Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 59472
-
07-26-22 09:46 #49362Senior Member

Posts: 179B Spa
Seeing B Spa mentioned a couple times recently, it would be good to know that there is a note on their door saying "Closed Summer Vacation" It may be advisable to call ahead before wasting a needless trip.
-
07-26-22 09:37 #49361Senior Member

Posts: 41For 200 you can get everything from Emma at Golden in shop or 250 - 300 off site assuming you are her regulars and in between her age to mid forty, clean, and good looking!
Originally Posted by SmittyScott
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 01:17 #49360Senior Member

Posts: 1456Wawa
Last time I was there at wawa the house was still 60, but it was just a few months ago, not sure when the price jumped. I enjoyed the TS and sauna and when I got to the room the girl I got did about 5 minutes of massage then wanted 200 for FS which would have been 260 out the door.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Too rich for my blood, especially for a 40 something year old. I said a HJ will do fine, and she asked for 80, I said nevermind just massage me the rest of my 45 minutes. She didn't like that idea and asked how much I'd give for HE, I offered 60 and she accepted.
120 otd, I wouldn't go to a korean place for a standard HE but better than walking out. I haven't been down to Bspa in several months either, but last time I was there (buford hwy) I saw 2 different girls the same week, both 30 ish and looked good, both offerered a full hour and CFS, and it was 80 house and 140 for the girl (each charged the same on separate visits).
So Bspa was 220 otd, which to me was fair.
Point is pay what you think is fair, and never be afraid to walk out or turn down extra services. After all if it's really a "tip" it shouldn't be a "set" price anyways. Obviously it's not really a tip, but 140 for FS plus house is reasonable.
-
07-25-22 22:21 #49359Regular Member

Posts: 7Where are the Black massage parlors?
Where are the Black massage parlors?
-
07-25-22 18:03 #49358Banned Member

Posts: 13634Higher than that on top of the house fee. Forgot what I paid last time I was there, but I posted it.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 18:00 #49357Banned Member

Posts: 13634The OP referred to take out, which implies serious boning. Do the ML girls do that now and is Sherry up for a hard dick? If so, where's the sign-in sheet?
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:42 #49356Banned Member

Posts: 2410Latina's have GPS, request an Asian next time.
Originally Posted by SmittyScott
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:41 #49355Banned Member

Posts: 2410$140 is just the tip, add the house fee for OTD.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:11 #49354Senior Member

Posts: 1180Average OTD?
What's the going rate for fun there? Typical $. 4??
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:01 #49353Banned Member

Posts: 13634I should've asked you this before: What exact services are you looking for? Would be easier to narrow things down.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:59 #49352Banned Member

Posts: 13634The Roswell crackdown has begun!
Originally Posted by SmittyScott
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:02 #49351Senior Member

Posts: 241Let add something about NEW Valley health / Tucker Atlanta.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Let me tell you I swung by there the other day, they list they have a rear entrance.
I go there open the "back" door to 2 sorry MT's about to smoke cigs tell me to head to the front.
They were so sorry looking I lost total interest, believe me you ain't going to find these MT's there.
https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/87e0590...4-e4ad275588c1
-
07-25-22 14:26 #49350Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I think the flirty want to meet outside vibe they give is a tactic they use to provide a GFE and get better tips. I like it when they do this however. It adds to the experience. I think the girls here objective is to work here a few months and move on to an AMP in another state. A lot of the HE places are really good at GFE experience and flirting. I think it's another way to make up for not being FS.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 12:09 #49349Banned Member

Posts: 13634Exactly where are these $40 girls? Certainly not in Manila. Even in Cebu city, about the only way to find cheap girls is using WhatsApp. Even then, they usually aren't stunners.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 11:08 #49348Senior Member

Posts: 447Any specific recommendations for Vegas? I'm there in a few weeks and usually avoid hobbying because it is so hit and miss. Any really good looking ladies with natural breasts come to mind?
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






