Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    She may not be working, but her being with someone hasn't ever been enough to stop her from running spas. At least in the past.
    Yeah true her other relationships looked the other way but from what I know about her husband that probably wasn't an option. The last time I spoke to him she was working a job completely out of the industry.

  2. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    She may not be working, but her being with someone hasn't ever been enough to stop her from running spas. At least in the past.
    I plowed her.

  3. #1224

    Sonya

    She may not be working, but her being with someone hasn't ever been enough to stop her from running spas. At least in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by LostCauses138  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely not her. She has retired and gotten married last I heard.
    .

  4. #1223

    Justin12

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Hazel a good example why guys shouldn't tell chicks about this site and she a good example why you can't trust or believe any of those chicks she turned out to be a informant for the cops playing because she was mad or not when people scream police you stop mucking with them, that shyt oh I was mad and just playing don't get it. And she another good example of fake pix she posted a hot pic on the escort thread when I ask her to post a pic. Now I see her ad pix like WTF no way I would see her cop or not but it seems like most she getting plenty business so my taste doesn't matter. What does matter is she can't be trusted, you might pick her up go to her little spot and the cops waiting soon as you pay her they drag you out the car. And what's up with high price car dates anyway WTF are guys thinking car dates are 20 to 40 bucks even if its a super fine chick. And she is no where near fine in my opinion but there are a whole lot worst guys do reviews on and be asking for info on. Saw some old hags I wouldn't do if they paid me that guys asking for info on. To each its own but if y'all smart you will not contact that chick and she need to be blocked on here but I can't make that call. Just my 30 cents. Peace.
    Nah, Justin I've been an escort for half a decade.

    And I've already told you if you are a chill guy with me you will have no issues, it's simple but I guess you don't like simple.

  5. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    It says outcall only. However, I'm still questioning is it her.
    It's definitely not her. She has retired and gotten married last I heard.

  6. #1221

    Definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    You have the wrong monger; I don't know who you are speaking of or what provider, but it's not me man! Or are you talking about how you found Macho? .
    Yes, all about the macho. Just giving a pointer to all others on how to not blow your cover. But again, if you're not insulting anyone, no reason for anyone to be following your leads. Peace. I'm done with Macho- you should be too.

  7. #1220

    Titlicka

    You have the wrong monger; I don't know who you are speaking of or what provider, but it's not me man! Or are you talking about how you found Macho?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    FYI- probably not a good idea to trash a provider in the same post when you disclose when you saw her. Also if you don't use a burner phone, get one. And, don't mention where you work / live if you plan on posting a bad report.
    .

  8. #1219

    P.s.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    How did it come about that you met with another monger on this board? Especially him?.
    FYI- probably not a good idea to trash a provider in the same post when you disclose when you saw her. Also if you don't use a burner phone, get one. And, don't mention where you work / live if you plan on posting a bad report.

  9. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    How did it come about that you met with another monger on this board? Especially him?.
    Macho lodged his attacks on me, see history. I ran across a provider who knew a little of him, part of which was social media I'd. Used that to find him. Had every intention of kicking his ass until I saw him and learned of his doings by others who he had fucked with. Not a hard thing to do if anyone pisses of enough people, or the wrong people. Providers can enlighten you if you are on speaking terms / friendly terms. They can even help gather information.

  10. #1217

    Macho

    How did it come about that you met with another monger on this board? Especially him?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    When I found him, I also got his back story from a guy he used to work for. He had a rough childhood. His mom was in the business, I'm guessing he's seen a lot of the bad side of the game. Anyway, refused to give his information out anymore because I felt bad for him. I dislike his posting habits and think it's best he's been banned. He interacts by being negative because that's how he's been treated. He can only offer negativity and will never fit in with that attitude.
    .

  11. #1216

    Manny

    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    Instead of responding to all the different inquiries separately I can do so with 1 post. Yes macho's mammy was a provider. I believe it was here in Charlotte from what I was told. And, her pimp was macho's dad. All this happened back in the 90's.
    Now I actually emphasize with him. Doesn't excuse his behavior but I understand how that can mess you up. He needs to get some psychiatric help and work on his deep seeded issues.

  12. #1215
    Quote Originally Posted by Titlicka  [View Original Post]
    When I found him, I also got his back story from a guy he used to work for. He had a rough childhood. His mom was in the business, I'm guessing he's seen a lot of the bad side of the game. Anyway, refused to give his information out anymore because I felt bad for him. I dislike his posting habits and think it's best he's been banned. He interacts by being negative because that's how he's been treated. He can only offer negativity and will never fit in with that attitude.
    Instead of responding to all the different inquiries separately I can do so with 1 post. Yes macho's mammy was a provider. I believe it was here in Charlotte from what I was told. And, her pimp was macho's dad. All this happened back in the 90's.

  13. #1214

    Hazel

    Hazel a good example why guys shouldn't tell chicks about this site and she a good example why you can't trust or believe any of those chicks she turned out to be a informant for the cops playing because she was mad or not when people scream police you stop mucking with them, that shyt oh I was mad and just playing don't get it. And she another good example of fake pix she posted a hot pic on the escort thread when I ask her to post a pic. Now I see her ad pix like WTF no way I would see her cop or not but it seems like most she getting plenty business so my taste doesn't matter. What does matter is she can't be trusted, you might pick her up go to her little spot and the cops waiting soon as you pay her they drag you out the car. And what's up with high price car dates anyway WTF are guys thinking car dates are 20 to 40 bucks even if its a super fine chick. And she is no where near fine in my opinion but there are a whole lot worst guys do reviews on and be asking for info on. Saw some old hags I wouldn't do if they paid me that guys asking for info on. To each its own but if y'all smart you will not contact that chick and she need to be blocked on here but I can't make that call. Just my 30 cents. Peace.

  14. #1213

    Nevermind

    It says outcall only. However, I'm still questioning is it her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    And seen this...... Nothing sexual! Now, that's funny! Bella Vista it says on the ad. Is this Sonya of Ambrosia and American Spa in Columbia trying to hire to open a spa? Ambrosia was under Bella Vita if I recall correctly. Seems like I seen similar listings before when she was open. I didn't know where to post this.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/331b0...f-22f796a60bf8
    .

  15. #1212

    Browsing through mostly fake ads

    And seen this...... Nothing sexual! Now, that's funny! Bella Vista it says on the ad. Is this Sonya of Ambrosia and American Spa in Columbia trying to hire to open a spa? Ambrosia was under Bella Vita if I recall correctly. Seems like I seen similar listings before when she was open. I didn't know where to post this.

    https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/331b0...f-22f796a60bf8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape