Thread: What in the fuck are you talking about?
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3026
-
08-02-22 22:32 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 28Yeah true her other relationships looked the other way but from what I know about her husband that probably wasn't an option. The last time I spoke to him she was working a job completely out of the industry.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 22:31 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 719I plowed her.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 22:22 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 1455Sonya
She may not be working, but her being with someone hasn't ever been enough to stop her from running spas. At least in the past.
.
Originally Posted by LostCauses138
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 21:12 #1223Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Justin12
Nah, Justin I've been an escort for half a decade.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
And I've already told you if you are a chill guy with me you will have no issues, it's simple but I guess you don't like simple.
-
08-02-22 20:44 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 28It's definitely not her. She has retired and gotten married last I heard.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 20:54 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 518Definitely
Yes, all about the macho. Just giving a pointer to all others on how to not blow your cover. But again, if you're not insulting anyone, no reason for anyone to be following your leads. Peace. I'm done with Macho- you should be too.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 18:13 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 1455Titlicka
You have the wrong monger; I don't know who you are speaking of or what provider, but it's not me man! Or are you talking about how you found Macho?
.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-22 12:35 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 518P.s.
FYI- probably not a good idea to trash a provider in the same post when you disclose when you saw her. Also if you don't use a burner phone, get one. And, don't mention where you work / live if you plan on posting a bad report.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 22:23 #1218Senior Member

Posts: 518Macho lodged his attacks on me, see history. I ran across a provider who knew a little of him, part of which was social media I'd. Used that to find him. Had every intention of kicking his ass until I saw him and learned of his doings by others who he had fucked with. Not a hard thing to do if anyone pisses of enough people, or the wrong people. Providers can enlighten you if you are on speaking terms / friendly terms. They can even help gather information.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 21:08 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 1455Macho
How did it come about that you met with another monger on this board? Especially him?
.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 12:31 #1216Banned Member

Posts: 1148Manny
Now I actually emphasize with him. Doesn't excuse his behavior but I understand how that can mess you up. He needs to get some psychiatric help and work on his deep seeded issues.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 05:53 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 518Instead of responding to all the different inquiries separately I can do so with 1 post. Yes macho's mammy was a provider. I believe it was here in Charlotte from what I was told. And, her pimp was macho's dad. All this happened back in the 90's.
Originally Posted by Titlicka
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 02:30 #1214Banned Member

Posts: 905Hazel
Hazel a good example why guys shouldn't tell chicks about this site and she a good example why you can't trust or believe any of those chicks she turned out to be a informant for the cops playing because she was mad or not when people scream police you stop mucking with them, that shyt oh I was mad and just playing don't get it. And she another good example of fake pix she posted a hot pic on the escort thread when I ask her to post a pic. Now I see her ad pix like WTF no way I would see her cop or not but it seems like most she getting plenty business so my taste doesn't matter. What does matter is she can't be trusted, you might pick her up go to her little spot and the cops waiting soon as you pay her they drag you out the car. And what's up with high price car dates anyway WTF are guys thinking car dates are 20 to 40 bucks even if its a super fine chick. And she is no where near fine in my opinion but there are a whole lot worst guys do reviews on and be asking for info on. Saw some old hags I wouldn't do if they paid me that guys asking for info on. To each its own but if y'all smart you will not contact that chick and she need to be blocked on here but I can't make that call. Just my 30 cents. Peace.
-
07-25-22 22:13 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 1455Nevermind
It says outcall only. However, I'm still questioning is it her.
.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 20:25 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 1455Browsing through mostly fake ads
And seen this...... Nothing sexual! Now, that's funny! Bella Vista it says on the ad. Is this Sonya of Ambrosia and American Spa in Columbia trying to hire to open a spa? Ambrosia was under Bella Vita if I recall correctly. Seems like I seen similar listings before when she was open. I didn't know where to post this.
https://rubmd.com/charlotte-nc/331b0...f-22f796a60bf8










Reply With Quote






