Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 731 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6972
    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    No offense but I don't understand why you guys bother with these obvious pros / junkboxes / skanks on SA. I'm not judging, we've all been there, but that's what the ad sites are for, no? For me SA is about finding the (actual) girl next door or a MILF just looking for a little help on the side. It's not easy as we all know, takes time and effort, but I'm not paying for a subscription if I'm not going to try to shoot the moon at least a little bit.
    First of all, there was not much about Melissa that indicated she was the type of woman you describe. In fact she didn't even smoke weed or drink and the STG ad was only created after I met with her the second time. So not sure what exactly you are talking about.

    Secondly, I don't give more than 300 to any girls. None of these promiscuous women deserve such a high reward. I have had plenty of good experiences on SA in the 300 and below range with non-pro, non-addicted girls. If anything, you're the one overpaying and / or missing out.

  2. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    Things are not as black and white and you're making them out to be. The girls on SA are, for the most part, just in earlier phases of addiction or in better managed addiction situations. Even when it's not addiction to substances, it's addiction to shopping or living above their income or perhaps just sex or emotional problems. Furthermore, SA girls usually cannot host. And not every monger on here has 3-6 hours / day to spend on the hobby. Some need to be in and out in 30-60 minutes. And even STG has its share of ladies in early / well-managed addiction. I can give you countless examples, but let's start with Genie (Worcester), Alicia (Fitchburg), and Krystal (Manchester). Not every STG girl is a write-off. And not every SA girl is a diamond.
    You really didn't read my post very closely. I don't necessarily disagree with anything you just said. My only point is that most of the posts I see here are about the types that I referred to. I suppose that could be because we're all keeping the gems to ourselves for the most part, so it's a bit of a selection bias in that sense.

  3. #6970

    Shades of gray

    Bro,

    Things are not as black and white and you're making them out to be. The girls on SA are, for the most part, just in earlier phases of addiction or in better managed addiction situations. Even when it's not addiction to substances, it's addiction to shopping or living above their income or perhaps just sex or emotional problems. Furthermore, SA girls usually cannot host. And not every monger on here has 3-6 hours / day to spend on the hobby. Some need to be in and out in 30-60 minutes. And even STG has its share of ladies in early / well-managed addiction. I can give you countless examples, but let's start with Genie (Worcester), Alicia (Fitchburg), and Krystal (Manchester). Not every STG girl is a write-off. And not every SA girl is a diamond.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2  [View Original Post]
    No offense but I don't understand why you guys bother with these obvious pros / junkboxes / skanks on SA. I'm not judging, we've all been there, but that's what the ad sites are for, no? For me SA is about finding the (actual) girl next door or a MILF just looking for a little help on the side. It's not easy as we all know, takes time and effort, but I'm not paying for a subscription if I'm not going to try to shoot the moon at least a little bit.

  4. #6969
    No offense but I don't understand why you guys bother with these obvious pros / junkboxes / skanks on SA. I'm not judging, we've all been there, but that's what the ad sites are for, no? For me SA is about finding the (actual) girl next door or a MILF just looking for a little help on the side. It's not easy as we all know, takes time and effort, but I'm not paying for a subscription if I'm not going to try to shoot the moon at least a little bit.

  5. #6968

    Melissa and Haylee

    Thanks for sharing. I've had a bad experience with Haylee. I had been trying to see Melissa but it never worked out. At this point I'm glad I never met Melissa. I will gladly move on to other options unless someone can't point out redeeming qualities in Melissa.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Melissa is working with the notorious Haylee from Malden, so be careful around her. Before I knew this, she asked if I wanted her friend (later found out it was Haylee) to come along to an outcall. Fortunately, I declined. However, I still knew to be vigilant with Melissa alone. Even though I saw her before, I refused to put the donation in a "neutral" place, and had to really push her for full service because she was making up some excuse about her period (which, it turns out, she was not on). I told her she would not get the full donation if there was no full service. She obliged after "making sure her period had not started. " I was more careful and firm this time because of a previous report on this thread where she ran out of the dude's place with his money after only a BJ. So I wanted to ensure that I got more than that, and was not going to have cash stolen.

    Melissa's latest profile:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-992c9b7189da

    STG ad featuring pics of both Melissa and Haylee:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/923703676162

  6. #6967

    Melissa warning

    Melissa is working with the notorious Haylee from Malden, so be careful around her. Before I knew this, she asked if I wanted her friend (later found out it was Haylee) to come along to an outcall. Fortunately, I declined. However, I still knew to be vigilant with Melissa alone. Even though I saw her before, I refused to put the donation in a "neutral" place, and had to really push her for full service because she was making up some excuse about her period (which, it turns out, she was not on). I told her she would not get the full donation if there was no full service. She obliged after "making sure her period had not started. " I was more careful and firm this time because of a previous report on this thread where she ran out of the dude's place with his money after only a BJ. So I wanted to ensure that I got more than that, and was not going to have cash stolen.

    Melissa's latest profile:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-992c9b7189da

    STG ad featuring pics of both Melissa and Haylee:

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...s/923703676162

  7. #6966

    Bubblebunny. Kittendaddy

    Did anyone meet up with her?

    I used to visit her when she used to live in Worcester with her sister.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-5a10b711fa57

    Karups.

  8. #6965

    ?

    What are you talking about? The only way the irs would stumble over that is if she self reports it.

    The irs has a massive backlog of tax returns that they haven't processed from 2020, particularly for those that file hard copies by regular mail. The electronically filed, the irs is up to date on.

    Additionally, the irs hasn't got control of the fraudulent tax returns. It is a massive problem that the irs doesn't even talk about. The tax refunds are paid out and the accounts are closed out before the irs knows it's a fraudulent return. The irs hasn't been doing many audits because they are overwhelmed. They are not solving the fraudulent tax returns problem anytime soon.

    Hopefully, you were just making a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    If she find it, good luck explaining the income to the IRS LOL.

  9. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Talk about a gap in expectations. This one wants 5 figures for an allowance (I'm assuming monthly) plus an apartment. Well I guess it's good to get that cleared up upfront!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-2cdaa9310a20

    Hopefully there's someone out there to help this poor girl out.
    If she find it, good luck explaining the income to the IRS LOL.

  10. #6963

    5 Figure Allowances? Supra99

    Wow. Talk about a gap in expectations. This one wants 5 figures for an allowance (I'm assuming monthly) plus an apartment. Well I guess it's good to get that cleared up upfront!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-2cdaa9310a20

    Hopefully there's someone out there to help this poor girl out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4C85BE13-6C97-4E6C-86EF-C1330DC6F453.jpg‎  

  11. #6962

  12. #6961

    Man chin?

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.
    JFC, man chin? How pedantic are we going to be? I am more of a boobs and ass man but you do you. If I could restate my original post I would say "although I find her attractive she does not have enough pull, imo, to justify her ask or limitations. " Please move on.

  13. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say she was a 10 but she is more attractive than the average SB on seeking.
    Her man chin has a pretty low bar to beat in terms of most of the "girls" on SA these days.

  14. #6959

    Sasquatch

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    But apparently not forgotten.
    Would be easier to find and understand sometimes than the some of the women on this site. Yup. Gone again. An enigma. For what it's worth the user name is "Amazing2022" in case anyone has run across it. Or does. It's now moved into "too much effort" land for me.

  15. #6958

    Gone again

    But apparently not forgotten.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. Apologies as the original post disappeared. Apparently turned on / off depending. She's back. I had some good conversation last time she posted (back in May) and wondering if anyone has any experience? Thanks much. Assuming the link stays up a bit this time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-db7d97117cdd

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape