Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 766
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #586

    Be careful

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/93276339

    This chick gave me a story that she had to pay her room and never returned. Then sent me a message that she was struggling and I looked like I could spare the cash. Not sure if it will happen to you but I want trust her again.

  2. #585

    Cash and Dash

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/461647402679 uses the number 6152387409 Came to me was she was all over the place. Hit I guess what was crack and vaped some. She was twecking about some lottery tickets she had left in the car. She fucked around about this and that and got a call her driver was back with the tickets and I notice the donation was then gone. I wasnt going to get physical with her but she took off and I wasnt in a position to stop her. She is older not much makeup blue\blonde hair.

  3. #584

    Stay Clear of of this one

    See showed up but was very squirrely.

    We taked and she was worried about the some bullshit lottery scratchers, She was supposed to hop in the shower with me but made excuses. She kept fucking with her phone and called her person that where the tickets were left and wanted to run down and get them. She had snatched the donation and took off. Here is her post https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/461647402679 do not trust her. She has Blueish blonde hair, She will vape and suck down some sort of crack during the visit. Not something I normally allow.

  4. #583

    Dangerous Her and her pimp will rob at gun point.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she stole from him in his own apartment, but he is once again plugging her as a great fuck. She has a handler / boyfriend / dumb looking shit so I'd stay clear of her and anyone else he recommends.
    She's been doing this awhile. She'll come to the room and once she gets the cash she'll request you take a shower, at which time she will bolt. You refuse a shower she will ask if you have condoms, if you don't she will want to go to her car and get them. In any case, she will want to get you or herself out of the room so she can bolt. She is pretty though.

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...y/691372200968
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220809_093610_02.jpg‎   IMG_20220809_093610_01.jpg‎   IMG_20220809_093602_02.jpg‎  

  5. #582

    Junkie

    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Foxy when she first got in the biz. Haven't seen her in almost two years and decided to try her again. She is a straight up junkie now. I didn't even finish. She started acting weird and said she hear her baby daddy pulling up. She got up grabbed the donation off the stand and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in. I could have stopped her from taking the money but I didn't. I won't be trying this one out again. She is far gone. Sad to see.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...A/824657303010
    I saw her in her Madison home over a year ago. Completely sketch. I Left. No way was I going to engage with her. Seeing her drugs to ween her off junk (her words), I wasn't going forward because it freaked me out. If she's already admitting she's got a needle problem, no way.

    She was really hard up and doing everything she could to get me to stay and play (more likely pay). But nope. I don't wish her ill. She should get cleaned up; but she's a strict no-go in my book.

  6. #581

    Alexus

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksvilleBoy  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the apple watch.
    Yes, she stole from him in his own apartment, but he is once again plugging her as a great fuck. She has a handler / boyfriend / dumb looking shit so I'd stay clear of her and anyone else he recommends.

  7. #580

    Apple watch (Alexus)

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    This provider is being promoted heavily on MeWe by the guy known as Smyrna78. She is one of his favorites even though she stole from him, you can just imagine what she may give you as a forever gift. Another MeWe provider which I reported on and another monger recently raved about is a favorite of his also, reportedly bare back. This hobby freakin sucks at the moment.
    Are you talking about the apple watch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64F909B1-CB25-4757-A559-EE72E883AF4E.jpg‎   9F900340-813D-493A-A3F9-7E73744D4DCD.jpg‎   A1D86991-745F-4847-8350-A7C7B6611289.jpg‎  

  8. #579

    That guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    This provider is being promoted heavily on MeWe by the guy known as Smyrna78. She is one of his favorites even though she stole from him, you can just imagine what she may give you as a forever gift. Another MeWe provider which I reported on and another monger recently raved about is a favorite of his also, reportedly bare back. This hobby freakin sucks at the moment.
    Smyrna has some history on this forum.

  9. #578

    Foxy

    I used to see Foxy when she first got in the biz. Haven't seen her in almost two years and decided to try her again. She is a straight up junkie now. I didn't even finish. She started acting weird and said she hear her baby daddy pulling up. She got up grabbed the donation off the stand and ran to the bathroom and locked herself in. I could have stopped her from taking the money but I didn't. I won't be trying this one out again. She is far gone. Sad to see.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...A/824657303010

  10. #577

    Alexus

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    That thoroughly sucks! Luckily you did not get hurt. If the outcall was at your residence hopefully she will never return to rob you!
    This provider is being promoted heavily on MeWe by the guy known as Smyrna78. She is one of his favorites even though she stole from him, you can just imagine what she may give you as a forever gift. Another MeWe provider which I reported on and another monger recently raved about is a favorite of his also, reportedly bare back. This hobby freakin sucks at the moment.

  11. #576

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarksvilleBoy  [View Original Post]
    Set up an outcall, she arrives late stinks of cigarettes. Takes money off the night stand and then asks to use the bathroom.

    She is in there for 40 min. I final get her to come out and she leaves out the door. Once she is gone I find what appears to be blood on the toilet.

    At this point I'm just glad she left and there was no further confrontation. Stay away fellas.

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...f/991142302727
    That thoroughly sucks! Luckily you did not get hurt. If the outcall was at your residence hopefully she will never return to rob you!

  12. #575

    Rip off for alexus

    Set up an outcall, she arrives late stinks of cigarettes. Takes money off the night stand and then asks to use the bathroom.

    She is in there for 40 min. I final get her to come out and she leaves out the door. Once she is gone I find what appears to be blood on the toilet.

    At this point I'm just glad she left and there was no further confrontation. Stay away fellas.

    https://clarksville.skipthegames.com...f/991142302727
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6301D3D0-8C59-4A77-8606-1DCB25EC41B6.jpg‎  

  13. #574

    Beware of this scam artist and her boyfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1701  [View Original Post]
    Always like to tell the bad ones. A good friend of mine, called me and told me the story.

    Seems Alexus did a cash and dash on him.

    Plus she has management.

    Told him before to meet the reviewed girls and the treasures up there as well. Guess his little head got him.
    Beware of her she will take your money then ask her boyfriend to come in and make you leave SCAM SCAM SCAM!

    I know she stole an Apple Watch.

    From an apartment of a guy from mewe.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265&viewfull=1#post6021265.

  14. #573

    Stay Away. She's a Crack Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    In retrospect her photo reminds me of a rip off. Unfortunately it is difficult to correlate other people's experiences and photos and the names of providers.

    Sucks you got ripped off but at least that's all that happened to you.

    One day she'll meet someone who will not appreciate her dashing and bad things will happen. While I hope it never happens I will not be surprised when it does.
    Stay Away. She's a Crack Head.

  15. #572

    In retrospect

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear715  [View Original Post]
    Nashville. I know her as Christy, but she now goes by Anna. I've seen her several times and always had a great time. This is my first visit to Nashville since the pandemic hit. Admittedly I haven't seen her for over 2 years. Today she came to the room, took the donation and said she'd be right back. Had to give her son in the car money so he could get dinner while we got reacquainted. You know what's next. Poof, she vanished. Very disappointing because she was one of the few who was reliable and gave great service. Unfortunately it seems to happen to all of them at some point.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...v/540089058001
    In retrospect her photo reminds me of a rip off. Unfortunately it is difficult to correlate other people's experiences and photos and the names of providers.

    Sucks you got ripped off but at least that's all that happened to you.

    One day she'll meet someone who will not appreciate her dashing and bad things will happen. While I hope it never happens I will not be surprised when it does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape