Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 1736 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20110

  2. #20109

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her ad before, anyone else? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Busty-Thick-Daisy-GFE-Dont-Sto/469160270299
    Daisy has 44 reviews on E. M. Unfortunately, I don't have premium access, however, others may.

  3. #20108

    Peyton

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    I texted with this gal several months ago. Search for "Peyton" brings up the gal below, but not this gal in this skip ad (or at least it's a different phone number of 704-953-2876) So does anyone have intel on this gal, because she's been around (like I said texted with her over 6 months ago).

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/726111034868
    That's a different Peyton and that's not the girl you will see. The girl you will see is Nicole. She's been around a long time. Just ask for a verification pic and you will see.

  4. #20107
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan87  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her ad before, anyone else? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Busty-Thick-Daisy-GFE-Dont-Sto/469160270299
    She advertised alot in the Hickory area, as far as I heard she was always a waste of time, could be wrong. I would recommend reaching out to the Hickory guys and see what they say.

  5. #20106

    This one looks like she has potential.

    Never seen her ad before, anyone else? https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/Busty-Thick-Daisy-GFE-Dont-Sto/469160270299

  6. #20105

    Brunette Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/845992682411 looks real anyone saw her like to check her out if its real.
    Yes she's for real. Gaston County. Not 115 lbs, more like 135 but still cute. Low communication skills possibly caused by substance abuse, just like all of them.

    GB40.

  7. #20104

    What about this Peyton?

    I texted with this gal several months ago. Search for "Peyton" brings up the gal below, but not this gal in this skip ad (or at least it's a different phone number of 704-953-2876) So does anyone have intel on this gal, because she's been around (like I said texted with her over 6 months ago).

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/726111034868

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3300234.htm

    Whenever these girls change their name and phone number, they are trying to hide from their bad reviews and reputation. Thanks to this board, that is no longer possible. But as you say, her pics are legit. Not many working girls will post their face pics. I also saw her a couple of years ago in the University area. At the time, she was around 5' 2" and probably 110 lbs. She has no tits and a hideous Batman tattoo on her ribs. But if you like spinners, she is the one for you.

    Hopefully, she is clean and not a ripoff. All she needs is a few good reviews and she will have plenty of business. I might even TOFTT.

  8. #20103

    Psycho fallout

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel2319  [View Original Post]
    Who said I was a 300 Ib escort?

    Sweetheart I don't even weight over 140 so maybe you got me mixed up with another Hazel.

    I don't know maybe just be chill with me and you won't ever have to experience the angry side of Hazel.
    I've paid for your service and can speak first hand. First, nothing you provided was worth anything to me. This Diva drama shit show is too much for me. Second, a guy being late is nowhere near justifying threatening to call anyone on him. Third, that rotten punani of yours does However need to be called out. Finally seems you have more to fear from LEO than a guy who is late for an appointment. Don't assume your ads are unnoticed by LEO. Word to the wise: block this psycho shit show!

  9. #20102

    Look real any info

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/845992682411 looks real anyone saw her like to check her out if its real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikki yuy.jpg‎   nikki i.jpg‎  

  10. #20101
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Adrianne Seas, she's usually on Tryst and her ad hasn't been up either. She has an OnlyFans and is heavy into fitness. So, maybe that's what she's focusing on, just a wild guess.

    .
    Looking at her OF page and Twitter she hasn't been on either in several weeks. Early to mid June as far as I can tell.

  11. #20100

    Running Late

    I understand, I was just stating that turning people into LE or calling LE, etc is more than a little extreme over someone being late. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Considering how often I have to wait on these women 20 plus minutes in parking lots, women can wait 5 minutes if I miss my exit or hit traffic.
    .

  12. #20099

    Adrianne Seas

    If you're talking about Adrianne Seas, she's usually on Tryst and her ad hasn't been up either. She has an OnlyFans and is heavy into fitness. So, maybe that's what she's focusing on, just a wild guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Same, hasn't replied to mine either.
    .

  13. #20098
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Adrianne? She hasn't responded to texts since June 2nd when she told me she had an injury that required lots of rest. That's also the last day she posted on Twitter. So strange.
    Same, hasn't replied to mine either.

  14. #20097

    Willow

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/704-449-9787

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    No, because she's been using Denyce Lawton's pics as long as I can remember. Based off sumo at least since 2018.

    .

  15. #20096

    Willow

    No, because she's been using Denyce Lawton's pics as long as I can remember. Based off sumo at least since 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any accurate pictures of Willow or description of service she provides.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape