Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18676

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistfall38  [View Original Post]
    Hey, all. Louisville senior coming up this week. I'm thinking of partaking but not sure of who to try. First, any parts of town to avoid? As for what I like, not sure what rates are like up there but if there's someone inexpensive, say, no more than 150 for a HH, that'd be nice. I prefer a nice ass over nice boobs. I love small perky boobs. And I love big girls as well. Thick but not all cottage cheesy. And older women. Thanks for any help.
    To avoid any hassle, I'd suggest DI. There's a thread in the lower portion under Indianapolis on this site. I don't think any are in the 150 range tho (used to be- but you know- inflation). All are solid choices and most importantly- safe. You'll probably have to get verified tho so maybe start on that once you pick the one you want to see. Good luck.

    Aj8.

  2. #18675

    Coming for a visit

    Hey, all. Louisville senior coming up this week. I'm thinking of partaking but not sure of who to try. First, any parts of town to avoid? As for what I like, not sure what rates are like up there but if there's someone inexpensive, say, no more than 150 for a HH, that'd be nice. I prefer a nice ass over nice boobs. I love small perky boobs. And I love big girls as well. Thick but not all cottage cheesy. And older women. Thanks for any help.

  3. #18674

    Strawberry

    I was thinking about seeing strawberry because she close. Been seeing her add for awhile. Just.

    Curious if anybody's had any information on her. Any help is appreciated thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/87576860

  4. #18673

    Ms. New / Mel??

    Hey all. Coming to Indianapolis in a bit and was wondering if anybody remembers a blonde that used to advertise as Ms New? I think her name was Mel and she may have been a Melissa or Melanie. She had a ship's wheel tat on her back and may have been in the Fort Wayne area but I saw her in Indianapolis. Just thought I'd take a long shot and see if she might still be out there.

  5. #18672

    Little *ethnic suggestion, please?

    New here. Going to jump back in after 5 year layoff. Anybody have a suggestion for an ebony or Asian provider? Suffer from ED so probably just looking for a little mutual touching, DATY and some BBBJ or handjob or a titjob. Can't always get hard enough to get into a condom so might not be able to do any FS. Not picky about age, height or weight. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  6. #18671

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    It's the same Kay Marie from DI. So, she's not a cow. Its just the stats aren't correct on Eros. If I didn't know what I know, then I would have been cautious on the height weight ratio as well.
    You are correct the stats are jacked. She has a very nice body and loves to fuck

  7. #18670
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdk0218  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any knowledge of Kay from Eros? Phone number search turns up nothing but a cloned ad on another site.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2167831.htm?cat=1
    It's the same Kay Marie from DI. So, she's not a cow. Its just the stats aren't correct on Eros. If I didn't know what I know, then I would have been cautious on the height weight ratio as well.

  8. #18669
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    4'7" and 125 lbs. That's the stats of a cow.
    Damn how did I miss that?! That's for catching it!

  9. #18668

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdk0218  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any knowledge of Kay from Eros? Phone number search turns up nothing but a cloned ad on another site.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2167831.htm?cat=1
    4'7" and 125 lbs. That's the stats of a cow.

  10. #18667

    Any experiences with Kay from Eros?

    Does anyone have any knowledge of Kay from Eros? Phone number search turns up nothing but a cloned ad on another site.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2167831.htm?cat=1

  11. #18666

    Someone go get this

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/508572610877

    She's been blowing me up for days offering me deals.

  12. #18665

    So it's tight?

    Was looking at her pics and that pussy looks like an Arby's Big Montana. I love the meaty labes but usually and unfortunately that comes with some looseness. Now I'm not long but I am girthy and that thing looks like its been rode hard and put away wet more than a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    I visit her last weekend, communication was good, responsive, south side location, Benji + 20 for qv. I soon as you get to the address she comes out to her porch house, she looks good but I can tell she does medication. Anyways, when I get in, I saw the famous couch of Love LOL, she was kind a nervous watching by the curtain, she told me her friend did her her and she went to gas station, kinda in a rush to get the job done, but not a clock watcher, some kisses to Junior, with protection on it of course, then Doggie, then cowgirl but she feel tired so I finish mish. Her body is tight and hard, beautiful booty, perky tits, super clean, not and kitty was tight. She help me to clean myself and after all that she ask for the money.

    I will probably why visit her again, but I really recommend to visit her during the day, as other monger mentioned in another post, at night that place doesn't look safe at all.

    But She is good and she enjoy what she do.

  13. #18664

    Deposit is a red flag for me

    Quote Originally Posted by PenAndPaper  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jad3-t1gg3r

    Any dreams with her yet? She's new, references her IG account but only one pic on that so far.
    I'd be interested to see if anyone has seen her as well. But the deposit is a huge red flag for me from the get go. There's only one provider I've met that I've given a deposit upfront and that was the goth girl, several years ago. She still advertises tho. I had read several reviews first but was still sceptical. Good luck if you take the plunge.

  14. #18663

  15. #18662
    Quote Originally Posted by TehdRummane  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times last summer. The usual way things went were a topless massage starting face down. Some light teasing, the flip, then HJ and Russian. Those melons were great. Asked about other options on the menu, but she didn't reveal anything else besides HJ and Russian. If anyone else had more with her, PM me please. For $ it wasn't a bad deal, considering she is cute, has amazing big naturals, and wasn't a clock watcher. Just not sure paying for an hour or upgrading the package would yield any better results. She is a bigger girl, so not sure how well a full b2 b nuru would work.
    I'm a big dude and I've had a nuru with a big girl before. It's definitely not something I'd do again. Made me sympathetic to the girls I've done missionary with before, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape