Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 330 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1620

    Slim ebony

    Looking for any guidance on this one. Name is slim, search finds nothing.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...A/718074812010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails slim.jpg‎  

  2. #1619

    Has anyone see either

    First question is Sofia: https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-xxx#availability.

    Seems TGTBT for the price but you never know. And:

    https://twitter.com/christyrios313?s...mViHPAov_zKoiw

    I really want to pull the trigger with her. She's only on twitter that I've seen, says she doesn't see many guys and likes to plan way ahead. All fine with me, except she's 4. / hr and I'm not sure if there are lower options. I told her that was high for me personally and she said thanks for being a gentleman, maybe some other time. Anyone seen her? Could it possibly be worth 4?

  3. #1618

    The Trinity Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    If you read the past reviews, not a single one is positive. Trinity has piqued my interest. I've been wondering if she's worth it. Yes the pickings are slim in the A2/ Ypsi area. A good rarely shows up and if they do it's not for long. I keep seeing the same bad ones post in the area. It's either terrible providers or fake ads with attractive pics. It's frustrating. It would be nice to have a good provider to see on the regular and a backup just in case. Haven't had that in a while.
    Thanks for all of the information everyone has been providing me while here in beautiful Ann Arbor. For instance, I was chatting with Dee Dee until I saw the reviews. Wow! I dodged a bullet on that one! As I stated earlier, I had plans to meetup with Trinity.

    Well, LotharioPK pretty much nailed it. Safe apartment where you'll need her to come let you in. On my date, I picked her up and went back to my hotel because I prefer outcall so I know my surroundings. She's very pleasant and was freshly showered with makeup. She's a pretty girl with a sweet demeanor. Smaller, but suckable breasts. She wore sexy panties (which I really like) and the view when she bends over is amazing! She dutifully spreaded that beautiful ass for me when asked. No Greek allowed, but she'll allow some exploring within reason. She was too shy to let me take pics, but did say she really needs some new ones for her ad (maybe next time). The only thing that LotharioPK missed was she's a squirter! I feel that's a big deal for some so I thought I'd mention it. She squirted 3 times. So if you have her over to your place make sure to put a towel down first. The only down side was her phone constantly rings. It can be annoying. Overall it was a good experience. I'd definitely repeat.

  4. #1617

    The Trinity Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    If you read the past reviews, not a single one is positive. Trinity has piqued my interest. I've been wondering if she's worth it. Yes the pickings are slim in the A2/ Ypsi area. A good rarely shows up and if they do it's not for long. I keep seeing the same bad ones post in the area. It's either terrible providers or fake ads with attractive pics. It's frustrating. It would be nice to have a good provider to see on the regular and a backup just in case. Haven't had that in a while.
    Thanks for all of the information everyone has been providing me while here in beautiful Ann Arbor. For instance, I was chatting with Dee Dee until I saw the reviews. Wow! I dodged a bullet on that one! As I stated earlier, I had plans to meetup with Trinity.

    Well, LotharioPK pretty much nailed it. Safe apartment where you'll need her to come let you in. On my date, I picked her up and went back to my hotel because I prefer outcall so I know my surroundings. She's very pleasant and was freshly showered with makeup. She's a pretty girl with a sweet demeanor. Smaller, but suckable breasts. She wore sexy panties (which I really like) and the view when she bends over is amazing! She dutifully spreaded that beautiful ass for me when asked. No Greek allowed, but she'll allow some exploring within reason. She was too shy to let me take pics, but did say she really needs some new ones for her ad (maybe next time). The only thing that LotharioPK missed was she's a squirter! I feel that's a big deal for some so I thought I'd mention it. She squirted 3 times. So if you have her over to your place make sure to put a towel down first. The only down side was her phone constantly rings. It can be annoying. Overall it was a good experience. I'd definitely repeat.

  5. #1616

    No name

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...L/137692283743

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/So-its-thirsty-Thursday-guys-a/889670538114

    Anyone have any experience with either? No names, so can't search the forum.

  6. #1615

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I hate to ask but it's slim pickings in the Ann Arbor area.

    I've been communicating with Trinity, but a back up is always nice.
    I'm not sure who trinity is, but the one pictured in you post is "sunni". Really just don't. Her pictures make her look like a cute young girl. She may be youngish (under 30 maybe? But pics are not representative, she is completely disgusting, gross house, annoying male "roommate". The entire front side of her body looks like its melting. Really just don't.

    For A2, your best bet is probably Lexi. She's pretty hit looks wise, but provides good service and basically does everything you could want. There is a "boyfriend" in the picture, but he leaves the room before date and you won't see him on the walk out. Unless you piss her off then she will call her "brother" and he will pull a pistol out. Best of luck comrade.

  7. #1614

    Nothing good to say

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I hate to ask but it's slim pickings in the Ann Arbor area.

    I've been communicating with Trinity, but a back up is always nice.
    If you read the past reviews, not a single one is positive. Trinity has piqued my interest. I've been wondering if she's worth it. Yes the pickings are slim in the A2/ Ypsi area. A good rarely shows up and if they do it's not for long. I keep seeing the same bad ones post in the area. It's either terrible providers or fake ads with attractive pics. It's frustrating. It would be nice to have a good provider to see on the regular and a backup just in case. Haven't had that in a while.

  8. #1613

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one? I hate to ask but it's slim pickings in the Ann Arbor area.

    I've been communicating with Trinity, but a back up is always nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4F4B0BC1-A5A7-4F17-9757-B1831287CEE2.jpg‎  

  9. #1612

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of months ago. Look for my review under Janelle. She was most recently posting as "Mickie" but those ads have been taken down. I tried a sumosearch on her most recent phone number and got nuthin'.
    I missed the letter "e" when I did my search. I see it now. Thanks.

  10. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I usually frequent the Cincinnati Forum and there's a "Whatever became of" thread. Since there's not one in Ann Arbor, I'll ask it here. Does anyone k ow whatever became of Jamie (or Janell I think she also goes by)? I saw here last year around this time. My research shows she last posted on LC on October 4th of last year (at least with the same number). She was alot of fun. Only bad thing was covered BJ, but she was very enthusiastic, so it was still very nice. I wasn't posting here back then, or I definitely would've reported. I was hoping to meetup with her again.

    See attached pics.
    Here's her most recent ad. It's from yesterday.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/762609434573

  11. #1610

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get to the bottom of it. She's very responsive to texting so far which is a good sign.

    Quoted minimum $200 for "basic FS". Asked if she'll make out before if hygiene is on point and she said yes of course.

    I'll report once I figure out total for an hour with making out and two shots.
    $300 for an hour with making out and 2 shots. Her services are limited this week due to that time of the month. I will try to schedule next week and report back if I end up seeing her.

    Yes, kinda steep but if the GFE is on point, I am ok paying more. Recently did so at Boggies in Detroit and it was well worth it:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6034848

  12. #1609

    Taylor. Not Tinsley

    TOFTT. She offered Bbjcim for 1. But cudn't swallow all LOL.

    Tries to upsell everything. I didn't feel the connect with her.

    Bbj was just okay.

    Her body looks good but not the face.

    I may repeat in a pinch if she is ok for less than 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get to the bottom of it. She's very responsive to texting so far which is a good sign.

    Quoted minimum $200 for "basic FS". Asked if she'll make out before if hygiene is on point and she said yes of course.

    I'll report once I figure out total for an hour with making out and two shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Her business model goes by service not time. She quoted me $200 for bbjcim, $50 additional for daty. But no time guarantee, so I passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Has anyone met this Taylor yet? I searched the forum but it seems all the comments are about Taylor Tinsley, this is a different Taylor:

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...e/585918620452

    Thanks!

  13. #1608

    Alyssa. My Experience Was Similar and Different

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJohnAss  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/2747345

    125 for a ss and 175 for a hhr.

    Got around to seeing Alyssa the other day. Pics are pretty accurate, face and tummy are a little saggier than pictures, but time is a cruel mistress. Definitely has some fake titties, and probably butt implants too. Head skills were good, insisted on getting fucked a certain way and she got into it decently enough. CFS is required, some kissing allowed. Negatives: earlier in the day was absolutely berating me via text, confusing me for someone else and sounded like an absolute psychopath. When I got there she was pretty wasted, which was obnoxious. Overall, I will not be going back. She was too unhinged for my liking, especially after having not done anything. It would one thing if I was berated for misbehaving, but all I did was ask her rates and when she was available.

    I really only saw her because Gypsy wasn't answered her phone. I would have much preferred my time with her instead.
    I saw Alyssa recently and was disappointed too. I couldn't get ahold of Gypsy so I contacted Alyssa on a day when she was working from her apartment in Canton instead of a notel in Ann Arbor. It wasn't overtly dirty, but it was very cluttered and the A / C was not set low enough. She is really something to look at. With good implants in her tits and ass and a pretty face she is very attractive. Even more so if you take her age ( 40) into account. We went to the bedroom dropped the donation and got naked. It was here the wheels kinda came off. She does allow some DFK and she's pretty good at it, but only for so long and then she wants to move you along to aggressive mish pounding where she cums pretty quick and rapidly loses patience with you if you don't do the same. I didn't vibe particularly very well with her, I felt rushed, the environment was poor and I was frankly a bit turned off by the feel of the fake tits and ass (it looks like a marble statue and felt like one too) and I wuz not able to finish. Egad! That's only the second time that's happened to me whilst in the hobby. While getting dressed I broached the idea of trying a quick blowie to save the date but she had already mentally moved on to her next thing, whatever it was and said "no". Her ad says $300/ HR, but I seriously doubt any of her dates run that long. The way she works you are either going to finish in 30 minutes or less or you ain't finishin'. An effective rate of $600/ HR is pretty good money if you can keep baiting guys in at that rate. I won't repeat. Gypsy, wherre are you when I need you?

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/1633667

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-394-8228

  14. #1607

    What Ever Happened To Janelle

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I usually frequent the Cincinnati Forum and there's a "Whatever became of" thread. Since there's not one in Ann Arbor, I'll ask it here. Does anyone k ow whatever became of Jamie (or Janell I think she also goes by)? I saw here last year around this time. My research shows she last posted on LC on October 4th of last year (at least with the same number). She was alot of fun. Only bad thing was covered BJ, but she was very enthusiastic, so it was still very nice. I wasn't posting here back then, or I definitely would've reported. I was hoping to meetup with her again.

    See attached pics.
    I saw her a couple of months ago. Look for my review under Janelle. She was most recently posting as "Mickie" but those ads have been taken down. I tried a sumosearch on her most recent phone number and got nuthin'.

  15. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    Her business model goes by service not time. She quoted me $200 for bbjcim, $50 additional for daty. But no time guarantee, so I passed.
    Trying to get to the bottom of it. She's very responsive to texting so far which is a good sign.

    Quoted minimum $200 for "basic FS". Asked if she'll make out before if hygiene is on point and she said yes of course.

    I'll report once I figure out total for an hour with making out and two shots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape