Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 503 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 553 603 1003 1503 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times, at different locations and there were no signs that I could see of her useing and always alone, no signs anyone else around as well.
    I'm seein g her at 3:30. Will report back.

  2. #17497

    Pam

    I have seen her a few times, at different locations and there were no signs that I could see of her useing and always alone, no signs anyone else around as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never met her. But from all the discussion here, and the reviews elsewhere, it is quite clear that she'll fuck raw.

    But does anybody know if she's a junkie? Some of the descriptions of some of the incalls she's used suggest that she might be. Can someone who's seen her, please comment on this, and on the safety of her incalls? Mainly, is there any evidence of thugs? Or any other persona non grata?

  3. #17496

    Blackstone Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm supposed to see her this afternoon. She's in a house now in woony. I see she had a ghosting habit so we'll see.
    I've never met her. But from all the discussion here, and the reviews elsewhere, it is quite clear that she'll fuck raw.

    But does anybody know if she's a junkie? Some of the descriptions of some of the incalls she's used suggest that she might be. Can someone who's seen her, please comment on this, and on the safety of her incalls? Mainly, is there any evidence of thugs? Or any other persona non grata?

  4. #17495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    I'm supposed to see her this afternoon. She's in a house now in woony. I see she had a ghosting habit so we'll see.

  5. #17494

  6. #17493
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Search for Blackstone Pam, there have been countless posts about her.

  7. #17492

  8. #17491
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamMan33  [View Original Post]
    Some details? BBBJ? Anal? Multiple pops? Kissing?

    Calling her your ATF isn't really helpful.
    Good point, however an ATF without BBBJ, DFK, and multiple pops can't really be an ATF, can it? So, full speed ahead on those fronts. Did not get into anal options. However there has never been a better sight doggy. Very legit and yes, walking distance from the airport.

  9. #17490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Hobbyist definition don't matter

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The hobbyist's definition was devised and posted prior to 2000 from the defunct old Big Doggie which competed with Ter. Back then, finding and getting GFE or PSE was a slam dunk.

    I posted a copy of the author's quote (St. Bart) here back in 2015.

    It still applies today as it's logical and makes sense in this world of increasing spammers, scammers, and fakers.

    Quoted below:
    Definition makes sense to us. But the girls have no clue. You need to know what GFE means to them. If you are expecting one thing, and they think it is something else, you are going to be disappointed.

  10. #17489
    Quote Originally Posted by BriskDay  [View Original Post]
    How can I find her contact info?
    Check your inbox.

  11. #17488
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for 120. She have same pimp Shawna have but now they charging ridiculous money. So if you text her. You will definitely be texting with the pimp. His very chill so just tell him you saw Shawna for cheap and you want to see angel for cheap to.
    I thought Shawna was out of the game. I've been following her on Facebook for a while now. Which pimp? Her ex boyfriend or her current boyfriend that looks like a skinny little crack head? Apparently the current boyfriend's last girlfriend was another provider I forgot the working name of so I'm wondering if he's pimping them. Skinny girl. Named Kerri maybe? How does a broke ass crack head like that have any control over anyone when he has posts begging to come shovel driveways for cash?

  12. #17487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BriskDay  [View Original Post]
    How can I find her contact info?
    Go to the Boston section. She have her own thread there.

  13. #17486

    Gfe

    Thanks but you / SB lost me with the whole 10% scheme. There's no one size fits all. I think the important factors are - 1) is she real? 2) is she representing herself honestly (are the pics and description accurate)? 3) is she honest in her dealings (won't go into your pockets when you leave the room to take a pee)? Once I know this much, I am experienced / adventurous enough to figure out the rest for myself without needing someone to hold my hand all the way through like I did in kindergarten. To me, it ruins the romance of the date to have everything spelled out for you in a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The hobbyist's definition was devised and posted prior to 2000 from the defunct old Big Doggie which competed with Ter. Back then, finding and getting GFE or PSE was a slam dunk.

    I posted a copy of the author's quote (St. Bart) here back in 2015.

    It still applies today as it's logical and makes sense in this world of increasing spammers, scammers, and fakers.

    Quoted below:

  14. #17485
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Fellow hobbyists / mongers.

    I have a WYP girl looking for new clients, kinda low volume. PM me for details. BBFSCIP, No anal, BBBJ.

    5'6 135-140. Descent enough. Not ugly, not beautiful but somewhere in the middle. Downside she is in Westwood / Dedham right off 95, literally off 95. I have seen her twice, pretty good upbeat attitude, wasn't high. As always YMMV. Did not partake in the BBFS, did find out it was an option until after we were done.
    How can I find her contact info?

  15. #17484

    GFE Definition & History (long)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Guess that means she will be too tired to fuck and just roll over and go to sleep!

    But seriously, it means different things to each girl. Agree you have to get her to say what it means to her.
    The hobbyist's definition was devised and posted prior to 2000 from the defunct old Big Doggie which competed with Ter. Back then, finding and getting GFE or PSE was a slam dunk.

    I posted a copy of the author's quote (St. Bart) here back in 2015.

    It still applies today as it's logical and makes sense in this world of increasing spammers, scammers, and fakers.

    Quoted below:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    10 to 15 years ago, a hobbyist devised the definition. It made sense to me.


    "When I first started hobbying 4 years ago, I was dismayed how the term "GFE" was bandied about. Some ladies that I dated based on reviews were far, far, from GFE. The reviewer, I decided afterwards, was simply using the term to say he had a nice time, which is fine.

    BUT, and always recognizing YMMV, I never had a GF that didn't DFK, or allow DATY, or give BBBJ. When these 3 acts come with enthusiastic FS, I define the experience as 100% GFE on the Saint Bart Scale. For every item missing, 10% is deducted. I usually don't like to be specific in a review about the acts I enjoyed. It can unnecessairily put a lady "on the spot" with the next hobbyist. "you did ABC for him, so why not me?" That's not fair to her.

    So, the SBS has just enough ambiguity to protect her, yet describe my experience. For example, I recently posted a review of Lisa from Eye Candy. She was 70% on the SBS. As I think all know, my ATF Badgirl is 100% on the SBS. Top's Penelope, with me, was 80%GFE, which reflected my YMMV as I've subsequently read others found her to be 90%GFE. IMO, this is usually all the detail required for the reader to get a good idea of the service level, subject to YMMV.

    Now, sometimes extras are available that go beyond 100%GFE, and might not be allowed by your civilian GF. The two most common examples are Greek and BBBJTC. Actual CIM. To me whether she spits or swallows, it doesn't matter. These are handled in a review with a "+” or "Plus" for each act. Missy, I've written and many have enjoyed, is famous for her Plus ending. So Missy's 100%GFE+ or 100%GFE Plus. The Plus Missy earns is undefined, but all get the picture. Aussie Amber takes it one Plus further, to what I think of as a PSE. She's 100%GFE++ or 100%GFE Plus, Plus. Again, I think one gets the picture, and doesn't need the actual details. I've had rare dates that actually earned as many as 4 Plusses. More were awarded for spending the night "on the house", and for allowing pictures (hear that Nurse? I suppose they could also be awarded for actions that don't interest me. Be&the, or golden showers, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape