Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 986 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10451
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. DVelvet, you don't have to sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

    Thanks guys, I appreciate the warnings. I'll avoid. Still open to suggestions on someone similar who is worthwhile.
    Hahaha, I'll try to be more direct next time, lol!

  2. #10450
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Hey Kristina.
    Bwahahaha! 🤣.

  3. #10449
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMivo08  [View Original Post]
    I've actually seen her twice and had a decent time. She's not particularly talkative or outgoing or engaging. I got a good, not great, GFE-ish performance each time. I love her body though, she's always clean, and the price is fine with the service I know I'll get form her. I plan to see her again. The only issue I have with her is that she's often out of town and rarely able to host.
    Hey Kristina.

  4. #10448

    Carmen Waters

    Has anyone seen this girl from tryst?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmenwaters22

  5. #10447
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    The same thing that I said previously about Bree ABSOLUTELY applies to Kristina, only in Kristina's case "Go into your bathroom and place $200 in the sink, now set it on fire and punch yourself in the balls repeatedly while watching it burn. ...You just had a MUCH better time."

    At least I can say Bree was friendly enough, only problem is her service is TOTALLY lame AF and she will not let you penetrate her due to claimed "size issues" with everyone. Kristina on the other hand is just a vile, mean-spirited "GPS Queen" who makes it clear you made a mistake the moment you hand over the cash as her whole nice demeanor instantly changes at that point into a level-5 upsell scam shitshow "including" her threatening her clients over exposing her shitty attitude and service in a bad review-of which she has a TON out there on this very board.

    PS: Any "great review" you see on Kristina was most likely written "by Kristina", something she is also notorious for doing to lure new victims...

    Avoid that girl at ALL cost, she is truly a conniving POS in a pretty wrapper.
    C'Mon. DVelvet, you don't have to sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

    Thanks guys, I appreciate the warnings. I'll avoid. Still open to suggestions on someone similar who is worthwhile.

  6. #10446

    Kristina

    I've actually seen her twice and had a decent time. She's not particularly talkative or outgoing or engaging. I got a good, not great, GFE-ish performance each time. I love her body though, she's always clean, and the price is fine with the service I know I'll get form her. I plan to see her again. The only issue I have with her is that she's often out of town and rarely able to host.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    The same thing that I said previously about Bree ABSOLUTELY applies to Kristina, only in Kristina's case "Go into your bathroom and place $200 in the sink, now set it on fire and punch yourself in the balls repeatedly while watching it burn. ...You just had a MUCH better time."

    At least I can say Bree was friendly enough, only problem is her service is TOTALLY lame AF and she will not let you penetrate her due to claimed "size issues" with everyone. Kristina on the other hand is just a vile, mean-spirited "GPS Queen" who makes it clear you made a mistake the moment you hand over the cash as her whole nice demeanor instantly changes at that point into a level-5 upsell scam shitshow "including" her threatening her clients over exposing her shitty attitude and service in a bad review-of which she has a TON out there on this very board.

    PS: Any "great review" you see on Kristina was most likely written "by Kristina", something she is also notorious for doing to lure new victims...

    Avoid that girl at ALL cost, she is truly a conniving POS in a pretty wrapper.

  7. #10445

    Hell Fucking No.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Having a hell of a time finding a spinner to spend some time with next week. If any of you have any info you're willing to share on a spinner that's cool with a couple of hours outcall, please let me know. I'd also welcome a UTR, and happy to return the favor if you find yourself in the Southeast.

    Do any of you have info on this one? I saw a mixed review here, and a great review on ECCIE, so still on the fence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristina-699

    Thanks!

    Jester.
    The same thing that I said previously about Bree ABSOLUTELY applies to Kristina, only in Kristina's case "Go into your bathroom and place $200 in the sink, now set it on fire and punch yourself in the balls repeatedly while watching it burn. ...You just had a MUCH better time."

    At least I can say Bree was friendly enough, only problem is her service is TOTALLY lame AF and she will not let you penetrate her due to claimed "size issues" with everyone. Kristina on the other hand is just a vile, mean-spirited "GPS Queen" who makes it clear you made a mistake the moment you hand over the cash as her whole nice demeanor instantly changes at that point into a level-5 upsell scam shitshow "including" her threatening her clients over exposing her shitty attitude and service in a bad review-of which she has a TON out there on this very board.

    PS: Any "great review" you see on Kristina was most likely written "by Kristina", something she is also notorious for doing to lure new victims...

    Avoid that girl at ALL cost, she is truly a conniving POS in a pretty wrapper.

  8. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfJester  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Having a hell of a time finding a spinner to spend some time with next week. If any of you have any info you're willing to share on a spinner that's cool with a couple of hours outcall, please let me know. I'd also welcome a UTR, and happy to return the favor if you find yourself in the Southeast.

    Do any of you have info on this one? I saw a mixed review here, and a great review on ECCIE, so still on the fence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristina-699

    Thanks!

    Jester.
    She's been around forever. Changed her number to hide all the terrible reviews. Not worth seeing.

  9. #10443

    STL Spinner

    Hey all,

    Having a hell of a time finding a spinner to spend some time with next week. If any of you have any info you're willing to share on a spinner that's cool with a couple of hours outcall, please let me know. I'd also welcome a UTR, and happy to return the favor if you find yourself in the Southeast.

    Do any of you have info on this one? I saw a mixed review here, and a great review on ECCIE, so still on the fence.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kristina-699

    Thanks!

    Jester.

  10. #10442

    Local

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit? This ad seems 100% fake LOL from the divorced being in bubble letters to the super x rated pics.

    Sometimes I wonder why scammers even bother making these fake ads but then realize some people actually think they are legit. Having a local number means nothing these days.
    Richard you are in luck! She has local numbers in four other states this week.

  11. #10441

    Erin donation

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    That's all I need to know! I'll be booking soon.
    IDK about service, but Erin just quoted me 200 HH 350 FH and that's much steeper than Reanne and Ember.

  12. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit. Local number and she's not a model. Thoughts, concerns, experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87221288#.
    Seems legit? This ad seems 100% fake LOL from the divorced being in bubble letters to the super x rated pics.

    Sometimes I wonder why scammers even bother making these fake ads but then realize some people actually think they are legit. Having a local number means nothing these days.

  13. #10439
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit. Local number and she's not a model. Thoughts, concerns, experiences?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87221288#.
    Dude cmon.

  14. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Hey AC, sorry for what looks like an unnecessary correction. Because I'm a regular member, my posts are delayed before they appear. I made the post before a couple of others noticed the mixup with the Vixens, but their posts showed up right away while mine was still waiting to be approved. Didn't want it to look like I was piling on.

    While I'm thinking about the Angels, Raquel is another new spinner with that group. She's apparently not here that often, but she already has a couple of good reviews. I haven't seen her yet, but I'm hoping to schedule with her next time she's in town.

  15. #10437

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    I did an hour, and I would say she's comparable to Reanne's service and donation.
    That's all I need to know! I'll be booking soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape