Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 987 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10450

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Did you do the hhr or hr? What was the damage?
    I did an hour, and I would say she's comparable to Reanne's service and donation.

  2. #10449

    Anyone seen her?


  3. #10448

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.

    She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?

    I will definitely visit her again when I can.

    Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.

    anangelstouchstl.com
    Did you do the hhr or hr? What was the damage?

  4. #10447

    Angels and Vixens

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Yup you're right, my bad! Got them confused.
    Easy to mix them up. Each group has some new additions. Not a bad thing for us.

  5. #10446
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Probably just an oversight. But I was wondering why a review for Erin (from Anangelstouch group) should be in the Vixen thread.
    Yup you're right, my bad! Got them confused.

  6. #10445

    Erin. Anangelstouch

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Probably just an oversight. But I was wondering why a review for Erin (from Anangelstouch group) should be in the Vixen thread.

  7. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Erin is not a Vixen, she works for the Angels. The review is in the right spot.

  8. #10443

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Erin is with the Angels. Not a Vixen.

  9. #10442
    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.

    She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?

    I will definitely visit her again when I can.

    Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.

    anangelstouchstl.com
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.

  10. #10441

    Erin Angel

    Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.

    She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?

    I will definitely visit her again when I can.

    Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.

    anangelstouchstl.com

  11. #10440
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I'm bigger than average and she let me raw dog that hot little box. That was when she first started, though, when she was behind QT and still upstairs in the corner bedroom. She was like do you have a cover, and I said nope but I'm clean and I'll give you an extra 40. She said okay but don't tell anyone and pull out. I said okay and proceeded to stab her with my love knife from several angles. I blew it inside her. She said did you cum inside me, and I was like sorry babe it felt so good I couldn't help myself. She giggled and got some wipes. We dressed and she walked out to my car to get the extra 40 bucks I promised her. What a hot little young spinner. She's definitely in my top 100 of all time. Good God, compared to her sweet little cherry pie Eden's flappy meat curtains look like Arby's roast beef LOL.
    Hey, Recap.

  12. #10439
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    I know she use to be on LC awhile back, haven't seen her post for awhile.
    I've seen her fairly recently. Good attitude and willing. No drama when I saw her. Lives in a house in south city with a couple other people I imagine but she had a room in the basement. Looks sketchy when heading down but when I'm the room, it's nicely setup and comfortable.

    Get good mileage with this one, at least I did. Just my 2 cents.

  13. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Reverse images searches on all of the pictures except the last one are clean. On the one with the pic of a flower likely covering a tat, it shows up under multiple numbers with various ages stated. What looks TGTBT usually is and this just has the feels of fake or a scam or both. Hopefully I'm wrong on this.
    Yeah most of the pictures look TGTBT but there is at least a St. Louis-specific location listed (270/44) so whoever made the ad is likely local at least, not one of the scammers from some other country who use a vague location like "St Louis" or "downtown". So it could still be a scam or could be a legit provider who doesn't want to put her real pictures out there on an escort site, in which case you can ask for a verification picture.

  14. #10437

    Parker and Chloe

    I was able to see these two lovely ladies today and I had a GREAT time! As mentioned before on here, Chloe is Parker's sister and is considering getting into the hobby. After my visit today I can say I hope she does as she would be a welcome addition!

    To contact them please use Parker's booking number (314 492 7XXX) or the Vixen's website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.

  15. #10436

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87089702

    Thought about trying this one out, usually go the massage route. Any info would be appreciated. Senior member here!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape