Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9580

    If it walks like a duck.

    And it all sounds too good to be true, it's definitely a duck. Chatted with this one, everything I asked for she said yes and agreed to. I even told her that she / he sounded too good to be true and asked if she was going to ask me for the money upfront. She assured me she wouldn't so we chatted a little longer, scheduled a time to meet and a little later I mentioned I was going to start getting ready and to book us a room. And sure as shit, 5 minutes later she texts me asking for 50 bucks so she can go get some lingerie for me LOL. Don't waste your time on this one like I did.

    ModelingAtFinest.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-e6f9e3d0d148

  2. #9579

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-b05b334f4e27

    She is slight overpriced at 400. I say over priced because she's chubby, tits are not as big as profile and she rushes when together. But she's easy and DTF semi pro vibe honestly. No anal supposedly because she's never done it before. But am guessing you offer the right amount or handle it right more than likely on the table.
    Saw her as well. She was a one and done for me, at I think 200. Very sweet girl. Too chubby for my tastes. As I recall she pushed me away when I went for the back door.

  3. #9578

    Latina DTF

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-b05b334f4e27

    She is slight overpriced at 400. I say over priced because she's chubby, tits are not as big as profile and she rushes when together. But she's easy and DTF semi pro vibe honestly. No anal supposedly because she's never done it before. But am guessing you offer the right amount or handle it right more than likely on the table.

  4. #9577

    Likely a pro

    See her active nearly every time I browse. That's usually my sign they're pro, those seem to be always on chatting to multiple people, negotiating, skimming their picks, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-aa88b6b64223

    This is a new-ish account, but I get the impression she was reported on before with a prior account. Looks awfully, awfully familiar. Anyone recognize the photos and know what was said about her?

  5. #9576
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to a latina in Ashburn. I'd rank her a 6 or 7 at most for her physical appearance, wants 500 ppm and only will meet at hotel, add another 150 to 200.

    I'll only 500 for hotties, even then I'd have to think about it.
    Same with this one in Gainesville. No transportation, can't host, probably barely speaks English, and still wants 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-8987504c9181

  6. #9575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Cheekycuteandfun

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-aa88b6b64223

    This is a new-ish account, but I get the impression she was reported on before with a prior account. Looks awfully, awfully familiar. Anyone recognize the photos and know what was said about her?

  7. #9574
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to a latina in Ashburn. I'd rank her a 6 or 7 at most for her physical appearance, wants 500 ppm and only will meet at hotel, add another 150 to 200.

    I'll only 500 for hotties, even then I'd have to think about it.
    Five seems to be the going rate these days. I'm cautiously dipping my toe back into the bowl but I'm seeing a lot of requests starting at 500 for mid tier girls. I can only imagine how much dimes are going for.

  8. #9573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrex2  [View Original Post]
    Seems I'm getting only one bite at this apple. Which means one of you has her attention, more than likely LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-c98c3572078e

    Tight little spinner / MILF. Very gregarious and fun. Dinner and drinks. Helped loosen things up. Got down and dirty talk wise, fun ride, fucks well and loud. $$ all around open and requested cover, but get feeling could be talked out of it. Have fun!
    She's intriguingly hot.

  9. #9572

    Inflation Nation WTF

    Was talking to a latina in Ashburn. I'd rank her a 6 or 7 at most for her physical appearance, wants 500 ppm and only will meet at hotel, add another 150 to 200.

    I'll only 500 for hotties, even then I'd have to think about it.

  10. #9571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    She was in DC last week. Said she'd text to set something up one evening, but never heard from her.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-3c6cda01f5b0
    Link to your inbox.

  11. #9570

    Naturalblonde

    She was in DC last week. Said she'd text to set something up one evening, but never heard from her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-5575d672aa82

    Edit: fixed link

  12. #9569

    AdjectiveNoun User names

    Quote Originally Posted by DcSugar  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to jump back into the bowl. God help me. My sweet tooth is craving something extra sweet ripened by age. .
    As a rule, they are fake profiles. If they can't take the time to come up with a unique username how much effort will they put in to this?

  13. #9568

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayGuy  [View Original Post]
    In that it requires a lot of patience and no matter how often I play I don't seem to get any better, yet every once in a while I hit that perfect shot that keeps me coming back for more.

    Side note, I was on a direct flight home from the Caribbean to DC last week after a long weekend of rejuvenation and saw two separate sugar couples on my flight. They were unmistakably SB / SD and I couldn't help but wonder if they were any of the brethren on this site. LOL. One of those gals even looked quite familiar to me. .
    The golf part is exactly what I was thinking the other day. In fact I thought I would rather be golfing then doing SA lately.

    Also like golf, it comes easier to some then others it seems. The good news is more SB are made every day. Plenty of chance to work on that swing no matter how frustrating is may be at times.

    Side note for those jumping it can also be pricey as hell, especially if you want to play at the nicer courses.

  14. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl few times years back. DTF and hosts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-52646c14f203

    She is back again after a while I think.
    Nice lady. She is extremely "short" in height.

  15. #9566

    The bowl reminds me of golf

    In that it requires a lot of patience and no matter how often I play I don't seem to get any better, yet every once in a while I hit that perfect shot that keeps me coming back for more.

    Side note, I was on a direct flight home from the Caribbean to DC last week after a long weekend of rejuvenation and saw two separate sugar couples on my flight. They were unmistakably SB / SD and I couldn't help but wonder if they were any of the brethren on this site. LOL. One of those gals even looked quite familiar to me. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape