rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 653 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 703 753 1153 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14736

  2. #14735
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveItDoggy69  [View Original Post]
    Well that is definitely tabby (tabbi?) and would go by tabby cat. Used to see her all the time and was sad when she dropped off the face of the earth. I'll be trying to see her as soon as I can again.
    Is she missing all her teeth?

  3. #14734

    BWI Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Are these ads ligit? I recall someone mentioned they don't have any screening, they give you address and then the room once you are there. Sounds a little too good to be true.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8173.htm?cat=1
    I TOFT and had the dream! In my dream the setup is extremely easy. First text responds with the address from then we set a time and duration. Once there asked for room number and responded with room number and it is the girl in the ad! Very accommodating and extra's available. I took GFE and BBJ. It was great! CG, 69, mission, doggy then finished in the bag. Fake knockers but a really nice ass! Damage was $$. 5 for hh and 20 tip for extra. I might have these dreams more often to quench the Latina thirst.

    Stay safe!

  4. #14733
    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    To add to the confusion though, Bree had her baby a few weeks ago.
    Bree Curtis Bay, Mommy with the mostest, in Millersville, not Bri Crofton. See, it's easy as a piece of pie.

    Regardless of circumstances, I wish the mother and baby well.

  5. #14732

    I vs EE

    This guy gets it. Thank you. Next time this happens we can refer this post.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    This is why we should just keep it "Bri Crofton" and "Bree Curtis Bay", then add whatever modifier you want.

    Bri Crofton, currently in pikesville. Bri Crofton, currently going by breezy. I've seen some experienced seniors outright write, Bri Crofton (NOT Bree Curtis Bay).

    Bree Curtis Bay currently in Millersville, Bree Curtis Bay, the pregnant one. Bree Curtis Bay, currently pregnant again one. And what I'm rooting for, Bree Curtis Bay (NOT Bri Crofton).

    See you all in two months to deal with this again.

  6. #14731
    To add to the confusion though, Bree had her baby a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    This is why we should just keep it "Bri Crofton" and "Bree Curtis Bay", then add whatever modifier you want.

    Bri Crofton, currently in pikesville. Bri Crofton, currently going by breezy. I've seen some experienced seniors outright write, Bri Crofton (NOT Bree Curtis Bay).

    Bree Curtis Bay currently in Millersville, Bree Curtis Bay, the pregnant one. Bree Curtis Bay, currently pregnant again one. And what I'm rooting for, Bree Curtis Bay (NOT Bri Crofton).

    See you all in two months to deal with this again.

  7. #14730
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Search for Tabby in this forum with some mixed reviews but the links have expired so I can't confirm is the same girl. Has anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...games/48425718
    Well that is definitely tabby (tabbi?) and would go by tabby cat. Used to see her all the time and was sad when she dropped off the face of the earth. I'll be trying to see her as soon as I can again.

  8. #14729

    Bri, Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again with the Bri, Bree, Breezy (s). "Crofton Bree" "Breezy" "Slippery when wet" started in Crofton, then moved into a motel in Millersville and then on to Pikesville. The other Bri is known as CB Bri (Curtis Bay Bri), I believe she is the one that had a baby. Please correct me if I have this wrong!
    This is why we should just keep it "Bri Crofton" and "Bree Curtis Bay", then add whatever modifier you want.

    Bri Crofton, currently in pikesville. Bri Crofton, currently going by breezy. I've seen some experienced seniors outright write, Bri Crofton (NOT Bree Curtis Bay).

    Bree Curtis Bay currently in Millersville, Bree Curtis Bay, the pregnant one. Bree Curtis Bay, currently pregnant again one. And what I'm rooting for, Bree Curtis Bay (NOT Bri Crofton).

    See you all in two months to deal with this again.

  9. #14728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Are these ads ligit? I recall someone mentioned they don't have any screening, they give you address and then the room once you are there. Sounds a little too good to be true.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8173.htm?cat=1
    The Eros ads for Latinas always have screening. I believe the author was referring to the EB Latinas that operate out of BWI.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/br...nd/baltimore/1

  10. #14727
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    I mean we are starting up the confusion again over the death of a prostitutes mother. Does it really need to be known that one of the girls had a family member pass? It's insignificant information. Especially to start up a confused thread on here over this. I mean depending on which one it is is it really going to make a difference to anybody?
    At first, I had the same reaction. Is posting about the death of a girl's mother really relevant to the forum? Although I personally wouldn't call the death of anyone's mother insignificant, escort or not. I knew her mom was ill, but I hadn't seen or talked to Bri in a while when I found out about her mothers death. It saddened me, and I did reach out to give her my condolences. This hobby, it is what it is, but we're still all people and human. We sometimes do develop relationships with these girls. (Friendly / working relationship, not butt-hurt, obsessive, I want to steal you from your boyfriend, and make you my girlfriend "relationship". Bri, and a few other girls I've talked to seem to get enough of those.) I guess it might make a difference to some mongers. At a minimum some may feel awkward and prefer to avoid the situation. Regardless, I don't know whether this type of news should be relevant or going to make a difference to anybody on this forum. Bottom line, I guess it did make some difference to me.

  11. #14726

    Autum

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.
    You waited in a hotel room for 45 minutes? One red flag is there is nothing in the room belonging to the provider. Don't be surprised in the future if a guy walks in and says what are you doing in his room. Addicts only care about maintaining the high. You are expendable in her eyes. The hustle is all part of the game. When girls move to the dark side of robbery. There's only trouble in their future. The possibility for violence goes way up.

    Stay safe.

  12. #14725

    Hot little Latina

    Recently dreamed of her. DATY, BBBJ, C-Doggy, no cowgirl. Make your request early, she takes a long time to get ready. All told, about 3 hours from contact to starting my dream. She is a hot little Latina, with some saggy bits here and there. Would see again. $. 5 for a HH.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...e-fun/48447998

  13. #14724

    You are incorrect. I vs E

    Crofton Bri is short for Brianna. Hints the I. CB Bree is spelled with a double E. Scroll back to original posts and you'll see that. Everyone keeps mixing up these spellings and it confuses most.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    Here we go again with the Bri, Bree, Breezy (s). "Crofton Bree" "Breezy" "Slippery when wet" started in Crofton, then moved into a motel in Millersville and then on to Pikesville. The other Bri is known as CB Bri (Curtis Bay Bri), I believe she is the one that had a baby. Please correct me if I have this wrong!

  14. #14723
    Def not that same.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    Have known her since the Backpage days. Quite sad. Glad she's safe though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...nny_deluxe_ent

    https://archive.ph/wip/T1dhe

  15. #14722

    BWI Latinas

    Are these ads ligit? I recall someone mentioned they don't have any screening, they give you address and then the room once you are there. Sounds a little too good to be true.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...8173.htm?cat=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape