Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 25028
-
07-29-22 13:32 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 1734I'm seein g her at 3:30. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 12:54 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 825Pam
I have seen her a few times, at different locations and there were no signs that I could see of her useing and always alone, no signs anyone else around as well.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 11:59 #17496Senior Member

Posts: 3748Blackstone Pam
I've never met her. But from all the discussion here, and the reviews elsewhere, it is quite clear that she'll fuck raw.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
But does anybody know if she's a junkie? Some of the descriptions of some of the incalls she's used suggest that she might be. Can someone who's seen her, please comment on this, and on the safety of her incalls? Mainly, is there any evidence of thugs? Or any other persona non grata?
-
07-29-22 11:16 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 1734I'm supposed to see her this afternoon. She's in a house now in woony. I see she had a ghosting habit so we'll see.
Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 08:49 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 63Pam Reviews
Check out:
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5268754-371191
-
07-29-22 08:39 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 738Search for Blackstone Pam, there have been countless posts about her.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 08:00 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 1734Pam
Anybody seen this one?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/538508331880
-
07-29-22 07:31 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 27Good point, however an ATF without BBBJ, DFK, and multiple pops can't really be an ATF, can it? So, full speed ahead on those fronts. Did not get into anal options. However there has never been a better sight doggy. Very legit and yes, walking distance from the airport.
Originally Posted by IceCreamMan33
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 00:11 #17490Senior Member

Posts: 2189Hobbyist definition don't matter
Definition makes sense to us. But the girls have no clue. You need to know what GFE means to them. If you are expecting one thing, and they think it is something else, you are going to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 23:00 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 112Check your inbox.
Originally Posted by BriskDay
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 22:27 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 44I thought Shawna was out of the game. I've been following her on Facebook for a while now. Which pimp? Her ex boyfriend or her current boyfriend that looks like a skinny little crack head? Apparently the current boyfriend's last girlfriend was another provider I forgot the working name of so I'm wondering if he's pimping them. Skinny girl. Named Kerri maybe? How does a broke ass crack head like that have any control over anyone when he has posts begging to come shovel driveways for cash?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 20:41 #17487Senior Member

Posts: 4545Go to the Boston section. She have her own thread there.
Originally Posted by BriskDay
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 16:59 #17486Senior Member

Posts: 2109Gfe
Thanks but you / SB lost me with the whole 10% scheme. There's no one size fits all. I think the important factors are - 1) is she real? 2) is she representing herself honestly (are the pics and description accurate)? 3) is she honest in her dealings (won't go into your pockets when you leave the room to take a pee)? Once I know this much, I am experienced / adventurous enough to figure out the rest for myself without needing someone to hold my hand all the way through like I did in kindergarten. To me, it ruins the romance of the date to have everything spelled out for you in a review.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 14:43 #17485Regular Member

Posts: 12How can I find her contact info?
Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:59 #17484Senior Member

Posts: 5229GFE Definition & History (long)
The hobbyist's definition was devised and posted prior to 2000 from the defunct old Big Doggie which competed with Ter. Back then, finding and getting GFE or PSE was a slam dunk.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
I posted a copy of the author's quote (St. Bart) here back in 2015.
It still applies today as it's logical and makes sense in this world of increasing spammers, scammers, and fakers.
Quoted below:
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





