Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 17740
-
07-28-22 19:23 #10450Senior Member

Posts: 56Erin
I did an hour, and I would say she's comparable to Reanne's service and donation.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 18:47 #10449Senior Member

Posts: 95Anyone seen her?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/87230218 Appreciate any info. TIA.
-
07-28-22 17:25 #10448Senior Member

Posts: 129Erin
Did you do the hhr or hr? What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BBubba
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 16:29 #10447Senior Member

Posts: 202Angels and Vixens
Easy to mix them up. Each group has some new additions. Not a bad thing for us.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 16:10 #10446Senior Member

Posts: 418Yup you're right, my bad! Got them confused.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 15:16 #10445Senior Member

Posts: 202Erin. Anangelstouch
Probably just an oversight. But I was wondering why a review for Erin (from Anangelstouch group) should be in the Vixen thread.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 14:29 #10444Regular Member

Posts: 44Erin is not a Vixen, she works for the Angels. The review is in the right spot.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 13:55 #10443Senior Member

Posts: 56Erin
Erin is with the Angels. Not a Vixen.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:55 #10442Senior Member

Posts: 418Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
Originally Posted by BBubba
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 23:23 #10441Senior Member

Posts: 56Erin Angel
Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.
She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?
I will definitely visit her again when I can.
Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.
anangelstouchstl.com
-
07-27-22 15:59 #10440Senior Member

Posts: 173Hey, Recap.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:43 #10439Senior Member

Posts: 740I've seen her fairly recently. Good attitude and willing. No drama when I saw her. Lives in a house in south city with a couple other people I imagine but she had a room in the basement. Looks sketchy when heading down but when I'm the room, it's nicely setup and comfortable.
Originally Posted by Semper314
[View Original Post]
Get good mileage with this one, at least I did. Just my 2 cents.
-
07-27-22 13:53 #10438Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah most of the pictures look TGTBT but there is at least a St. Louis-specific location listed (270/44) so whoever made the ad is likely local at least, not one of the scammers from some other country who use a vague location like "St Louis" or "downtown". So it could still be a scam or could be a legit provider who doesn't want to put her real pictures out there on an escort site, in which case you can ask for a verification picture.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 11:53 #10437Senior Member

Posts: 335Parker and Chloe
I was able to see these two lovely ladies today and I had a GREAT time! As mentioned before on here, Chloe is Parker's sister and is considering getting into the hobby. After my visit today I can say I hope she does as she would be a welcome addition!
To contact them please use Parker's booking number (314 492 7XXX) or the Vixen's website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.
-
07-26-22 21:02 #10436Senior Member

Posts: 66Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/87089702
Thought about trying this one out, usually go the massage route. Any info would be appreciated. Senior member here!!










Reply With Quote




