Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3380
-
08-02-22 12:52 #1790Senior Member

Posts: 235Smokin' Seven
When I asked about her voice, Seven said she has the same deep voice as her mother and that she only uses e-cigs on occasion. I never detected smoker breath, which is good enough for me.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-22 09:39 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 130Seven is back
Looks like Seven is back. I have never seen her but remember her reviews on service were off the chart as what people said about her body. I think some complaints on slight smoker's breath and her voice. I think everyone for the most part said service felt almost PSE.
-
07-31-22 02:47 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 122[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
And yours was argumentative.
To put a point on it, Asian woman are pretty famous for not appearing to age, it probably has something to di with Asians thinking light skin is more attractive than dark skin and going to un fucking believable lenghts to avoid sunlight.
Before you call me a racist for saying that I have literally seen, with my own eyes, ads in Bangkok talking about how lighter skin is more attractive than dark skin.
A2
-
07-29-22 19:01 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 227Anna
I saw Anna and this picture is very close to what she looks like, maybe with the face just a bit wider. She said she is 25 and is definitely on the younger side of BTT girls. I find her to be cute and attractive with a quintessential kgirl look. It is good to see that smile the minute she opened the door. She was very engaging, attentive, playful, wet and seemed very much into it. Good oral skills with variations and just the right light touch of hand assist. She was happy to go along with my flow rather than the typical routine and took initiatives sometimes which added to the interactive feel of the encounter. There was no rush, and we were going along at a good and comfortable pace. Size does not always matter for me; I love her soft and responsive natural Bs. She has smooth and soft skin and a small tattoo which is one of the most tasteful and prettiest body tattoos I have seen. I booked only 1 sog but was surprised I was excited enough to go thru a dry run first and then go for the real thing! Her English is somewhat limited. I think she said she will be around for another week. For those who like her picture, she is probably a good bet for a good time.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:29 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 130I don't know about Emma. Emma is now Baby at NYCVIP in Manhattan. She was also at Exotic Philly Models a month ago I think. I know Daphne's pictures are definitely her. Lina, Wren and Purple looked like their pictures as well. The booker told ma the girls provide the pictures, Boston Top Ten does not shoot them.
Originally Posted by FakedP
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 13:20 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 80I don't think they are. Some yes, some not. Emma looks very different from the photos. Her tits on btt site sure are not B cup. That face also isn't Emma. That body also isn't Emma, but even photoshopped those tits don't match. Way too often they list natural C's, and you see model image on the site with D cup breasts. Natural B on Emma looks like a full C cup if not bigger.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 12:42 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 130Anna
Clearer picture of Anna's face. She is probably late 20's early 30's.
-
07-29-22 12:39 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 130Anna
For those of you interested in Anna here is a link to her west coast LA agency and reviews of her under the name Sarah / Joah.
http://violafriends.net/Sarah/
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2458279-365353
-
07-29-22 10:34 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 130I would rather see an inaccurate photo shopped picture of a girl that is the real girl even if it was taken a few years earlier and makes her body look better than the pictures of girls on some twitter feeds for agencies that are generic pictures stolen from other places and not the girl at all. BTT's pictures are the girls. At least the providers I have seen there.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 09:25 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 108I've been on vacation; last time I've seen Korean agencies use real pictures were the BAD / KGFB days, has that changed? I've seen Shu, also photoshopped quite a bit.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 22:37 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 122This comment is as bad as asking a provider if they do a rimm job. =).
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:40 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 130Nothing to do with post but, go see the movie Nope. Really entertaining.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:33 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 130You got to research research and research. I read a lot of past reviews or try to find as much info as possible before I go see someone unless Ii am blown away by the pictures like Lina or Daphne.
Originally Posted by HrogerHealey
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:30 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 130No once I have made the decision to go seee a provider I am all in regardless of what I see behind the door when it closes. I once had to cancel an appointment in NYC two days before because I broke a bone, and had to have surgery. Not going to mess up a good thing with an agency you like.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:26 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 130Well obviously the women are in it for the money as are the agencies as well. If they didn't need the money they wouldn't be doing it in the first place. I think your best chance of getting what you want than is too find someone who fits your body type and age requirements, and than build up rapport and chemistry with repeat visits. That might be hard to do if you only go once in awhile. The pictures and age thing are never going to change but, at least the BTT. Pictures are usually the girl even if they are photoshopped. Only pictures that seemed way younger than woman in person to me was Iris. Lina, Daphne, Purple and Wren were more or less close resemblance. Purple was little heavier which is why I always add 10 pounds. If you looked carefully at Bianca's pictures Generally speaking I look at the height and weight listed on the BTT website and add 10 pounds to get a better idea of what I think the girl is. I text the booker for their age and usually add 5 to 6 years. Age is not a deal breaker though. Look at Bin's body on tatsexy.com. She maybe mid 40's and blows most 25 year old providers out of the water IMO. If a girl like Rose who is down in Virginia at Browneyedgirl or I saw Daphne was down in New Jersey at Dreamasian so I had an idea she was doing her east coast thing and would be at BTT soon. I think Rose will be back, cannot remember what her BTT name was. You can find these Koreans under multiple agencies like exotic Philly models, discreet story etc. Iris was way older than her pics and she was great service. As was Wren. You can search Daphne under her previous names in other locations as Sinbi and Sinvee and you will see negative reviews on her service. She didn't do much with me the first time I saw her but, I had a great time learning about her family in Korea and using google translate. I didn't need her to be a sex kitten or moan like a JAV girl. Had a girl in queens calling me daddy acting like she was my daughter. It was fun and humorous at the same time.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
You can sort of tell from Bianca's pictures on BTT that she is kind of huge and not shapely. Big old butt.
https://bostontopten10.com/bianca
Also her BTT page had her TER I'd so if you even don't have a VIP access you could still have gotten valuable information reading her non-VIP section in reviews. A couple reviews said big thick ass, not curvy, not a repeater. Again take all reviews with a grain of salt but, I think with Shu the reviews are very positive by in large and she was in Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver before coming back and obviously she is wanted back in Denver again so she must have some combination of looks and service that works for most people.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=351082
As far as sex craft goes when a woman is seeing 30, 40, 50 guys in a 5 to 6 days stretch without a day off or one day off a week do you really expect her not to go through the motions or feel scripted when you see her. Sometimes they can barely get in lunch. I try to make it special by bringing a gift. I brought Korean food one time and people say Purple is a little on the heavy side last December at BTT. Had a great two hour with her and she was swearing at me because I pounded her hard for 20 minutes in doggie than we ate together on her bed and just talked. Bought Daphne a robe. If the craft of it is really important to you then you can go for a high end woman with her own website that charges a lot more and takes only a few clients a week. I still think you get more bang for your buck with BTT or Shu who I am going to see when I can either before she leaves or when she gets back from Denver. Your UTR in Springfield maybe great for you than if you are happy just keep on repeating with her and it will get better and better. The reason I have no problem with 340 for a one hour GFE or more at BTT because I like the upscale apartments walking in discreetly in my home state of Mass than walking into a place that says Asian massage outside it. Rooms are bigger and generally clean with nice showers. That alone to me is worth the price. NYC I could care less chances are slim to none I run into someone I know.

















