Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3380
-
07-28-22 16:56 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 121Nope
That's when good info on a provider can help steer you away from making an appt in the first place. Now, if it's the only K agency in town, you just bite the bullet and finish the appt to avoid getting blacklisted. The LA forum started a Rebrand section, thank you BonerAppetitty! This could help when providers show up with a new name.
Originally Posted by BOS143
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 16:42 #1774Senior Member

Posts: 247Just curious, have you guys ever seen a girl open the door and then you just noped because they were definitely not what you were expecting? This will probably get you blacklisted though.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 15:48 #1773Senior Member

Posts: 308Well to clarify, I don't need someone skinny, but curves instead of weird lumpy tits and a potato body would suffice. Which is what I got with Bianca. I was underwhelmed by seven due to her age and gravely smokers voice.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
What would help, because I recognize everyone here will be YMMV, is accurate stating from the agencies themselves. If a provider is 39, don't list her as "in 20's", if they are 5 foot with no curve between their tit and the side of their rib, don't tell me they're c cup and 105 pounds LOL. It's that simple.
I wouldn't call it a hobby of mine but rather something I like to do once in awhile, so yea if I'm going to spend money I at least want to know ahead of time generally what I'm getting. If someone says "go see daphne she's got the body you're looking for and her service is good" and I go and her service is meh that's one thing. On that note, there are providers that enjoy what they do and actually care about their service. It's all about the provider and unfortunately too much agencies are staffing with women who are purely in it for the money and not providing a craft, which is what sex work is. It's something you put effort into. Telling when I have a UTR out here in springfield that's hotter than 85% of providers I've seen and charges far less, gets into it and is personable, or you can spend 360 on some girl who looks nothing like advertised.
I'd still see shu but if it's fat, not curvy, or close to 40 when they list her as "20's", that's going to be a no for me dog.
-
07-28-22 14:22 #1772Senior Member

Posts: 130Any current girls Rim?
For those that have seen the current lineup, any of them Rim? Thanks in advance!
-
07-28-22 10:30 #1771Senior Member

Posts: 130If you can't burn 300 dollars on someone "that just don't hit the mark" then this isn't a hobby for you. Every provider is going to be reviewed differently by different people. One person's top provider is another person's ok time or bad experience. Ultimately, you have no control on whether you will click with a provider or not. I go into every appointment knowing it may not workout and that is ok if I blow 3 to 4 hundred dollars. I clicked so well with a provider I saw that she gives me a discount over her normal rate I paid the first time I saw her. Know another guy who saw a provider outside AMP for free a few times. I try to read between the lines of reviews and make best judgement. You are better off than making a trip to NYC where girls are widely reviewed on a********* then they are here. Or paying for TER to read more detailed reviews when you can find them on BTT girls. Shu has over 200 reviews mostly positive. If her body is a deal breaker than your loss. It is a whole other experience to walk into a high end AMP in NYC on a slow day and get a lineup of 3 to 4 girls to choose from. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 09:19 #1770Senior Member

Posts: 90I didn't know 1/2 hr was an option. Is that true?
Originally Posted by LongnHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 19:55 #1769Regular Member

Posts: 18Shu
Hey man if you wanted to see Shu, would suggest half if that's your price range for a good BBJ experience. She does look cute giving head, but if you aren't into her body I would not bother with FS.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 18:19 #1768Senior Member

Posts: 130She does not look 67 with or without makeup. She has a slim figure. I would if I could.
Originally Posted by HandDeliver
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 17:43 #1767Senior Member

Posts: 147No Wutang
No, she was not blessed with the look-younger-than-you-are asian genes. She's around 37, face looks 67 when you see her without makeup.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 17:27 #1766Regular Member

Posts: 7Go see Shu
She I amazing, I don't really know what happened with the other guys appointment but she usually isn't like that, unless you go right before they stop taking appointment at 9 pm. She is actually really good at bbj and can take a pounding it's really hot when she's on top and grinds out an O and you feel every contraction. I would suggest going in the afternoon or evening, if you're coming from work. If you like a true GFE 2 hr I find is the sweet spot for me getting 3 to 4 pops in and plenty of playing around. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:02 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 308Looking for young and more thin
I was thinking of seeing shu finally but that other review has me a bit turned off, I saw a BTT girl once that had a bit of a dumpy body and I personally wasn't into Seven's age / smoker voice.
Would love to see a provider they have currently that's on the younger side (no older than early 30's and prefer mid 20's as I'm 32 myself, if I'm going to do a MILF thing it probably wouldn't be with an Asian).
I was considering sexy bee but the BBFS history has me concerned, does she still do that with blossom?
Who right now in BTT's line up would fit my criteria but still be a fun lay? (Daphne seems to fit the body mold but might not be best performance wise, tho me being younger maybe will give me better luck at her being more into it?
Let me know what why'all think I'm not into burning 300 plus on Asian providers anymore that just don't hit the mark.
-
07-27-22 10:34 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 360Mayor of Boston
I would love to tap that.
Originally Posted by LoveVietGirls
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 17:18 #1763Senior Member

Posts: 200Emma?
Has anyone seen Emma yet from BTT? Or know her TE. Are that I can review?
-
07-26-22 16:32 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 130Mayor of Boston
If the Michelle Wu the mayor of Boston was a provider, would you schedule an appointment? Hot or not?
-
07-26-22 14:56 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 147Anna
I decided to see Anna via suggesting from Mr. Booker and wow, I'm glad I did. She is young, pretty, nice body and eager to please. She is a repeat for sure and she is here for 3 weeks so get you appointments in and don't wait until last minute and miss out.
The last photo on the site is closest to actually and she has soft smooth skin. PM me for details.
















