Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24393

    Handy pants

    Has anybody heard from Candy pants?. I haven't been able to get a hold of her lately.

  2. #24392
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one tonight and can verify she is legit. Incall in north cincy was decent and her comms after scheduling were good. She is a cute girl with a nice rack and plump rear.

    I had a good time and do plan to repeat. She gave a really nice BBBJ for a few minutes but ultimately starting gagging on my cock. She is not into cum or precum.

    I ended up doing cfs and she really got into riding my dick. Busted in her and it was pretty hot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133450888/1
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Some of her pics are fake. When you look at her pictures.
    OK which pictures are fake in that ad? The white pants ones?

  3. #24391
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Haven't reported for a while but have been active. On good news side. My favorite petite blonde spinner is back. Amber Meadow.

    She went away for a while to get clean and get away from the negative people around her. Anyway she is back. Looks fresh, nice clean and healthy. Her Tryst ad is no longer around and she is waiting for it to get posted. So asked me to help get the word out. That she is back and available for business.

    For her previous regulars. Just reconnect. Her current number is in the link below. For new customers. Video verification is needed.

    A few of her current pics. Nice an healthy!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7858397-370325
    Whats her area?

  4. #24390

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad and tempted. Image search and number search didn't show any red flags except she is at Sharonville. Anybody seen her? Says new in town. Is the ad fake?? May TOFTT tomorrow so any input that will help me not land in any trouble, is appreciated!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/87194941#.

    Edit - Texted the number got weird combo QV 120, 25min - 150, 30min - 200. @ 3850 Hauck rd
    Sharonville, that's a no fly zone at any time not worth the risk, go to Louisville.

  5. #24389

    Latina

    Saw this ad and tempted. Image search and number search didn't show any red flags except she is at Sharonville. Anybody seen her? Says new in town. Is the ad fake?? May TOFTT tomorrow so any input that will help me not land in any trouble, is appreciated!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/87194941#.

    Edit - Texted the number got weird combo QV 120, 25min - 150, 30min - 200. @ 3850 Hauck rd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e2ebd359a780921dca02472262ca94eb_f.jpg‎   263cc137a3b964bdbb8f5c38856917b8_f.jpg‎   d6036e26219f5010555ca95c01aa25df_f.jpg‎  

  6. #24388

    Amber Meadow

    Haven't reported for a while but have been active. On good news side. My favorite petite blonde spinner is back. Amber Meadow.

    She went away for a while to get clean and get away from the negative people around her. Anyway she is back. Looks fresh, nice clean and healthy. Her Tryst ad is no longer around and she is waiting for it to get posted. So asked me to help get the word out. That she is back and available for business.

    For her previous regulars. Just reconnect. Her current number is in the link below. For new customers. Video verification is needed.

    A few of her current pics. Nice an healthy!

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7858397-370325
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails aaa51373cd5bf0c6ea9871f38b560e87850ba7400dc-1.jpg‎   aaa18f7950ae24c0728a1c71078971f3c56eb7bb27-2.jpg‎   aaa6797e379263debcc4e3b187caf47b543a0fa235-1.jpg‎  

  7. #24387
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    For sure there are fake pics mixed in. Meant to add I video chatted with her on snap so you can check her out that way if you like. IMO She is attractive and I would say 7 to 8 range. Boobs are very nice! Also 150 hh and 200 h were her rates.
    Chatted for a bit wanted me to FaceTime her before she would see me.

    No can do, all that can be recorded and used to shame you or blackmail, just as dangerous as sending a real ID.

  8. #24386
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    Some of her pics are fake. When you look at her pictures.
    For sure there are fake pics mixed in. Meant to add I video chatted with her on snap so you can check her out that way if you like. IMO She is attractive and I would say 7 to 8 range. Boobs are very nice! Also 150 hh and 200 h were her rates.

  9. #24385
    Ah, ok. I appreciate the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltPacket  [View Original Post]
    She's real, not worth the price imo. Lives with her BF, I never saw him but I knew he was in the other room. Incall is the top apartment in an apartment home. If you like you privacy you wouldn't like this place. She not a bad person, just very mechanical.

  10. #24384

    Teyoo

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any replies, or set anything up with her? I was thinking about it, but like you. Couldn't find much.
    She's real, not worth the price imo. Lives with her BF, I never saw him but I knew he was in the other room. Incall is the top apartment in an apartment home. If you like you privacy you wouldn't like this place. She not a bad person, just very mechanical.

  11. #24383

    Some of those pics are fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one tonight and can verify she is legit. Incall in north cincy was decent and her comms after scheduling were good. She is a cute girl with a nice rack and plump rear.

    I had a good time and do plan to repeat. She gave a really nice BBBJ for a few minutes but ultimately starting gagging on my cock. She is not into cum or precum.

    I ended up doing cfs and she really got into riding my dick. Busted in her and it was pretty hot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133450888/1
    Some of her pics are fake. When you look at her pictures.

  12. #24382
    Did you get any replies, or set anything up with her? I was thinking about it, but like you. Couldn't find much.

    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Having trouble searching because "tee" is too short to search and "talented" pulls up unrelated posts.

    https://tryst.link/escort/perfectly-petite

  13. #24381

    Had a chat with her

    We had a multi-msg chat that seemed to go well. Until. She says she is not Hunny Bunni and laughed at the name. We continued back and forth until I said it appeared that based on the ink there were at least 2 different girls in her LC ad. I asked "was I wrong, was there another explanation?" She went silent.

    Keep er moving.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have never met her. She has two active profiles on Seeking. She has been reviewed on the Sugarbabies thread multiple times with mixed comments. Good in the FC but problems elsewhere. Rates vary depending on level of neediness. I assume her services are similarly variable. Middletown area at last report.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-17a6330b21ae

    BAM.

  14. #24380

    Sarah

    Saw this one tonight and can verify she is legit. Incall in north cincy was decent and her comms after scheduling were good. She is a cute girl with a nice rack and plump rear.

    I had a good time and do plan to repeat. She gave a really nice BBBJ for a few minutes but ultimately starting gagging on my cock. She is not into cum or precum.

    I ended up doing cfs and she really got into riding my dick. Busted in her and it was pretty hot.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5133450888/1

  15. #24379

    Busy Red

    After seeing her pics shared on 7/7. I decided to schedule an appointment with her today. Communication was good and no issues with timing or wait. She looks like the pics shared. I liked her body, face is OK. Room was clean. Started with CBJ, then cfs. I had better service elsewhere. So won't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape