Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 11244
-
07-31-22 14:05 #6924Banned Member

Posts: 9Didn't get that feeling
I didn't get that feeling. She didn't try that with me.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
She expensive though so I wanted to see if anyone had partaken and if it was worth it.
-
07-31-22 01:46 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 37With half of that (5 k monthly) you probably will get much younger and more attractive girl. Looking at her picture I won't go more than 300 to meet and no intimacy means no money. No upfront money either until we establish the trust. I smell scam and stay away from her.
Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-22 18:05 #6922Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone up for this. Got below message
Hi there,
My inbox is getting a bit too full to chit chat with everyone so here's what I'm seeking- let me know if this would work for you easily, and if so happy to start a conversation.
Monthly 10 k, and 5 k upfront to officially begin our arrangement and all that that entails.
1 k to meet- no intimacy expected on the first date, preferably not a low effort date like coffee- however if that's all you'd have time for 500 is reasonable.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-d620e70d4f0f
-
07-30-22 00:41 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 3342There's zero risk to me. I have a complete made-up sugar life, including a set of photos that aren't me, but are of someone I am told I look like. There is some semblance of reality to it, some things better and some things worse than the truth. I think every guy in the bowl should have one of these, unless he is single and professionally impunible.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
I keep my profile hidden from search, so that keeps all the foreign girls and pic sellers from seeing my profile. I do know that once I go to a girl's profile, though, she can see mine, even if I don't favorite or message her. So, if I look at one IK I am not interested in, or vice versa (age range below my SA age, won't see married guys, etc.), I just block the profile. I never have to look at it again. There are too many profiles to sift through anyway.
-
07-29-22 21:44 #6920Banned Member

Posts: 389Viewed me
Do you have your SA settings so that the girls don't see that you viewed their profile? If you have a pic in your profile they'll know who checked them out.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Also Linked in has default settings when viewing someone's profile alerting them you viewed their profile. So if you didn't turn that off. She'll see you checked her out there too.
I've had this happen a couple times but not professional contacts. Just girls I knew from a long time ago that were civie and never would think they'd try being a sugarbaby.
-
07-29-22 21:20 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 5603That would be funny. But I have worked in almost all 95%+ male dominated industries. No basically no chance of that ever happening.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 17:53 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 3342Run into?
I recently had an experience when looking at the profile of someone who was older, professional, attractive. She just seemed familiar and she listed herself with a Middle Eastern heritage. IK of someone like this in my high-tech field, broadly defined. So I got on LinkedIn and looked her up, to get a good photo. Definitely the same person. So, I could not really do too much with this information, since I need to stay under the radar, I couldn't show up to meet her, she'd immediately know my real identity.
Anyone else have the experience of coming across someone YK professional on SA?
-
07-28-22 20:07 #6917Banned Member

Posts: 389Clarified
Now that's better. You clarified what you are curious about. Still I try not to get to much into all that. From my observations though the years and this was more true a few years ago is that black girls usually were the cheapest to get and freaks in bed. A close second years ago were Latinas for being cheapest. And pretty much all other races / nationalities had GPS. Nowadays though it seems all races / nationalities of sugar babies have GPS some a little more extreme than others. American white girls trip me out still because they've always seemed to have GPS. Not sure why, american white girls are not exotic like the other nationalities such as European or British white girls, middle eastern or even Asian girls. And just not sure why maybe could be because of that entitled mentality. I'm Hispanic myself and love all nationalities. Variety is the spice of life especially when it comes to beautiful women. What matters in the end in getting access to that variety of sweet booty is the coin you're willing to drop.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:49 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 414It's very difficult to tell from a profile layout, as even one-sentence profiles with a single cropped photo can be a real hottie who will put out.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
If the profile states to be local but the last login is from Venezuela or Eastern Europe, it is very likely a fake.
Oftentimes you just have to wait to hear for the money advance request to know they are scammers.
-
07-28-22 16:35 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 59If they ask money upfront or start asking for Gas money, etc. , then it's obviously a scam.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
I saw this girl that used her pictures from Instragram and thought it was a fake, turns out it wasn't a fake profile. Just a glamour pictures she shot with a studio for her Instragram profile.
So you can't tell if it's fake just because they use Studio pics.
Beware of Studio pics though, they look a like different in real life. Always ask to see them via Video chat where they can't fake it.
-
07-28-22 16:26 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 3342So, here are some examples. That Korean girls are very into sex and pleasing men. Hence the 'thing' of K-girl apartment escorts that merits its own thread on this site. However, on that list I linked to, Korea is particularly low on the socio sexuality measure. What is that about? And then, how about the other Asian countries? In the LA area we have lots from China in massage parlors and surely some on SA.
Originally Posted by Alxm1
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of northern European / Slavic girls on these SB sites. From Russia, Estonia, other Baltic countries, either real immigrants, or just of that heritage. Again, the lore of them is that they are very into sex, but the Russians in particular are also mercenary. Definitely never let you forget it is about the $ - I had a married (mail-order bride) Russian SB for about a month, truly seemed to love the sex, but ultimately it felt too transactional for me.
Northern Europeans generally are perceived to be more open about sex. For example, this site is hosted in the Netherlands, right? Because Admin felt the need to move it because of FOSTA / SESTA. IK we don't get too much of a chance to contact Dutch SBs in LA, but there are several northern European countries (Norway #1) high on that sociosexuality ranking.
How about Mexico? Not all of the Latinas on SA are from Mexico, there are plenty of other Hispanic countries that our LA SBs come from. The lore is that they tend to be more open about Girl-Girl sex.
How about Middle Eastern? Their reputation on SA is that they have GPS but may also tend to be submissive.
-
07-28-22 13:24 #6913Banned Member

Posts: 389Reverse image
Do you do reverse image checks? You should always do that to see if the images are on the web and if they belong to someone else. If they pop up multiple times then it's most likely a fake profile, catfish. Sometimes though you may get a legit reverse image result and that helps you verify the profile you are talking to. And sometimes you get no results so proceed with caution and try maybe asking for a proof pic, FaceTime or talk on the phone. Google Images let's you do a reverse image search and also the site Tineye.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 11:36 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 248What are the telltale signs that a profile is fake? Sometime from the Pix I can tell but not from profile. I also posted in the OC forum of a recent scam for $15. I am really an idiot!
Originally Posted by Blah1337
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 07:04 #6911Banned Member

Posts: 389Overanalyzing
Not really sure what you're trying to get at here. Studies about what nationalities we men like on SA? What we think about the different nationalities of the girls? Seems a little much to be thinking about. As my photography teacher used to tell us when composing a shot. Use the KISS method, keep it simple stupid. We are men and we love the booty / bodies of fine females. I like all the flavors / rainbow of colors that hot women come in. I may have a preference for sexy pale redheads here and there. But I've sampled a lot of different flavors of booty and have appreciated each one. Not really trying to analyze each nationality. More like anal-lyze some of those sweet asses sometimes. This is a simple game of trying to get that hot piece of ass at a great price. Whether it be on a arrangement site, mongering in the streets or online, the massage table, strip joint, etc. No need to overthink that than what it is.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 14:50 #6910Regular Member

Posts: 10Too good to be true
They are IG pics and that profile is fake.
Originally Posted by CitySlicker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





