Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 275 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2124

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for sometime. A number of people have commented on her. Nice girl.
    She really likes her candy, passed out on me several times during BBBJ. But she is a nice girl, be nice to her, she knows her issues but just can't get passed them. Last visit we talked a long time. Cool chic for sure. She is a keeper. Not the best but FAR from the worst.

  2. #2123

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for sometime. A number of people have commented on her. Nice girl.
    She really likes her candy, passed out on me several times during BBBJ. But she is a nice girl, be nice to her, she knows her issues but just can't get passed them. Last visit we talked a long time. Cool chic for sure. She is a keeper. Not the best but FAR from the worst.

  3. #2122

    Tasha in NB

    Was looking for some quick fun today and Tasha was the first one to respond she responded fast and was conveniently close to the area I was working in so things just came together she was a nice girl as previously stated and she did give a decent BJ but not great by any means that being said I'll never be seeing her again. The first reason being she has no resemblance to the pics in her ad I know it's been said before but it's really night and day but worst of all was when the pants came down a heavy slap of B. O just slapped me in the face and it was a hot ass day and she had a shitty AC but come on shits not cool I tried to clap from the back but I just couldn't the B. O. Had me fucked up so I had her give me a the quick skin flute routine and got the fuck out there hope you guys have a better experience if you guys take the chance.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....t/553071539336

  4. #2121

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by MongoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this morning. Not bad not good. Mediocre at best. Very mechanical. Does give BBJ however. She is real. Don't bother texting just call. She doesn't really answer texts. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....w/615385143037.
    She has been around for sometime. A number of people have commented on her. Nice girl.

  5. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by Snusnu  [View Original Post]
    1- Saw Alana she's a good shot not sketch just slow to respond, didn't even need a hundo band fr bb and FS.

    2nd pic) Tried to see Vanessa, seen her before, ghosted me or said she "fell asleep". Pretty much soon as I left to go to her spot never got a text back till after waiting hella long and leaving, sketch tbh.
    Any links?

  6. #2119

    Ally

    Saw her this morning. Not bad not good. Mediocre at best. Very mechanical. Does give BBJ however. She is real. Don't bother texting just call. She doesn't really answer texts. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....w/615385143037.

  7. #2118
    1- Saw Alana she's a good shot not sketch just slow to respond, didn't even need a hundo band fr bb and FS.

    2nd pic) Tried to see Vanessa, seen her before, ghosted me or said she "fell asleep". Pretty much soon as I left to go to her spot never got a text back till after waiting hella long and leaving, sketch tbh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 421142A9-3611-4B66-9C97-E023F6D6ACAB.jpg‎   82EE2601-B548-47E8-AFFE-4E0BFE412BDA.jpg‎  

  8. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennyo  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny recently in Manhattan (originally saw her when she was with NPP).

    Looks like she's lost some weight, fun top heavy man-mades, and she was wearing a red wig and green contacts that stirred thoughts of Ginger from Gilligan's Island.

    Similar experience to a previous poster. Spent waaaay more than the hour with her, and booze was involved.

    Similar experience to Krista from Westchester. For best results get there early.
    Jennifer love is always great fun. Not a clock watcher at all. Very willing to do anything. You won't regret it.

  9. #2116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    While this may be stating the obvious, other reviews on her mention that the lady in the pics is not who you get.
    Oh? I searched the name and the phone number and wasn't able to find anything on her. Thanks for the heads up.

  10. #2115
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlgtr  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads in the CNJ area for a little while now. Just wondering if anyone has met up with her. I've tried to do some digging with the number, and haven't found anything. Thinking about maybe TOFTT, if plans with other providers fall through.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/633585195941
    While this may be stating the obvious, other reviews on her mention that the lady in the pics is not who you get.

  11. #2114

    This one too.

    Quote Originally Posted by KappaMan91  [View Original Post]
    Out of all my years on this board I've never read anything positive about her. She was reviewed years ago and it was all negative.
    She seems to run alot of ads as well.

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...e/879779761538

  12. #2113
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Aubrey

    I've seen her ads in the CNJ area for a little while now. Just wondering if anyone has met up with her. I've tried to do some digging with the number, and haven't found anything. Thinking about maybe TOFTT, if plans with other providers fall through.

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....u/633585195941

  13. #2112

    Tantra Hypnosis

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheD  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this woman Ana? She does hypnosis massage stuff. Which isn't really my style. But I see her ads all the time, and she's been posting for a long time, so I can't help but be curious. It seems kinda out there, but I'd be interested in hearing from someone who's been with her. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....m/667224276954.
    Out of all my years on this board I've never read anything positive about her. She was reviewed years ago and it was all negative.

  14. #2111

    Staten Island

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTheD  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with this woman Ana? She does hypnosis massage stuff. Which isn't really my style. But I see her ads all the time, and she's been posting for a long time, so I can't help but be curious. It seems kinda out there, but I'd be interested in hearing from someone who's been with her. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....m/667224276954.
    She's based in Staten Island though she advertises in the tri state. Traded texts with her once and she tried to convince me it was a short bus ride to see her from south Jersey.

  15. #2110

    Tantra Hypnosis Massage Ana

    Anybody have experience with this woman Ana? She does hypnosis massage stuff. Which isn't really my style. But I see her ads all the time, and she's been posting for a long time, so I can't help but be curious. It seems kinda out there, but I'd be interested in hearing from someone who's been with her. https://central-jersey.skipthegames....m/667224276954.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape