Thread: Kgirls Rebrands
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1215
-
07-30-22 11:32 #150Senior Member

Posts: 58Bait & Switch Kerri
I had an appt with Kerri yesterday based on this good intel. The girl I saw was not close to what was described as Nora. I left in 30 minutes, highly disappointed. I did more research and figured out booker gave me Sohee instead with tattoos on her ass cheeks. Nora supposedly has a tramp stamp which is different from tattoos on her ass right? I asked the booker about this and they denied it. I'm avoiding booker with # ending in 1223 now. Just a heads up to everyone.
Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 21:26 #149Senior Member

Posts: 939Irene at Sexyfunkgirls
I'm not 100% sure on this but at first glance I thought they got a new girl but after thinking about it, this might be Lucy. Maybe new pictures with a new name. I asked for Lucy, she was available but not listed and when I asked about this new girl, I was not returned back with a message.
https://sexyfunkgirls.escortbook.com/model-lrene-56586
-
07-29-22 13:22 #148Senior Member

Posts: 25PG Kerri
PG Kerri is Nora. Would recommend if you've never seen before. BA has always shared good intel with the community.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:53 #147Senior Member

Posts: 3690PG Kerri made boner sense tingling
I had seen PG Kerri before when she was using those fake pics and she was 100% Nora. I am not great at remembering fake pics and haven't confirmed this PG Kerri so it's still just BS. As I said before, I ain't going to confirm suspected rebrand and if I confirm it would be unintentional. I would repeat with this PG Kerri if I didn't have some new girls I want to see now. I am mostly able to avoid rebrands based on boner sense so I share some BS for bros like me.
Originally Posted by BuddhaHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:48 #146Senior Member

Posts: 3690GoldDust is golden
Thanks, this is gold. I knew who SAG Aspyn was, and knew other girls were rebrands just couldn't remember their old names like you. Was going to post when I remember an old name LOL.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:45 #145Senior Member

Posts: 3690YuaRay Skylar = MKC Layla
Thanks, Skylar triggered my rebrand radar even before Owliee post but didn't know who she was.
Originally Posted by SuperMan333
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:42 #144Senior Member

Posts: 3690LAK Lexi
Just came from the Bay. Also known as Lexi but I think she had other names in the Bay / OC / LA. I think she was PG Barbie and those might be her real P.S. Pics from 5+ years ago. I talked about PG Barbie before. IIRC, she had a butterfly tattoo somewhere but haven't confirmed as Lexi yet.
Originally Posted by RecentCo673
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:40 #143Senior Member

Posts: 417Yur&ray Skylar = MKC Layla. Is not HYA material imo.
-
07-29-22 02:39 #142Senior Member

Posts: 3690CG Lizzie = PG Kim / Kimmy / Leila
I haven't confirmed but I thought so. Those were not Kim / Kimmy / Leila real pics.
Originally Posted by Alex60
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-22 02:34 #141Senior Member

Posts: 142CGLA Lizzie = Kimmy?
Is CGLA Lizzie really Kim / Kimmy from OC? They are using some of the same pics.
-
07-28-22 20:03 #140Senior Member

Posts: 58Lexi LaKangels
Any idea what name Lexi from LaKangels went by? I thought I saw her pics on an LA website.
-
07-28-22 18:01 #139Senior Member

Posts: 329Vivian2/ Jiwoo
Thanks for heads up on Vivian2/ Jiwoo! Saw her as Jiwoo. Not a looker and has flat ass but a real service queen with porn style dtbbbj with the long strings of saliva.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 14:53 #138Senior Member

Posts: 1190CGLA Allison is CGLA / M Lina. She also was Booker Gray Tiny. Short MILF.
CGLA Soy is SAG / Booker gray Cosmos MKC Tina and PKL Berry.
CGLA Vivian2 is CGLa Jiwoo. She worked at Bunnygirls in SJ. Short haircut weird lanky look.
SAG Aspyn is Lovelyangels Lisa. SJ’s Sexyangels Lily
-
07-28-22 13:57 #137Senior Member

Posts: 780Is this confirmed by your personal observation or how?
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 12:02 #136Senior Member

Posts: 3690P2 G Kerri = BG Keream = Nora
I believe Kerri was Nora. You can find her real pics here: (click for reviews).
Originally Posted by HornyToad75
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





