Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Kgirls Rebrands

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1215
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #135

    P2 G Kerri

    Pics look familiar. Appreciate any info.

    https://www.princess2garden.com/copy-of-lua-2

  2. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Her pics look super familiar. Anyone know if she's rebrand?
    Probably rebrand of Kimmy / Leila from P2 G.

  3. #133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267

    GKS Lizzie = rebrand?

    Her pics look super familiar. Anyone know if she's rebrand?

  4. #132

    New Cici at M Rebrand?

    5', 99 lbs, C cup. Appreciate for any info about her if she is a rebrand. Thanks in advance. Happy Hunting!

    https://myalbum.com/album/Yb77hNMuHTjK

  5. #131

    PG Lua = PG Yena

    I thought Princess Garden Lua might be Yena because the fake pics look familiar. Yena showed up two or three days later. 5'5" 102 lbs 33 C 22 y.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lua_Yena_Fake_1.jpg‎   Lua_Yena_Fake_2.jpg‎  

  6. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Calling all Eye's fans. It's time to prove me wrong that Kiki is not Eye / Aiyou.
    Yes I know it's still a hunch and not verification. But let me point out several reasons why I don't think it's Eye / Aiyou. First, those pics are associated with another girl from the Bay I've alluded to before. Second, she's listed at much heavier than she used to be at 95 lbs. Third, she hasn't advertised as a non upcharge girl since her early days as Eye with M.

    If she's taking CIPs like it's going out of style at 340, I really do hope I'm wrong and it's her.

  7. #129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    Ria / Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    That's what I believe. She started as Olivia at M around December 2021. I notice not many out rebrands when they saw them. I avoid suspected rebrands but I post to keep track of my BS.

    Even her face pic in white shirt looks like a girl who advertised before. I haven't seen her yet. She used Olivia pics before replacing with supposedly real pics with 0% photoshop.
    The same gal (or pictures) are listed on humaniplex as Leah on the lovelygirls site.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    That's what I believe. She started as Olivia at M around December 2021. I notice not many out rebrands when they saw them. I avoid suspected rebrands but I post to keep track of my BS.

    Even her face pic in white shirt looks like a girl who advertised before. I haven't seen her yet. She used Olivia pics before replacing with supposedly real pics with 0% photoshop.
    I saw her this week and I can confirm those are her real pictures. Thanks.

  9. #127

    M Ria = M Olivia

    That's what I believe. She started as Olivia at M around December 2021. I notice not many out rebrands when they saw them. I avoid suspected rebrands but I post to keep track of my BS.

    Even her face pic in white shirt looks like a girl who advertised before. I haven't seen her yet. She used Olivia pics before replacing with supposedly real pics with 0% photoshop.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyardee  [View Original Post]
    Was this also briefly Olivia with M? I don't remember a Chloe / Clorix listed with M, although I recall chuckling at the name Clorix on I think BG and she used the same pictures as Olivia did.

    Thanks for all of your hard work, Boner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M_Ria_Clorix_1.jpg‎   M_Ria_Clorix_2.jpg‎   M_Ria_MKC_Lia_3.jpg‎   M_Ria_MKC_Lia_5.jpg‎   M_Ria_MKC_Lia_4.jpg‎  


  10. #126

    CG Kiki = MKC Angel = Eye / Aiyou

    Calling all Eye's fans. It's time to prove me wrong that Kiki is not Eye / Aiyou.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Can't believe you doubt Boner. Boner sense (BS) told me that but I ain't going to confirm BS in SoCal. I appreciate it if anyone can confirm for other bros. Have a feeling Eye will be in LA by 7/10.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiki_1.jpg‎   Kiki_3.jpg‎   Kiki_2.jpg‎  

  11. #125

    CG / BG Solar

    Saw Solar pop up on CG website with 2 pop Sweet Honey's pic and got excited for a second. After looking more closely, it seems like this is a completely different girl. Wish it was Sweet Honey. That girl is dearly missed in LA.

  12. #124

    CG Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that Lala is not Baby Ria.
    Yes. LaLa is not Baby Ria. She's new, at least to me. Skinny girl with small perky A cup tits. Her face is kinda average. Hard to tell her age, but she looks older than some of the youngest girls (Shani, Sakura, etc.). She still seems to be finding her way around a blow job, but she tries hard and will suck for a long time. Limited skills in other areas as well. She will have trouble with magnums. No English and a bit shy. Might check back with her after some seasoning.

  13. #123

    Olivia?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You can ask M if Ria was Chloe or new.
    Was this also briefly Olivia with M? I don't remember a Chloe / Clorix listed with M, although I recall chuckling at the name Clorix on I think BG and she used the same pictures as Olivia did.

    Thanks for all of your hard work, Boner.

  14. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLove  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that Lala is not Baby Ria.
    Did you see Lala as well? How is she?

  15. #121

    Ria at M

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    You can ask M if Ria was Chloe or new.
    M said Ria is new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape