Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 987 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10434
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoy8292  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? She offers BB and creampie. And she is sorry she can't take cash for first time visitors. Her first post was today and she is decent looking. And I'm betting no one on here has ever seen her.

    Might as well take the money out of your wallet and set fire to it.

  2. #10433

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    Did you do the hhr or hr? What was the damage?
    I did an hour, and I would say she's comparable to Reanne's service and donation.

  3. #10432

    Anyone seen her?


  4. #10431

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.

    She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?

    I will definitely visit her again when I can.

    Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.

    anangelstouchstl.com
    Did you do the hhr or hr? What was the damage?

  5. #10430

    Angels and Vixens

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Yup you're right, my bad! Got them confused.
    Easy to mix them up. Each group has some new additions. Not a bad thing for us.

  6. #10429
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Probably just an oversight. But I was wondering why a review for Erin (from Anangelstouch group) should be in the Vixen thread.
    Yup you're right, my bad! Got them confused.

  7. #10428

    Erin. Anangelstouch

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Probably just an oversight. But I was wondering why a review for Erin (from Anangelstouch group) should be in the Vixen thread.

  8. #10427
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Erin is not a Vixen, she works for the Angels. The review is in the right spot.

  9. #10426

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.
    Erin is with the Angels. Not a Vixen.

  10. #10425
    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.

    She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?

    I will definitely visit her again when I can.

    Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.

    anangelstouchstl.com
    Post this in the vixen thread too so they can read it there as they may not read here anymore.

  11. #10424

    Erin Angel

    Just had a real nice visit with Erin-one of the newer Angels. She's very cute, very friendly, very sexy, and lots of fun. Good safe location in South City. Communication was great and she was on time. Both very important to me.

    She's a real GFE with great kissing. Erin's good with toy play and DATY. Really seems to enjoy it. Oh, I may have forgotten, did I mention a great BBBJ?

    I will definitely visit her again when I can.

    Go see Erin when you can. Her Angel line is 314xxxx112.

    anangelstouchstl.com

  12. #10423
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    I'm bigger than average and she let me raw dog that hot little box. That was when she first started, though, when she was behind QT and still upstairs in the corner bedroom. She was like do you have a cover, and I said nope but I'm clean and I'll give you an extra 40. She said okay but don't tell anyone and pull out. I said okay and proceeded to stab her with my love knife from several angles. I blew it inside her. She said did you cum inside me, and I was like sorry babe it felt so good I couldn't help myself. She giggled and got some wipes. We dressed and she walked out to my car to get the extra 40 bucks I promised her. What a hot little young spinner. She's definitely in my top 100 of all time. Good God, compared to her sweet little cherry pie Eden's flappy meat curtains look like Arby's roast beef LOL.
    Hey, Recap.

  13. #10422
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    I know she use to be on LC awhile back, haven't seen her post for awhile.
    I've seen her fairly recently. Good attitude and willing. No drama when I saw her. Lives in a house in south city with a couple other people I imagine but she had a room in the basement. Looks sketchy when heading down but when I'm the room, it's nicely setup and comfortable.

    Get good mileage with this one, at least I did. Just my 2 cents.

  14. #10421
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Reverse images searches on all of the pictures except the last one are clean. On the one with the pic of a flower likely covering a tat, it shows up under multiple numbers with various ages stated. What looks TGTBT usually is and this just has the feels of fake or a scam or both. Hopefully I'm wrong on this.
    Yeah most of the pictures look TGTBT but there is at least a St. Louis-specific location listed (270/44) so whoever made the ad is likely local at least, not one of the scammers from some other country who use a vague location like "St Louis" or "downtown". So it could still be a scam or could be a legit provider who doesn't want to put her real pictures out there on an escort site, in which case you can ask for a verification picture.

  15. #10420

    Parker and Chloe

    I was able to see these two lovely ladies today and I had a GREAT time! As mentioned before on here, Chloe is Parker's sister and is considering getting into the hobby. After my visit today I can say I hope she does as she would be a welcome addition!

    To contact them please use Parker's booking number (314 492 7XXX) or the Vixen's website: https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape