Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    This seems to be the other Bri who used to work from Pikesville.
    Crofton Bri / Breezy Bri.

  2. #14715

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Search for Tabby in this forum with some mixed reviews but the links have expired so I can't confirm is the same girl. Has anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...games/48425718
    Tried to TOFTT but once I got to her place she ghosted. Might be to high to function.

  3. #14714

    Ehy

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    Just letting everybody know that her mom died recently.
    Why would this info matter? You are there to fuck her not console her. And she will use it as a reason to ask for more money for sympathy.

  4. #14713
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bree from Millersville, that just had a baby.
    This seems to be the other Bri who used to work from Pikesville.

  5. #14712

    Bree

    Is this the Bree from Millersville, that just had a baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    Just letting everybody know that her mom died recently.

  6. #14711

    Tabby

    Search for Tabby in this forum with some mixed reviews but the links have expired so I can't confirm is the same girl. Has anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...games/48425718

  7. #14710

  8. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Allie (the one with fake tits). She was great for the price. . 6 for ss FS. She really wants to push car date, but will do whatever you want for the right #. She does in fact rim if that's what you're into. I'm going to repeat for the price. If anyone has any better recommendations for girls who rim lmk.
    She's very hard to get a hold of at times and have waited up to an hour parked at the location she told me to, with her texting me every 5-10 minutes that she is coming now. She's super insistent on car dates with the promise of Incall for the next visit, but will insist on a car date for the next visit anyway.

  9. #14708

    Always

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    I know Autum when she was streetwalking on Harford Rd. Her performances ranged from great to lackluster depending on her habit. She was a regular of mine until she went ghost. She would hit me up every now and again to let me know where she was and I would go see her but again she would disappear. I seen she just started posting on LC yesterday so I indulged. She's staying in motel on pulaski. She look like she has lost weight and was super on edge. We started with a bbj which she was nodding off, had to shake her woke but we moved onto her riding me and she rode me like a champ until I blew in the bag. She gave me her real number and I left for the day. The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had. So anyone thinking of seeing her I would pay after the deed is done. Here is her ad:https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.
    Just will always be the case. Needing to pay for the room right then is always bullshit. They are not getting kicked out in the next 20 minutes. They can pay when you're done. In an instant like this I would look around the room and find something of interest and take it. As far as I would be concerned you paid for it. Backpack with clothes sunglasses. Anything even if it's obviously something you're not going to use. Make sure that is something she's not going to get to use. She fucked you over so be spiteful.

  10. #14707
    Saw Allie (the one with fake tits). She was great for the price. . 6 for ss FS. She really wants to push car date, but will do whatever you want for the right #. She does in fact rim if that's what you're into. I'm going to repeat for the price. If anyone has any better recommendations for girls who rim lmk.

  11. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    . But again, first time meet LCS that looks goodand kinda looks like the picture. Makes me want to go to Columbia. Anyone else planning to go?
    I've been. I will definitely have to go back one day. Tho any one of those Spanish speaking countries is great really. Costa Rica, DR, even Mexico is a fun time. Learn some Spanish tho.

  12. #14705

    99%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    I know Autum when she was streetwalking on Harford Rd. Her performances ranged from great to lackluster depending on her habit. She was a regular of mine until she went ghost. She would hit me up every now and again to let me know where she was and I would go see her but again she would disappear. I seen she just started posting on LC yesterday so I indulged. She's staying in motel on pulaski. She look like she has lost weight and was super on edge. We started with a bbj which she was nodding off, had to shake her woke but we moved onto her riding me and she rode me like a champ until I blew in the bag. She gave me her real number and I left for the day. The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had. So anyone thinking of seeing her I would pay after the deed is done. Here is her ad:https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.
    99%of these stupid ass girls think short term. They are willing to break a long time friendship or a small piece of change. They could have made so much more just by being honest or providing the service. Stupid to the core. Smdh.

    I know, I know. It is the drugs that make them do it. No it is part of them to take advantage of people.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  13. #14704

    Autum

    I know Autum when she was streetwalking on Harford Rd. Her performances ranged from great to lackluster depending on her habit. She was a regular of mine until she went ghost. She would hit me up every now and again to let me know where she was and I would go see her but again she would disappear. I seen she just started posting on LC yesterday so I indulged. She's staying in motel on pulaski. She look like she has lost weight and was super on edge. We started with a bbj which she was nodding off, had to shake her woke but we moved onto her riding me and she rode me like a champ until I blew in the bag. She gave me her real number and I left for the day. The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had. So anyone thinking of seeing her I would pay after the deed is done. Here is her ad:https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.

  14. #14703
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    See post below. Number 12816.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post3783691.

  15. #14702
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    She has one good review on EB but with no details. Could be a self review.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape