Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 1634 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 24509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14714

    Ehy

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    Just letting everybody know that her mom died recently.
    Why would this info matter? You are there to fuck her not console her. And she will use it as a reason to ask for more money for sympathy.

  2. #14713
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Bree from Millersville, that just had a baby.
    This seems to be the other Bri who used to work from Pikesville.

  3. #14712

    Bree

    Is this the Bree from Millersville, that just had a baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by RBrooksc  [View Original Post]
    Just letting everybody know that her mom died recently.

  4. #14711

    Tabby

    Search for Tabby in this forum with some mixed reviews but the links have expired so I can't confirm is the same girl. Has anyone seen her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...games/48425718

  5. #14710

  6. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Allie (the one with fake tits). She was great for the price. . 6 for ss FS. She really wants to push car date, but will do whatever you want for the right #. She does in fact rim if that's what you're into. I'm going to repeat for the price. If anyone has any better recommendations for girls who rim lmk.
    She's very hard to get a hold of at times and have waited up to an hour parked at the location she told me to, with her texting me every 5-10 minutes that she is coming now. She's super insistent on car dates with the promise of Incall for the next visit, but will insist on a car date for the next visit anyway.

  7. #14708

    Always

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    I know Autum when she was streetwalking on Harford Rd. Her performances ranged from great to lackluster depending on her habit. She was a regular of mine until she went ghost. She would hit me up every now and again to let me know where she was and I would go see her but again she would disappear. I seen she just started posting on LC yesterday so I indulged. She's staying in motel on pulaski. She look like she has lost weight and was super on edge. We started with a bbj which she was nodding off, had to shake her woke but we moved onto her riding me and she rode me like a champ until I blew in the bag. She gave me her real number and I left for the day. The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had. So anyone thinking of seeing her I would pay after the deed is done. Here is her ad:https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.
    Just will always be the case. Needing to pay for the room right then is always bullshit. They are not getting kicked out in the next 20 minutes. They can pay when you're done. In an instant like this I would look around the room and find something of interest and take it. As far as I would be concerned you paid for it. Backpack with clothes sunglasses. Anything even if it's obviously something you're not going to use. Make sure that is something she's not going to get to use. She fucked you over so be spiteful.

  8. #14707
    Saw Allie (the one with fake tits). She was great for the price. . 6 for ss FS. She really wants to push car date, but will do whatever you want for the right #. She does in fact rim if that's what you're into. I'm going to repeat for the price. If anyone has any better recommendations for girls who rim lmk.

  9. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    . But again, first time meet LCS that looks goodand kinda looks like the picture. Makes me want to go to Columbia. Anyone else planning to go?
    I've been. I will definitely have to go back one day. Tho any one of those Spanish speaking countries is great really. Costa Rica, DR, even Mexico is a fun time. Learn some Spanish tho.

  10. #14705

    99%

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    I know Autum when she was streetwalking on Harford Rd. Her performances ranged from great to lackluster depending on her habit. She was a regular of mine until she went ghost. She would hit me up every now and again to let me know where she was and I would go see her but again she would disappear. I seen she just started posting on LC yesterday so I indulged. She's staying in motel on pulaski. She look like she has lost weight and was super on edge. We started with a bbj which she was nodding off, had to shake her woke but we moved onto her riding me and she rode me like a champ until I blew in the bag. She gave me her real number and I left for the day. The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had. So anyone thinking of seeing her I would pay after the deed is done. Here is her ad:https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.
    99%of these stupid ass girls think short term. They are willing to break a long time friendship or a small piece of change. They could have made so much more just by being honest or providing the service. Stupid to the core. Smdh.

    I know, I know. It is the drugs that make them do it. No it is part of them to take advantage of people.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #14704

    Autum

    I know Autum when she was streetwalking on Harford Rd. Her performances ranged from great to lackluster depending on her habit. She was a regular of mine until she went ghost. She would hit me up every now and again to let me know where she was and I would go see her but again she would disappear. I seen she just started posting on LC yesterday so I indulged. She's staying in motel on pulaski. She look like she has lost weight and was super on edge. We started with a bbj which she was nodding off, had to shake her woke but we moved onto her riding me and she rode me like a champ until I blew in the bag. She gave me her real number and I left for the day. The next day (Today) she hit me up saying she needed some help with her room. I was free so I went to set up a date and so she could pay for the room. I got inside the room and put the donation on the dresser and she said she was going to pay for the room. I sat on the bed for a good 45 minutes. I called and texted and she was answering but eventually stopped after a half hour. I realized I been had. So anyone thinking of seeing her I would pay after the deed is done. Here is her ad:https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/87043883.

  12. #14703
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    See post below. Number 12816.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post3783691.

  13. #14702
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    She has one good review on EB but with no details. Could be a self review.

  14. #14701

  15. #14700

    Second it

    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    So last week I saw this ad on the EB with beautiful latinas that offer BBJ, Daty, Anal. Seems TGTBT but they had a lot of reviews so I risked it and texted them. The rates are 10 minutes $60,20 minutes $80,30 minutes $150,1 hour $250. BBJ is $50 extra, Daty is $60 extra and anal is $100 or $150 extra. So I decided on 20 minutes with this girl Perla. I went to a motel in college park that was in a safe area. I arrived and the female handler asked for my race and a face picture and I obliged reluctantly with the face picture. She provided me the room number and requests I text her when I am out front. So I do and the girl in the picture answered. She was super cute with huge tits and a huge ass. I provided the 80 cash and we proceeded. She started with a titjob and then Covered BJ and it was great and then we went to doggy and I busted so quick it was embarrassing honestly. She worked the shit out me in minutes. Her english is not the best but used a app to help and I know a little Spanish so we were just fine. Sadly she left last Sunday, I saw a new girl Jessica was in town and I decided to go again today. I did the 20 minutes and bbj. It was at the same spot and this time she did not ask for the face picture and provided the room number and Jessica answered. 9/10 body huge tits, huge ass and a cute face. She is a bit older maybe late 30's early 40's. I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and went in the bed. She started with BJJ it was not great and she only did it for a minute and I asked for her to get on top and she did. We did cowgirl covered for a good 5-10 minutes and she was great then we went doggy and I busted in the bag and we talked for a few more minutes until her female handler texted her. This is now my go to. Personally you can't beat 20 minutes for 80 $ with these beautiful ladies and there is no rush.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...350/9294516519
    Totally agree. Set up is pretty easy and straight forward. Tell the handler want to do 20 min and she tell me the room once I got there. The handler only ask age and ethnicity for verification. Once I'm in, I met with Laura, cute face and the body is quite bangin. I do not speak spanish so mostly just guessing and body language. The only downside is that she ask the money upfront and after I hand in it, she said, "no tip?" Other than that, the rest is pretty good. Everything is covered, CBJ, WOT, doggy and I blew in the bag. Clean up is kinda minimum and when I get out, I spend like around 18 minutes. But again, first time meet LCS that looks goodand kinda looks like the picture. Makes me want to go to Columbia. Anyone else planning to go?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape