Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 1107 1607 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16629

    Yep yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MontyCliff  [View Original Post]
    Did she also go by "DaShae"? She was hot, but also hard core IV drug user.
    Yes sir that's her.

  2. #16628

    Truth or dare 28

    Did you guys see that poor girl. That's the one that was Unforgettable 29 like a month ago. Now she's gone by truth or dare 28. She looks like she's down to skin and bones now she looks really sick, Did anybody else notice that's her.

  3. #16627

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by SplitIt  [View Original Post]
    Hey yea cool, I use to see her several years back. She was always a good time. At that time she was thin and pretty hot. Looks as if she put on a few LBs. Prob from the baby. She liked doing anal too. Use to pound that ass. Fun fact: she was on an episode of Live PD and Court Cam. A short segment about a girl trying to escape from the Montgomery County jail through the ceiling. Diamond was in jail at the time but she was just another inmate bystander watching it all unfold as the CO's grabbed the girl trying to escape down from out of the ceiling. You can see her standing there in the background. Anyway, hope she does well for herself.
    Did she also go by "DaShae"? She was hot, but also hard core IV drug user.

  4. #16626

    Babygurl

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've reported about any of these. So right now we have 2.

    Bella is currently visiting her uncle.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/351924578034

    And I'm not sure if she is still in the biz but old Babygurl is visiting her uncle too.
    Is Babygurl Erika that had the twins? Help me here.

  5. #16625

    Jillian

    This will be a lengthy read. In short: Jillian from secret benefits, in my experience is a complete waste of time and resources. Why do people think that it is perfectly acceptable to play childish games with adults? It is super frustrating. That said, I will begin my report.

    Those of you who know, credits are required in order to contact other people and if you so choose, you can also unlock hidden photos or hidden videos for extra credits. You can also spend credits to see if the person has read your message. The initial sign up will cost you about three Jacksons and I think in return you are rewarded with one hundred credits. I spent a total of twenty credits to write to and view Jillian's hidden photos. This all began on earlier this week, I think it was late Monday evening. I reached out, she replied and we started texting immediately. We texted for a bit Monday evening. I had to call it a night as I had to go to work early on the morning of Tuesday.

    So far communication was 10 out of 10 - excellent. We were both polite and there was absolutely zero issues. Tuesday on my lunch break, per Jillian's request, I called her and we spoke for a bit. Again, no issues and we were both polite. Near the end of our discussion on the phone, Jillian tells me that it is okay for me to text her if I had thought of additional questions or concerns. She and I made plans to sit down and chat over some coffee this Saturday. We ended the phone call on a positive note. I went back to work after my lunch break. Later that day I thought about some questions and asked them via text. I went through the entire day and did not get a response. I thought it was kind of strange considering the fact that so far communication was excellent. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and figured she was just busy.

    Wednesday rolls around. Nothing. Hmm. That is weird. Nothing the entire day and night. Then I noticed that she revoked my access to her secret photos and that she had added more hidden photos. She still had me as a favorite though which I thought was just weird but whatever. I shrugged it off. Thursday rolls around. Still nothing. Okay, something has changed and to this very minute I do not and will not know what or the reason why. I politely followed up. For the remainder of Thursday I did not get a reply. She knows what I look like, we texted just fine and verbally spoke on the phone just fine. I still do not understand what happened nor do I know why she decided to ignore me, leave me in the dark, forget about the whole thing?

    It's very strange. Tuesday during our phone conversation, she gives me a sob story about the reasons why she divorced but wound up with a boyfriend who goes through depression mood swings and how meeting folks from SB will give her the attention she craves. I mean she is a pretty woman, seems to be intelligent but something is obviously wrong with her. You do not ignore someone and leave them wondering after being nice to each other and making plans together. It is disrespectful. In my opinion, Jillian should have at least said something instead of nothing. Honesty is always the best policy and doing something is better than doing nothing. I mean the least she could've done was say to me, "Hey sorry I am no longer interested". I would've been fine with that. But to just make plans and have a normal conversation and talk via text then suddenly nothing? Come on man. We're adults. Stop treating people like children and play these dumb games!

    This was my experience. Yours may be different. If you had a similar experience or even a different experience, I would love to hear about it. Please feel free to DM. I no longer have her number nor do I have a link to her profile (I blocked her) but I do have links of her photos so that you can see who I am talking about.

  6. #16624

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by KED75  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure many of you have fond memories of her, as I do also. I used to scoop her up when she was staying off Salem Av by the old Good Sam hospital. Anyway, we caught up on social media, she's back in the game, has a 3rd kid now, Baby Daddy just booted her out of their place in Vandalia. She's staying with friends in southwest Dayton, by the V A. I had her send me a couple recent pics and yesterday made the scoop. She still looks good, but she was tweekin bad! Thinking with my little head, we proceeded to my spot, her clothes came off quickly, those big brown nipples are still amazing. I beat on that pussy for a few minutes, grabbed her ponytail to keep her head still and blew my load deep in that tight pussy. I luv her carmel complexion, just a bit of baby damage, I'd give her an 8. 5 in looks, but dayum she reminded me of streetwalker Ashley on X! Anyway, I dropped her back off, she currently doesn't have a phone, but anyone that knows her will know how to reach her via social media. I prob won't be repeating unless she chills out, there are other girls at that house also, 1 was out when I dropped her off, petite and light skinned, I just wanted ta get the fuck away from Diamond, but I may reach out to the other girl or girls in the future. Good luck to anyone that may reach out to her, don't inbox me for contact info, she currently does not have a phone.
    Hey yea cool, I use to see her several years back. She was always a good time. At that time she was thin and pretty hot. Looks as if she put on a few LBs. Prob from the baby. She liked doing anal too. Use to pound that ass. Fun fact: she was on an episode of Live PD and Court Cam. A short segment about a girl trying to escape from the Montgomery County jail through the ceiling. Diamond was in jail at the time but she was just another inmate bystander watching it all unfold as the CO's grabbed the girl trying to escape down from out of the ceiling. You can see her standing there in the background. Anyway, hope she does well for herself.

  7. #16623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Uncle visits

    It's been a while since I've reported about any of these. So right now we have 2.

    Bella is currently visiting her uncle.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/351924578034

    And I'm not sure if she is still in the biz but old Babygurl is visiting her uncle too.

  8. #16622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    A blast from the past Diamond

    I'm sure many of you have fond memories of her, as I do also. I used to scoop her up when she was staying off Salem Av by the old Good Sam hospital. Anyway, we caught up on social media, she's back in the game, has a 3rd kid now, Baby Daddy just booted her out of their place in Vandalia. She's staying with friends in southwest Dayton, by the V A. I had her send me a couple recent pics and yesterday made the scoop. She still looks good, but she was tweekin bad! Thinking with my little head, we proceeded to my spot, her clothes came off quickly, those big brown nipples are still amazing. I beat on that pussy for a few minutes, grabbed her ponytail to keep her head still and blew my load deep in that tight pussy. I luv her carmel complexion, just a bit of baby damage, I'd give her an 8. 5 in looks, but dayum she reminded me of streetwalker Ashley on X! Anyway, I dropped her back off, she currently doesn't have a phone, but anyone that knows her will know how to reach her via social media. I prob won't be repeating unless she chills out, there are other girls at that house also, 1 was out when I dropped her off, petite and light skinned, I just wanted ta get the fuck away from Diamond, but I may reach out to the other girl or girls in the future. Good luck to anyone that may reach out to her, don't inbox me for contact info, she currently does not have a phone.

  9. #16621

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by CMHGuy001  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/520824159835

    There is no name in the ad- anyone have any info or a name I can search?

    Thanks.
    I had a dream with her a while back. I definitely recommend her. Communication was good and had 10 min challenge. She like doggie daty and she also shared some 420 with me.

  10. #16620

    Help us out

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdaug  [View Original Post]
    Had dream this afternoon clean notel communication easy set time right away. Good BBBJ nice kitty on daty tight kitty will repeat.
    If you are going to leave a report please provide a little more information to determine who you are making a comment about. Do you know how many Ashley's there are and how many sites? I am good but I do not read minds.

    Best measure is to provide a link to the ad. If that is not possible name the site and maybe the general area you met her.

  11. #16619

    Preggo?

    Texted her then ghosted for a while, then back and when I was ready to come again poof. Anyone have luck? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/87158010.

  12. #16618

    Ashley

    Had dream this afternoon clean notel communication easy set time right away. Good BBBJ nice kitty on daty tight kitty will repeat.

  13. #16617
    Quote Originally Posted by BiEnemy1998  [View Original Post]
    Have you been seeing her in call or out call? I just saw her for the first time less than a couple weeks ago and she is fun she's really nice to.

    Her name is Destiny. I think she usually does Street, but she has recently got her own little place. And is now doing some in calls as far as I know.
    I've been seeing her maybe 5-6 months now. She's been in the same apartment building, always do incall. She does get a room every now and then. She did say she'll walk sometimes but she doesn't like to. She is very nice, I stop by sometimes just to chat and see how she's doing.

  14. #16616

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I see her once or twice a month. I always have a fun time. She does have mixed reviews. She has reasonable rates which is always good, not many do. I'm still searching for a good SB or UTR. Lost some good ones back in March 2020. Market sucks right now. As always with these ladies, YMMV.
    Have you been seeing her in call or out call? I just saw her for the first time less than a couple weeks ago and she is fun she's really nice to.

    Her name is Destiny. I think she usually does Street, but she has recently got her own little place. And is now doing some in calls as far as I know.

  15. #16615
    Quote Originally Posted by CMHGuy001  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/520824159835

    There is no name in the ad- anyone have any info or a name I can search?

    Thanks.
    I see her once or twice a month. I always have a fun time. She does have mixed reviews. She has reasonable rates which is always good, not many do. I'm still searching for a good SB or UTR. Lost some good ones back in March 2020. Market sucks right now. As always with these ladies, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape