Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 95 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1422
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1032

    HOT 🤩128293; HORNY 😜128520; and READY

    Hello Men,

    Me again. I really wasn't going to do anything then I saw this ad for this girl. I live in Hampton so I was like maybe we can do something, but would like to hear what she's like.

    Thanks,

    Peanuts.

    Naughty 😈Nikki.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...Y/168964056683

  2. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBob  [View Original Post]
    SNH MILF. Now she requires a deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/6034510472

    I told her that I saw in a new ad a deposit is now required and that's a deal breaker for me and she tried to sell it.

    UPDATE: I never committed and when she gave me her location, I said such and then she blew up with the "wasting time" paragraph and blocked me. also, made a point that without the deposit her boss would be unhappy and this was another red flag. don't wast your time or money on this one.
    Has anyone actually seen her? If the pics are real, that's a crazy body to die for. But if you find her on social media, she's definitely much much older in the face. Also looks like she has a boyfriend LOL.

  3. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Why is that? My experience with her many years ago was pretty good. I know she got in trouble for setting a building on fire or something, but I assumed it was an innocent mistake LOL.
    Yeah, she was smoking a cigarette and slipped! Whoops!

  4. #1029

    Tasha

    Why is that? My experience with her many years ago was pretty good. I know she got in trouble for setting a building on fire or something, but I assumed it was an innocent mistake LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    She's bad news. Stay away.

  5. #1028
    She's bad news. Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]

  6. #1027

    SNH MILF. Now requires a deposit

    SNH MILF. Now she requires a deposit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...774/6034510472

    I told her that I saw in a new ad a deposit is now required and that's a deal breaker for me and she tried to sell it.

    UPDATE: I never committed and when she gave me her location, I said such and then she blew up with the "wasting time" paragraph and blocked me. also, made a point that without the deposit her boss would be unhappy and this was another red flag. don't wast your time or money on this one.

  7. #1026

    Tasha

    Saw her one and that was enough, YMMV but my experience was she was that she wanted me to get her off, not the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]

  8. #1025

    Tasha

    Clean or not, she's back!

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...h/475006665045

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    She's posted recently on STG.

  9. #1024

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay.

    Best,

    -Petrone.
    She's posted recently on STG.

  10. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay..
    Dog, she had arson and assault charges. I'm pretty sure the assault was on a police officer too.

  11. #1022

    Tasha

    She updated her fb a couple weeks back. Seems to have gotten clean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay..

  12. #1021

    Tasha

    Anyone seen her lately? I've seen her many times and we used to work together (I knew her outside of the norm). Seems to.

    Have dropped off the Map lately. I know she was facing spending some time with our least favorite.

    Uncle over several things. Hoping she's not on an extended Vacay.

    Best,

    -Petrone.

  13. #1020

    Liar and Thief

    Had this one visit for an outcall. Ad says she's 24 and the pics are of a 24 looking very nice body girl. In text she assumed me the pics are her. I agreed to her asking 3 Franklins for a visit. The woman who showed up was older, maybe late 30's, maybe the pics were her when she was 24. She's tall and pretty and thin, but not the hardbody in the pictures, at least not today. Definitely a wig, which is a turnoff for me. I had her Franklins on the table in view, so she picked them up right away. Her performance was clinical at best to get started, didn't want me to touch anything or allow any kisses whatsoever. Because of her administrative approach, there was zero attention from my end, but she did give a jacket and tried to get me going with some suction. Because again there was no roaming allowed it got nowhere. I asked what her rules were and she said, "just basic the first time, this is just an introduction. " After that she said she forgot her lube in the car and got up to go out and get it. I knew right then what was going to happen next, as she slipped on her dress and took her purse out the door. She drove off.

    I'm very well groomed, great hygiene, fresh from the shower, so it wasn't me.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...n/345131543500

  14. #1019

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dupkah725  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with her this past February. She's easy to deal with and willing to please. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Good to get off and service oriented but nothing to write home about looks wise.
    I would say she is the best girl in nashua. Thats not really saying much most girls in nashua area have sucked. But kiki has a good attitude seems to get into it. Does not live in the worst place I have encountered in nashua but still not great. But for nashua if I'm going to see a girl she's top of my list for that city.

  15. #1018

    Kiki

    Had a dream with her this past February. She's easy to deal with and willing to please. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Good to get off and service oriented but nothing to write home about looks wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by JillyJr4889  [View Original Post]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape