Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 11019
-
07-27-22 17:20 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 270Ughh
I was going to see if anyone knew Angelsent.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128222%3B-(209) 663-3925%26%23128222%3 B.
He ass looks amazing.
Then I noticed the ad of Lilylox and realized their pics are on the same Balcony on Waikiki.
Lilylox has horrible reviews.
Has anyone seen angelsent?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129293%3B-(206) -474-5297-%26%239745%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.
-
07-27-22 10:33 #5618Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
07-27-22 09:02 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 15441 & 2 are deposit scammers. #1 said she would do outcall to me for $200, but needs a $50 deposit. I've tried her 3 time over a year and each time a very low price, horrible grammar and spelling and a deposit each time.
Originally Posted by Ash2225
[View Original Post]
#2 is an obvious scammer. Look at the television and the stack of blank cds. That photo is at least 20 years old.
-
07-27-22 08:33 #5616Senior Member

Posts: 786Tna is back
They are online.
-
07-26-22 22:43 #5615Regular Member

Posts: 15
-
07-26-22 22:20 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 170Dakota Skye
She's not okay, because she's dead. Just looked her up. Sad and crazy but that's the ez life most of the young girls choose. While we're at it, my favs are lisa ann, Alexis Texas, Luna Starr, sara banks, pinky xxx. Pretty much pawgs, even fugly sara jay LOL.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 20:56 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 135Sad to hear
I have a thing for really petite girls, she was one of my favorites a few years back. Sad to hear she likely has a major substance abuse problem but that industry chews 'them up and spits 'them out. Hope she's ok and / or is getting help.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 12:52 #5612Banned Member

Posts: 1358Man, some scary stuff! I guess one never knows what the In Call will be like. Glad you got out of there safe and sound.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
What a difference! Sounds like she could be a gem.
Originally Posted by TorieB
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 12:38 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 906Charlie
She has been discussed a bit in the Mount Vernon section. She's got a guy friend who also provides.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 11:01 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 46Misfire and a half
Two experiences from yesterday.
The first was a last minute set up in the morning hours with this provider.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/476151187688
I'd seen her posts for a while and was intrigued. She was easy to set up with and appeared pretty straightforward. When I got to her incall it was packed with people and difficult to navigate. I acted like I belonged there and started to make my way toward her room only to discover that 1) I had to go through the leasing office to get to her (no) and 2) I had some asshat in the parking lot confront me and tell me to leave as I was already turning around to go. 1 was enough for me, 2 sealed it.
She then proceeded to berate and insult via text, insisting that I push the dude out of my way to get to her and that the leasing office knows she has mental health issues and just thinks her clients are her therapists coming to help her. Before I blocked her she also insisted I owe her money because she'd spent more than the cost of my visit in preparing for my arrival. Bullet dodged.
The half went far better. I'd been trying for a few days to arrange a duo with these two.
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...m/843259738418
The price and location were right and I've never had a duo yet. Communication was a bit laggy, but serviceable. I arrived to a nicer incall that was far more discrete. When I arrived the one in the solo pics opened the door (in better shape than her pics) and was VERY welcoming. When I asked where her duo partner was she seemed shocked, checked our text exchange, and apologized profusely for missing that I wanted a duo, told me her partner would be around later, and tried to entice me into a longer visit with her for the cost of the duo. When I declined she gave me a solid deal for $120/ HH and a satisfying, if solo, time was had.
The cost and location are good enough I may try once more for the duo. We'll see.
-
07-26-22 03:04 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 35Charlie
I have not seen her but she says she provides GFE. The rest of her services list appears to confirm a girlfriend after a few months together. No mention of servicing the guy, closed mouth kissing and you can do DATY and dato on her. That's about it. LOL.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 02:27 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 220I tried to get in touch with her but also never have received any reply. I do remember reading in the Mt Vernon forum she is so-so and a bit overpriced.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
Most of the ones around Skagit just don't respond in a timely fashion. I remember texting one on Monday, getting no response, then they replied back the following Sunday saying they were available. I think they get their first customer, buy dope, then get super high / wasted, and just stop responding at all.
-
07-26-22 01:11 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 330Charlie
I've messaged her a few times, never got a reply.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 23:40 #5606Senior Member

Posts: 128Charlie
She looks cute from her pics.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 19:39 #5605Regular Member

Posts: 16Decent Providers Not Charging an Arm and a Leg?
Been awhile, I see the other board has been down awhile so I'm out of the loop.
I want to hobby tomorrow and will be traveling Seattle to Tacoma tomorrow.
Looking for something around the 400 h, BBBJ preferred but open at this point for anything that's not a ripoff. Any recommendations? Can post here or message me please on suggestions. Thank you.









Reply With Quote






