Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 735 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 11019
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5619

    Ughh

    I was going to see if anyone knew Angelsent.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23128222%3B-(209) 663-3925%26%23128222%3 B.

    He ass looks amazing.

    Then I noticed the ad of Lilylox and realized their pics are on the same Balcony on Waikiki.

    Lilylox has horrible reviews.

    Has anyone seen angelsent?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23129293%3B-(206) -474-5297-%26%239745%3 B%26%2365039%3 B.

  2. #5618
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #5617
    1 & 2 are deposit scammers. #1 said she would do outcall to me for $200, but needs a $50 deposit. I've tried her 3 time over a year and each time a very low price, horrible grammar and spelling and a deposit each time.

    #2 is an obvious scammer. Look at the television and the stack of blank cds. That photo is at least 20 years old.

  4. #5616

    Tna is back

    They are online.

  5. #5615

  6. #5614

    Dakota Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for really petite girls, she was one of my favorites a few years back. Sad to hear she likely has a major substance abuse problem but that industry chews 'them up and spits 'them out. Hope she's ok and / or is getting help.
    She's not okay, because she's dead. Just looked her up. Sad and crazy but that's the ez life most of the young girls choose. While we're at it, my favs are lisa ann, Alexis Texas, Luna Starr, sara banks, pinky xxx. Pretty much pawgs, even fugly sara jay LOL.

  7. #5613

    Sad to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I heard that she was escorting in 2018. Given what I heard there are a bunch of horndogs out there who got BBFSCIP and CIA from her for modest fees (e. G. $500). In early 2019 I was quoted $300/ hr for "GFE" from her (this from a third party, not direct contact with her).

    AFAIK there is no video of her after approximately 2016 where she wasn't completely wasted. Which raises questions about the ethics of the people selling those videos.
    I have a thing for really petite girls, she was one of my favorites a few years back. Sad to hear she likely has a major substance abuse problem but that industry chews 'them up and spits 'them out. Hope she's ok and / or is getting help.

  8. #5612
    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    Two experiences from yesterday.

    The first was a last minute set up in the morning hours with this provider.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/476151187688

    I'd seen her posts for a while and was intrigued. She was easy to set up with and appeared pretty straightforward. When I got to her incall it was packed with people and difficult to navigate. I acted like I belonged there and started to make my way toward her room only to discover that 1) I had to go through the leasing office to get to her (no) and 2) I had some asshat in the parking lot confront me and tell me to leave as I was already turning around to go. 1 was enough for me, 2 sealed it.

    She then proceeded to berate and insult via text, insisting that I push the dude out of my way to get to her and that the leasing office knows she has mental health issues and just thinks her clients are her therapists coming to help her. Before I blocked her she also insisted I owe her money because she'd spent more than the cost of my visit in preparing for my arrival. Bullet dodged.
    Man, some scary stuff! I guess one never knows what the In Call will be like. Glad you got out of there safe and sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by TorieB  [View Original Post]
    The half went far better. I'd been trying for a few days to arrange a duo with these two.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...m/843259738418

    The price and location were right and I've never had a duo yet. Communication was a bit laggy, but serviceable. I arrived to a nicer incall that was far more discrete. When I arrived the one in the solo pics opened the door (in better shape than her pics) and was VERY welcoming. When I asked where her duo partner was she seemed shocked, checked our text exchange, and apologized profusely for missing that I wanted a duo, told me her partner would be around later, and tried to entice me into a longer visit with her for the cost of the duo. When I declined she gave me a solid deal for $120/ HH and a satisfying, if solo, time was had.

    The cost and location are good enough I may try once more for the duo. We'll see.
    What a difference! Sounds like she could be a gem.

  9. #5611

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone up north had any experience with this one?

    https://sedro-woolley.skipthegames.c...s/780026602168
    She has been discussed a bit in the Mount Vernon section. She's got a guy friend who also provides.

  10. #5610

    Misfire and a half

    Two experiences from yesterday.

    The first was a last minute set up in the morning hours with this provider.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/476151187688

    I'd seen her posts for a while and was intrigued. She was easy to set up with and appeared pretty straightforward. When I got to her incall it was packed with people and difficult to navigate. I acted like I belonged there and started to make my way toward her room only to discover that 1) I had to go through the leasing office to get to her (no) and 2) I had some asshat in the parking lot confront me and tell me to leave as I was already turning around to go. 1 was enough for me, 2 sealed it.

    She then proceeded to berate and insult via text, insisting that I push the dude out of my way to get to her and that the leasing office knows she has mental health issues and just thinks her clients are her therapists coming to help her. Before I blocked her she also insisted I owe her money because she'd spent more than the cost of my visit in preparing for my arrival. Bullet dodged.

    The half went far better. I'd been trying for a few days to arrange a duo with these two.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...m/843259738418

    The price and location were right and I've never had a duo yet. Communication was a bit laggy, but serviceable. I arrived to a nicer incall that was far more discrete. When I arrived the one in the solo pics opened the door (in better shape than her pics) and was VERY welcoming. When I asked where her duo partner was she seemed shocked, checked our text exchange, and apologized profusely for missing that I wanted a duo, told me her partner would be around later, and tried to entice me into a longer visit with her for the cost of the duo. When I declined she gave me a solid deal for $120/ HH and a satisfying, if solo, time was had.

    The cost and location are good enough I may try once more for the duo. We'll see.

  11. #5609

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone up north had any experience with this one?

    https://sedro-woolley.skipthegames.c...s/780026602168
    I have not seen her but she says she provides GFE. The rest of her services list appears to confirm a girlfriend after a few months together. No mention of servicing the guy, closed mouth kissing and you can do DATY and dato on her. That's about it. LOL.

  12. #5608
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone up north had any experience with this one?

    https://sedro-woolley.skipthegames.c...s/780026602168
    I tried to get in touch with her but also never have received any reply. I do remember reading in the Mt Vernon forum she is so-so and a bit overpriced.

    Most of the ones around Skagit just don't respond in a timely fashion. I remember texting one on Monday, getting no response, then they replied back the following Sunday saying they were available. I think they get their first customer, buy dope, then get super high / wasted, and just stop responding at all.

  13. #5607

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone up north had any experience with this one?

    https://sedro-woolley.skipthegames.c...s/780026602168
    I've messaged her a few times, never got a reply.

  14. #5606

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone up north had any experience with this one?

    https://sedro-woolley.skipthegames.c...s/780026602168
    She looks cute from her pics.

  15. #5605

    Decent Providers Not Charging an Arm and a Leg?

    Been awhile, I see the other board has been down awhile so I'm out of the loop.

    I want to hobby tomorrow and will be traveling Seattle to Tacoma tomorrow.

    Looking for something around the 400 h, BBBJ preferred but open at this point for anything that's not a ripoff. Any recommendations? Can post here or message me please on suggestions. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape