Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21972
    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    User can't discuss providers advertising on Eros' massage section in a massage forum?
    Isn't this forum for Massage PARLOR reports? A woman advertising on Eros is clearly an escort, not a massage PARLOR.

  2. #21971

    Use to see here when she was in Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Deep Blue spa has been around for years, the locations change but mama-San and I are close. I met her ages ago when she was in Burke at rolling road. Then she moved to Arlington Blvd in 8303. After that it was 502 maple Ave, and then 299 Herndon. Lots of fond memories, but last week she moved to a new place and now the spa is located on 6105 Arlington Blvd.

    The place is clean and well kept with a table shower and private rooms. $70 for an hour and table shower which is still a better deal than most AMPs.

    I was introduced to Coco, who I've seen before when DBS was on maple. Coco is tall and thin, with pale skin, and a nice pair of man made double Ds on top. I honestly don't know how she doesn't just topple over when she stands but her ability to defy gravity is almost as good as her ability to massage. She gives a decent rub and has me flip.

    I help her out of her top and clothes to reveal some nice red lacy underwear. We negotiate for a bit and then she comes back with a condom and takes off the rest of her clothes. For another $. 4 we are off to the races. We do a little bit of missionary, k9, then I pull her up to the table to get a good view of her tits before I come in the bag.

    All in all a good time. She likes to bounce from here to flushing so make sure you go and see coco before she flees nova.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/arlington-blvd-falls-church/22532638.html
    Definitely glad she is back. So very accomodating, take direction very well and their new spot in Falls Church is so much better and more discreet. I have to say. She has one of the best pair of man mades, I have seen in a long time. Can't get enough of them. As you can see I am a breast man and she nails it. Treat her good. She is around for another 2 months or so.

  3. #21970

    Eros Massage Section

    User can't discuss providers advertising on Eros' massage section in a massage forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk3434  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance mods!

  4. #21969

    Eleven

    Quote Originally Posted by Al2083  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, recently moved back to area after a few years and looking to reunite with ATFs. Anyone know if Vandara still operates and what her number is? Also any recs on providers with big teddies who will do Russian? Thanks.
    Try Sky at Eleven Therapy in Herndon.

  5. #21968

    Wrong forum. Shouldn't this be in escorts?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    Now this one is all too tempting for me. She has to be worth event cent if she is looking and shaped anything like this. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend from Croatia.

    https://massage.eros.com/washington_...547.htm?cat=83
    Thanks in advance mods!

  6. #21967

    Really. 30 D Cup. Anyone pull the trigger on this one yet

    Now this one is all too tempting for me. She has to be worth event cent if she is looking and shaped anything like this. Reminds me of my ex girlfriend from Croatia.

    https://massage.eros.com/washington_...547.htm?cat=83

  7. #21966

    Since you asked

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    I am a big fan of NURU massages. I have been sampling a few indys in the area.

    There are a few European ladies here that rotate (I have sampled 3), So far my favorite has been Alexandra at this outfit, $$$ for a pretty good NURU, She takes direction well and lies beside you like a girlfriend for the finish which is nice. no extras

    https://massage.eros.com/washington_...112.htm?cat=83

    If you knew Victoria in silver spring, she provided a fairly unique experience and was a really nice person and probably the best but sadly has retired.

    VeennaLove does a nice NURU it usually is preceded with a normal deep massage and she has a full menu of extra options including a good BBJCIM and the price is pretty decent and on the PD site.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...lle/VeenaaLove

    What are your best NURU experiences, and what made it the best?
    All time best Nuru Elizabeth Moore, EB Journey in Tysons. Reason being is she offers the true meaning of a Nuru Massage, all the way from using real Nuru gel to the fullest of menus. But you pay for it. She's also on PD and we'll reviewed on TER. Hopefully someone will chime in with some more options.

  8. #21965

    Deeper Blue spa

    Deep Blue spa has been around for years, the locations change but mama-San and I are close. I met her ages ago when she was in Burke at rolling road. Then she moved to Arlington Blvd in 8303. After that it was 502 maple Ave, and then 299 Herndon. Lots of fond memories, but last week she moved to a new place and now the spa is located on 6105 Arlington Blvd.

    The place is clean and well kept with a table shower and private rooms. $70 for an hour and table shower which is still a better deal than most AMPs.

    I was introduced to Coco, who I've seen before when DBS was on maple. Coco is tall and thin, with pale skin, and a nice pair of man made double Ds on top. I honestly don't know how she doesn't just topple over when she stands but her ability to defy gravity is almost as good as her ability to massage. She gives a decent rub and has me flip.

    I help her out of her top and clothes to reveal some nice red lacy underwear. We negotiate for a bit and then she comes back with a condom and takes off the rest of her clothes. For another $. 4 we are off to the races. We do a little bit of missionary, k9, then I pull her up to the table to get a good view of her tits before I come in the bag.

    All in all a good time. She likes to bounce from here to flushing so make sure you go and see coco before she flees nova.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/arlington-blvd-falls-church/22532638.html

  9. #21964

    New Chinese place in Manassas

    While browsing through bedpage, I came upon an ad for a AMP in Manassas, where the address was similar to one that I have been before. 7 Star Massage is the name. If you have been to Comfort Massage, off of Rt 28 where the entrance faces the road, the new place is in the next building over. The entrance faces the side of the building where Comfort Massage and other office suites are located. I would advise to park in the back (off of Mathis Ave) and take the sidewalk to 7 Star vice parking in front if you want to be discreet. Exact address can be found on rubmaps. Here is the bedpage ad (if it's still up):

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/862.../22510429.html

    It's 50 for half hour and 70 for the hour. My provider was Lisa, Chinese, tall for a Chinese woman, probably mid to late 40's but pretty good looking. No mask. Average build with looks like enhanced top. Wearing shorts (no daisy dukes but normal shorts) which was nice instead of the typical Chinese AMP leggings. I paid for half hour and she went right into the soft touch. I was hoping she would actually do a legit massage but I guess you have tell her you want a legit massage before the play time. I let it go and just went with the soft touch. She would nibble on my ear and give me soft kisses on the cheek. I guess she isn't afraid of COVID variants. LOL.

    When the time came to flip, she asked what I wanted but would not name her price for services. I knew she isn't new to the game so I played hardball and forced her to name her prices. I know these experienced providers always want to see the monger name their price first because they want to see who is dumb enough to overpay or they want to do negotiation. We settled on 100 for DATY and standard noVa with edging. She was really wet by the time she came and she finished me off with P2P. I get the feeling if she takes a liking to you then you could probably get a little more from her than if she wasn't turned on by you LOL.

    She said there are two other girls working there but I did not see them. It was an ok experience. I may return if I'm passing through the area again.

  10. #21963

    In search of the best NURU

    I am a big fan of NURU massages. I have been sampling a few indys in the area.

    There are a few European ladies here that rotate (I have sampled 3), So far my favorite has been Alexandra at this outfit, $$$ for a pretty good NURU, She takes direction well and lies beside you like a girlfriend for the finish which is nice. no extras

    https://massage.eros.com/washington_...112.htm?cat=83

    If you knew Victoria in silver spring, she provided a fairly unique experience and was a really nice person and probably the best but sadly has retired.

    VeennaLove does a nice NURU it usually is preceded with a normal deep massage and she has a full menu of extra options including a good BBJCIM and the price is pretty decent and on the PD site.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...lle/VeenaaLove

    What are your best NURU experiences, and what made it the best?

  11. #21962

    Provider info

    Hey everyone, recently moved back to area after a few years and looking to reunite with ATFs. Anyone know if Vandara still operates and what her number is? Also any recs on providers with big teddies who will do Russian? Thanks.

  12. #21961
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one yet, Looks really good.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/2874723
    I scheduled an appt w / this one, but I got suspicious after waiting, and so I bailed.

    1) Her English seems impeccable for being here recently from the turmoil in Ukraine.

    2) Hotels generally alert me to be suspicious for a sting operation. Uncle LEO generally uses hotels for these type of stings.

    3); The specific hotel she is working out of is less than a block away from Arlington County PD HQ, so there are cop cars everywhere in that location.

    4) That had me thinking how easy would it be for 5-0 to set up a sting in this hotel.

    5) The below text had me wondering if it would be enough:

    Erotic body rub with happy end by hand 180 half an hour 220 hour.

    Nuru body on body sliding with happy end by hand and shower together is 240 hh 280 hour.

    6) so after earlier responding w / "240 hh". I was going to say via text that I only want a massage. And see how she responded.

    But then. The appt was to be at 3 pm.

    At 3:01 pm I said, "I'm parked".

    Nothing.

    So then, at 3:06 pm, with my suspicion, and the delay, I said, "busy? No worries, I can come back for massage another time".

    It wasn't until 3:18 pm when she responded saying.

    Sorry baby.

    Didn't see message.

    I am here.

    Did you leave?

    I just said, yes, no worries.

    She asked if I wanted to come back, saying she is ready. I just told her it's okay, I got another call.

    Anyway, maybe I'm overreacting. But I'd rather be safe than sorry, and I'll wait until I see reviews on this one.

  13. #21960

    Pim Thai

    As per the other site's review it seems wider menu is available. Again YMMV and maybe repeated / trusted customers get some additional treatments, which seems always the case with independents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy501  [View Original Post]
    I see her weekly. Her deep tissue massage is the best in the area. I used to go to a chiropractor before I started seeing here. She is much more sexy than my old chiropractor and I never got a NOVA finish at the doctor's office.

  14. #21959

    Ukranian

    Anybody seen this one yet, Looks really good.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/2874723

  15. #21958

    Pim

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been with PimThai before?

    https://tryst.link/massage/pimthai
    I see her weekly. Her deep tissue massage is the best in the area. I used to go to a chiropractor before I started seeing here. She is much more sexy than my old chiropractor and I never got a NOVA finish at the doctor's office.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape