Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 32172
-
07-26-22 16:28 #21957Regular Member

Posts: 16Pim
I see her weekly. Her deep tissue massage is the best in the area. I used to go to a chiropractor before I started seeing here. She is much more sexy than my old chiropractor and I never got a NOVA finish at the doctor's office.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 12:55 #21956Regular Member

Posts: 1Relaxation Center Arlington
Didn't see any reports on this place so thought I'd make my first contribution. Listed as "Professional Bodywork" on RubMaps, on Wilson.
Residential-looking storefront. 50/ hh, 70/ h. Opted for 1 h. I believe the MT said her name was Ethel, a thin 40-something. Was covered by the MT with a sheet for the start, which consisted of lots of firm skeletal manipulation and head massaging, which was nice. The sheet subsequently came off, which was a relief. The massage quality was very good. Lots of teasing while face down. A solid L1 with lots of oil was started on the flip without any discussion of tip amount, which was interesting. After finishing, more head and foot massaging. A warm towel rubdown but no table shower was available.
I left 80 for a tip because of the high massage quality, could probably have done 60 but was feeling generous.
-
07-26-22 11:55 #21955Senior Member

Posts: 418I concur. Celine is such a sweet spinner
The place did a great overhaul and new staff coming in. Celine is such a cutie. Really small spinner with little ass and mosquitoe breast size but I would still go back to her for some reason LOL. TS amazing and in the room her small tight kat was dripping and she was saying it was so hot afterward LOL. Great personality. Treat her with kindness and respect. Good to have some ladies with attitudes like that around. Fun time.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 11:52 #21954Senior Member

Posts: 1482Truly a YMMV world we're in
Normally, I would not pay $600 for anyone. But I am a victim of my own stupid need to get what I want. Either way, never got BJ or FS from Tara. Not sure what I did wrong, but my window has passed and cannot go back and try again.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 11:34 #21953Senior Member

Posts: 179Magician
Wow, can I hire you?
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 09:50 #21952Senior Member

Posts: 976Exactly
Always only gave her the standard fee of the time there. Get massage, BBBJ, and BBFS. No cum in either places. But like most said, "YMMV".
Originally Posted by BarneySanders
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 09:42 #21951Senior Member

Posts: 418https://rubmd.com/washington-dc/33de...9-5a698c57ac6f
Originally Posted by SwiftChariot
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 09:35 #21950Senior Member

Posts: 179UTR or Newbee
Good morning,
Set-up an appointment with a late 20's early 30's therepasist over at the shops on District Ave. She is mixed with a hint of Asian, Black, and Brown but very attractive with DD and maybe 120 lbs 5'7. Waited at the elevator while she came and got me. Took a 5 min walk to her room and chatted along the way. She claims she usually doesn't advertise and is looking for money on the side while dog sitting for her friend. Also, claims to be from Toronto. Very nice and pleasant, truly acts like a civ and not a provider. The apartment building and room were very nice. I noticed the room had a foldable massage table the she puts up and takes down before and after sessions.
Prices were as follows. 120 HHR, 200 HR, +20 NURU. I didn't opt for NURU and took the HHR. I presume NURU is a B2 B with oil massage without actual NURU. Massage was subpar and she strips down to panties. Before the flip, while contemplating where I can go next to actually finish, she starts sucking and licking my ear (looks like I am finishing here). Tells me to flip and gives me a good handy while kissing chest and neck. I finish.
Please know if I finish that means it was good, I have about a 25% completion rate these days when seeing providers blind. Went to shower and washed up. When leaving I asked how long she's staying and she said about 3 mo (long time to dog sit). PM me for digits, I can't find the online advertisement anymore.
-
07-26-22 08:44 #21949Senior Member

Posts: 225Etiquette question
Most times I'll stay a hour at an AMP. As we know, in No. Va. That's a. 8 house fee. For good service I'll leave an extra 1.2 to 1.4. The question is if I stay 1/2 hour for the. 6 house fee and get the same good service, does the tip stay the same or also get trimmed down a bit, say to 1.0 or 1.2? I understand the value of good will for not leaving less for a lady I see regularly is worth something, but I'm curious how other guys handle this. Thanks.
Rhino.
-
07-26-22 08:35 #21948Senior Member

Posts: 169Pim
Pim is sexy and gives a good massage. Drops the dress and gives a nice body slide with hand end. I don't think anything more is on the table, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 00:18 #21947Senior Member

Posts: 168Tara
Tara is very sexy but I am not sure I would pay that much for FS. There are many many options around town if you treat the ladies with respect. That is if you don't count the options across the river or agencies.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 21:31 #21946Senior Member

Posts: 70July 9th review
Personally I haven't seen her, but the gentleman below apparently did.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LevainBakes
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 21:22 #21945Senior Member

Posts: 1482Kudos on breaking the code
I saw Tara often from the early 2000's, until I left DC. She always politely declined FS or any DATY or other filling around above her awesome massage and nice finish. But, I know that at some point it might have been possible. And just because I never got it, does not mean others cannot or have not. If I lived in DC I would still be trying because I always found Tara to be amazing. She quoted me once $600 and I brought it with me, but she decided not to at the time. I respected that but was disappointed. Hopefully, it was everything I imagined.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
A message to everyone, I've been saying that nothing is impossible. But, the key is being respectful and willingness to pay the fee if that's what you really want. If the opportunity ever happens be ready and enjoy the opportunity. Be a gentleman and when the magic happens (ha, remember magic from Centreville) remember to keep on being a gentleman. If I ever spend more than a few days in Virginia again, I will try Tara again and hopefully be able to accomplish my dream. She is a nice, kind and phenomenal beautiful grown woman. Who wouldn't want to go all the way with her!
-
07-25-22 19:16 #21944Senior Member

Posts: 651Has anyone ever been with PimThai before?
https://tryst.link/massage/pimthai
-
07-25-22 18:14 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 100No I was not paid to write that, I just put in a review what my experience is. I've posted many reviews in Harrisonburg Gettysburg Martinsburg Northern Virginia on various escorts, ACS and massage parlors.
Originally Posted by DoYouKnow
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry if you walked in there 3 different times and had to turn around. The Luci I saw was not one that would make you turn heel and walk out immediately. I don't get hung up providing a physical description of these ladies. Asians are all petite small breasted not much ass, but I'll say Luci did have a bit more than the typical. As long as they're not fat and have all the required parts it's I'm good to go.
I enjoyed her, and she was a nice girl. I stated she "said" she was 29, I don't know, I can't correctly guess the age of these ladies. Of course as you say to each his own, I'm 62, so any decent looking gal still trim with a good body from 30 to 50, flirty and friendly works for me I don't care what their age is. I've been to other places and have just gotten lucky I guess, I reviewed a place In Annandale last year where I got a very nice 30 something Asian who provided everything I wanted. But the next guy that did a review said he didn't get her and it wasn't so great Hey that's what happens. They move on.
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but you won't find it in these places evidently. You're going to have to move up to the Tryst and Eros girls.











Reply With Quote





