Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5393
-
07-27-22 15:30 #2243Regular Member

Posts: 1I decided to see Rosa because of the special. And wow. I was skeptical about the pics as I have been fooled plenty of times by those and normally come here first to see if the pics are real or not. I can 100% say yes they are and I plan on seeing her 1 more time before she leaves. Go see her I'd you are doubting the pics. This is my way of saying thank you to all who post, as I am more of reader not a writer.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 15:19 #2242Regular Member

Posts: 4Rosa
Had the opportunity to get away and see Rosa before she leaves, she is definitely all that I was looking for and more. Beautiful Latin provider with a great introduction and better finish. I will make time to see her soon.
Enjoy!
-
07-27-22 10:10 #2241Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks for the clarification! I'm looking for the hottest provider in La Jolla. No FS, but someone sensual with a great HE finish. Anyone else besides Sophia I should consider? Appreciate all the insight on this board.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 23:38 #2240Senior Member

Posts: 380There is plenty of chatter about that Sophia, but if the three she's is likely the least to be mentioned. She is a hot older Brazilian, she does charge for extras, it can get expensive but she has a pretty hot body.
Originally Posted by Billd77
[View Original Post]
Most of the chatter in this forum is for Sophia (aka Maria) she has massive naturals, is HE only with Russian. She had been gone for a minute, and now seems to be back on RbMd.
But probably the most desirable of the bunch is Sofia, she operates out of the "Little House". Her service, looks, and attitude are we'll documented here and many would place her on a top 5-10 of independents in SD. Nude, slides, FS available.
All of these are on are-MD.
-
07-26-22 11:56 #2239Regular Member

Posts: 3Sophia
Is this the same Sophia everyone keeps talking about? If not, any info on this one?
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/480bb...4-96e98635adcb
-
07-26-22 10:00 #2238Banned Member

Posts: 3075The picture with the hint of her face has been taken down. LOL. That's good I guess. Maybe she'll do another one with makeup. I like this crew because they do use real and current pictures. I don't mind that their faces are blurred out, but show how your body really look may be all it takes for us to book our sessions. Thanks again for the review.
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 08:00 #2237Banned Member

Posts: 3075Famous Porn Star
These girls are not the smartest. If you are going to steal pictures to put in your ads, do you really think people aren't going to notice, especially if they are pictures of one of the hottest porn stars out there. LOL.
If Ms Kendra Lust ever gets into the escort business and is ever in San Diego I am going to be first in line. Who can resist those tits and that perfect booty!
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a4042...e-60c7d4f2b921
-
07-26-22 07:43 #2236Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks SdDave!
Originally Posted by SdDave
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 07:41 #2235Banned Member

Posts: 3075Real- Thanks for TOFTT and the review. Yeah, face picture did make her look older; I thought possibly in her 30's. Good to know she's probably in her 20's. Oh yeah, $130 is a steal for fully nude FBSM with slides and mutual touch, with LFK. Nice report; thanks for confirming the nice Ass! Yes, the way the ad is written she's definitely part of the Little House working at Bonita.
Originally Posted by RealAccount123
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 02:11 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 139I rolled the dice on her. The pictures aren't too flattering. She actually looks much nicer in person. The hint of face in a picture that's now deleted made me think she'd be older than she was. I'd say she's probably still in her 20's. Cute but in an awkward sort of way. Nice ass and small but perky tits. Massage part is adequate. The other stuff is better. She'll do FS and CBJ for an extra $100. LFK is included which is nice. I've never seen a provider who does that before. Free roaming mutual touch. Fully nude from the start.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I feel like she's part of the little house group in Linda Vista. They advertise being in Bonita sometimes and this girl was too, despite the ad saying Chula Vista. I've never been to the Bonita spot before but I assume this was it. Her technique is basically the same as Eveline or anyone else that's been part of her crew. The intro pricing and wording in the bio sounds similar to them too. Don't be surprised if she does a rotation there.
Definitely see her before the price jumps up to the $180-200 that everyone else does.
-
07-25-22 23:12 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 58Thai masseuse
Check the thai ad referring to dinner riding in the red tesla. Based on the fake photos in this ad would bet part of the same mission valley crew. Weak service and big upsell.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 18:58 #2232Banned Member

Posts: 3075New Latina FBSM
1 hour for $130 and include slides is not bad for the price. Decent body if pictures are recent. Face looks average from the one picture. Looks to be part of the Latina crew, working in Chula Vista.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4a46e...0-a55089a941f0
-
07-25-22 17:44 #2231Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thai Masseuse
Thai masseuse. Massage rate: $200-$400. $60 more for add one; $100 for Nuru? Ridiculous prices! She claims she's 21. Is that why she thinks she can ask for those rates? I'm sorry, but she looks a lot older IMO.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/534da...c5d27340?ref=p
-
07-23-22 14:28 #2230Banned Member

Posts: 3075Rosa Little House
Looks like she's now running a special $200 FBSM and $400 VIP that's $50 off. It's odd there are no reviews for her. Her body looks amazing, but as I stated in another post she had a face picture I didn't find too attractive so I never scheduled with her. I'm guessing that her face must not be too attractive or her service is mechanical or horrible, otherwise there would be tons of reviews, or ARE people keeping her a secret.
Originally Posted by BunterHiden
[View Original Post]
I think I'll stick with the sure thing with Sofia, Vianey and Eveline at the Little House until I hear differently about Rosa or Linda.
-
07-23-22 13:15 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 81Mathilda
Wow. Rosa is using the same pic as a lady who worked TJ in May and June for an agency. Look in ISG and search Mathilda. Also same description about 4 languages, etc, I texted her yesterday and she replied that she is not. I reviewed her on ISG. Know for fact Mathilda can cross as she is European and loves SD. Best par three I had played in years. Finnish / Brazilian mix. Let me know if it's her. She was dynamite.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




