Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 25035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    PSE. Let's agree that it has to mean something

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    Just some facts to consider.

    Porn Star Experience (PSE) is a type of service offered by some sex workers that simulates a sexual situation akin to a scene in porn movie.

    Rarely is a PSE provided by an actual porn star.

    PSE includes, but not limited to, exaggerated moaning and dirty talk, difficult and adventurous sexual positions, anal sex, deep throating oral (possibly to the point of gagging), facial or body ejaculation, spanking, BDSM and other fetishes, or using sex toys.

    Some mongers also believe that it includes BBFS, but that is not always the case, YMWV.

    Can still be a lot of fun, especially if it's captured in video!
    Due respect, bro, but some providers use PSE the way that offers use GFE: to mean whatever. And how little. They want it to mean. I've had providers tell me that GFE means they'll treat me like a real girlfriend. Seriously? I'm offering the do-re-mi to be treated better than a girlfriend or wife. (I suppose a mistress knows that you're paying for her lifestyle, so a mistress puts in more effort. But I wouldn't know, LOL.).

    Nah, most mongers consider GFE to mean BBBJ at the very least. I mean, unless the ad contains those three letters - "GFE" - I assume that oral is covered and there's going to be an upcharge for no cover. You got to realize that any provider who acts as if she doesn't know what GFE means is just playing dumb. ("GFE means a no-tongue kiss," is one explanation I've heard.) You got to get it in writing, and by that I mean in the texts exchanged.

    So what does PSE mean? If it means "I'm going to pretend to like spending time with you," well, hell no. If you getting a donation for a half-hour of your company, "acting as if" is part of the job. None of us should be offering roses for some gal to lie there and look off to the side while the deed is going on. That's BS.

    At least some providers use PSE as code for BBFS, whether with CIP or not. A few think it means a trip to the Greek Islands (well, there's only actually one island). If a provider is bragging about PSE and she really thinks it means great acting and wriggling around and moaning, well, I would expect her to be loud enough to get kicked out of the hotel for disturbing other guests.

    Nah, bros. . . PSE that's included in the service has got to mean something more than a few basic low-level courtesy moans.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Adobe.

  2. #17474
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodey  [View Original Post]
    Hey was wondering if anyone has any information or met up with her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/7049703.htm

    Been messaging her for a couple days haven't pulled the trigger.
    What's the price?

  3. #17473

    Red

    YMMV. She's a nice gal, but when I tried to probe down there she said she wasn't in the mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I did 200 hh & that included anal in multiple positions.

  4. #17472

    Too each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    LOL much appreciated. BTW, what's considered pricy in this day and age. The world's trying to turn upside down.
    I haven't seen her since the winter and was in a different area in NYC. So you have to inquire with the provider. Just answering your question of original post. Hopefully a review soon. And the bare services get pricey. Covered is standard present day rates to dream.

  5. #17471

    Aff

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    I ended up getting a subscription to aff, there was like 2 girls, probably fake and 10,000 other guys getting absolutely nothing. Complete waste of money IMO.
    I have had luck fucking several women in their 50's and sixties in front of their husbands. Good market for that.

  6. #17470

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/418760570555

    Why not you say:

    1. Apparently her pussy is broke, so no FS.

    2. Everything covered -- BJ was just not that good, more hand than mouth.

    3. Very mechanical -- all business and rushed.

    4. Too much metal: Lip, tongue, tits, belly.

    Liked the body, didn't like the restrictions, YMMV.
    Just to save you guys some useless extra work, not to mention the potential loss of money: I now have 3 additional, independent reports that Lindsey will NOT fuck raw, and it seems that the blow job is also covered, and all the reports that mentioned it, also say no real DFK.

    If anyone managed to get service from her otherwise, PLEASE post, and PLEASE prove me wrong! But the reports I already got were pretty damned definitive, and were from trustworthy mongers. So, as far as I'm concerned, unless someone contradicts this, she's off my list. Thanks to all who provided the feedback!

  7. #17469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing out there about her!
    I would of been able to review her but her ass won't see black men. And she was expensive already so I can't imagine what her old ass charging now. She use to go by Brooklyn. So go ask in the Boston section. One of my boy saw her for a threesome and I heard it was a disaster.

  8. #17468
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by MAbored  [View Original Post]
    I did 200 hh & that included anal in multiple positions.
    Thanks for info.

  9. #17467
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/7049703.htm

    Anyone have any info on her been wanting to see for a while.

  10. #17466

    Much appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    She is pricey for her few GFE upgrades. Standard covered rates. But BBBJ with covered FS is a bit much. And a BBW plus that at times can be all business or chill. Depends on if she high off the trees.
    LOL much appreciated. BTW, what's considered pricy in this day and age. The world's trying to turn upside down.

  11. #17465

    New to this

    Hey was wondering if anyone has any information or met up with her?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/7049703.htm

    Been messaging her for a couple days haven't pulled the trigger.

  12. #17464
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing out there about her!
    She would always hit me back a day or two after I originally reached out so I moved on.

  13. #17463
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Still nothing out there about her!
    I contacted her. Asked about dfk, daty, BBBJ. Her answer was NO.

  14. #17462
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #17461

    Star for sure Just probably not porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    More important than whether she is or isn't a porn star is that her photos are well distributed. I counted at least three phone numbers and locations from Maui to Fresno to Maryland. Maybe she travels a lot and changes numbers frequently but my money would be that someone else will be opening that door that thinks she looks close enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape