Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17461

    Star for sure Just probably not porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    More important than whether she is or isn't a porn star is that her photos are well distributed. I counted at least three phone numbers and locations from Maui to Fresno to Maryland. Maybe she travels a lot and changes numbers frequently but my money would be that someone else will be opening that door that thinks she looks close enough.

  2. #17460

    Did you ever reach out to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    This ad has been popping up in the area for about a month and it has caught my interest. Looks like she is using 2 sets of pics for 2 diff ads but they have the same 2nd number in both.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/533717445648

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/374315719360

    I'm going to reach out soon and see if I can set something up but was curious on if anyone had some previous encounters to share.
    Still nothing out there about her!

  3. #17459

    Aff

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerPsl  [View Original Post]
    Question! Has anyone ever had any luck using Adult Friend Finder? It appears to me that it is a total SCAM! Unless you pay for a subscription, you can't even look at 'profiles', which I believe are all fake, and if you do pay, then you never get responses, or it's endless emails, or it's 'go to this site for my info' garbage. So. Has anyone ever connected thru AFF?
    I ended up getting a subscription to aff, there was like 2 girls, probably fake and 10,000 other guys getting absolutely nothing. Complete waste of money IMO.

  4. #17458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    She was hosting out of a finished basement apartment, No bathroom.
    LOL. I figured it was something like that.

    We could write a book on this shit and people would think it was fiction!

  5. #17457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox198  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hoe named Angel? Been trying to see her but never got the chance. Sexy white WG.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/913596156008
    I saw her for 120. She have same pimp Shawna have but now they charging ridiculous money. So if you text her. You will definitely be texting with the pimp. His very chill so just tell him you saw Shawna for cheap and you want to see angel for cheap to.

  6. #17456

    Legit amateur porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    She is pricey for her few GFE upgrades. Standard covered rates. But BBBJ with covered FS is a bit much. And a BBW plus that at times can be all business or chill. Depends on if she high off the trees.

  7. #17455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, where does the bathroomless come from?
    She was hosting out of a finished basement apartment, No bathroom.

  8. #17454

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    This ad screams LEO.

  9. #17453

    Just so happened

    Took off this morning on a ride to "nowhere in mind" and found myself, oddly, right in front of Angel Therapy. I don't think it was planned but I happy I did. Meet a sweet young lady name May and had a great deal of fun. All covered, since it was my first time with her. I will repeat.

  10. #17452
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? I haven't seen an ad up in months. I know her from a long time, but it's been a while and I'd like to get some fresh feedback if there are any problems or red flags, lately. I had last heard she was not in that basement for a while and looked different than before. Any info would be great. Thanks.
    Just out of curiosity, where does the bathroomless come from?

  11. #17451

    Ashley

    Looks like she got married in late 2021. Might have quit the lifestyle. I thought she always was married (or had a boyfriend), but who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? I haven't seen an ad up in months. I know her from a long time, but it's been a while and I'd like to get some fresh feedback if there are any problems or red flags, lately. I had last heard she was not in that basement for a while and looked different than before. Any info would be great. Thanks.

  12. #17450

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.
    Just some facts to consider.

    Porn Star Experience (PSE) is a type of service offered by some sex workers that simulates a sexual situation akin to a scene in porn movie.

    Rarely is a PSE provided by an actual porn star.

    PSE includes, but not limited to, exaggerated moaning and dirty talk, difficult and adventurous sexual positions, anal sex, deep throating oral (possibly to the point of gagging), facial or body ejaculation, spanking, BDSM and other fetishes, or using sex toys.

    Some mongers also believe that it includes BBFS, but that is not always the case, YMWV.

    Can still be a lot of fun, especially if it's captured in video!

  13. #17449

    Angel

    Has anyone seen this hoe named Angel? Been trying to see her but never got the chance. Sexy white WG.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/913596156008

  14. #17448

    Porn Princess

    Anyone seen https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/201893020393.

    She claims to be a porn star but I can't find any porn of her.

  15. #17447

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Has anybody seen her lately? I haven't seen an ad up in months. I know her from a long time, but it's been a while and I'd like to get some fresh feedback if there are any problems or red flags, lately. I had last heard she was not in that basement for a while and looked different than before. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape