Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 59487
-
07-27-22 12:02 #49377Senior Member

Posts: 4061I haven't been to many spas. The ones I been too had mostly grandmas or heavily make up ladies. I heard Therapy Plus has some cute girls. The spas in Buckhead may have some but are costly. Especially the Latinas.
Originally Posted by Ill187
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 11:36 #49376Senior Member

Posts: 25100% agreed! Why waste extra money instead of saving for our next FS with girls who allows in shop.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 01:56 #49375Senior Member

Posts: 63Questions
Ok some one direct me to the spa the has the most attractive women.
For FS is it the one next to Platinum? Where should I go for overall best looking.
I'm tired of coming across these old grandma's LOL but I really only been to like yo the spa thing is new for me.
-
07-27-22 01:07 #49374Regular Member

Posts: 5They're probably trying to stay low because of all the raids recently. Let election season come and go before they open again.
Originally Posted by Infatuated
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 23:59 #49373Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-26-22 23:31 #49372Senior Member

Posts: 63Ebony spa Stone Mountain.
Originally Posted by PeterPanFan55
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 23:00 #49371Senior Member

Posts: 260Mimi is good asf
I went a couple of months ago and Mimi is good asf. She is so tight and very friendly.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 22:44 #49370Banned Member

Posts: 13634Bali features old ladies who do BBFS. Terrachi features slightly less younger woman who don't do BBFS. You won't get a decent massage at either place because they're fuck joints. The mere idea of a CMT-level massage coupled with FS by a young-ish woman is a joke.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 22:11 #49369Banned Member

Posts: 2410If you give a little more info on Yini, you might get some info. Otherwise, you're telling us what we already know.
Originally Posted by MusicMan0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 15:50 #49368Senior Member

Posts: 39Gainsvile
For FS, I would say Terra Chi Massage is your best bet. I have never been myself but I saw report on maps. Mimi will take care of you and she apparently gives a great massage as well.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 14:42 #49367Senior Member

Posts: 410Gainesville GA Info?
Senior member here moved up closer to Gainesville GA recently and have been doing some research on the area. Looks like Bali and Terra Chi are best bets but anyone have more info for a senior member here? Would appreciate any intel on best massage with FS as I really need some deep tissue work after moving my house. Anyone in particular to see that is better in Gainesville than the rest. More interested in the Kamps with a deep massage.
Feel free to PM me and if you need Columbus / Ft Benning intel I am happy to return the favor.
River.
-
07-26-22 14:20 #49366Banned Member

Posts: 13634Getting a massage girl to do take out usually requires lots of visits first to build a rapport, then it might be possible. I'm not willing to invest that amount of time or money on a massage girl.
Originally Posted by SteelWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 12:45 #49365Senior Member

Posts: 70I only mentioned it since the MP was implying stuff outside of the shop. To each their own, but I am unsure if I want to go on a date with someone who is my mother's age. Most of my relationships have been with people younger than me. 🤣.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Although at this point I think this has all strayed a bit off topic.
-
07-26-22 12:38 #49364Regular Member

Posts: 4Yini Reports?
Anyone have recent experiences at Yini? I know it's always been hit or miss on the fun, but I always get a good massage there. Have had everything from nice HE to self service to totally legit. Curious if anyone has been lately and what the experience was like. Bonus points if you know if Lam is still working there.
-
07-26-22 12:14 #49363Senior Member

Posts: 4061Since it's your first post, usually you'll get mongers telling you to do some research. However, I think the only place you'll get a black AMP is Yuki Massage in Vinings. There's a black girl working there. Also check the independent scene like rubmd.
Originally Posted by PeterPanFan55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





