Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 16038
-
07-27-22 00:54 #10338Regular Member

Posts: 1Lily A
Recommended by a guy I met at the casino bar. Decided to check it out with my buddy. Went in around 6 pm. 2 girls both were 6 or 7, maybe late 20's to mid 30's. 40 for the half hour and tip 200 for the CBJ and cfs. Gave her 100 for the house and she didn't bring my change so she promised 2 pops. She had trouble making me pop so I asked for BBBJ, she hesitantly said ok but only 1 pop. Got a little toothy but it was good. Finished doggystyle and then she wiped me down in the shower. I'd go back for sure.
-
07-26-22 23:16 #10337Senior Member

Posts: 248Angel Spa is Closed
Angel spa has been closed for awhile now. You are not going to get anything. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 10:00 #10336Regular Member

Posts: 3Lmp
I found an LMP called Lion spa, it's on west Sahara in the same plaza as the egg & I.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
House fee is. 8, I don't remember her name, she told me cfs was 2. But I only had 1.2 so we settle on BBJ.
-
07-26-22 01:54 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 250Yes
Yes, definitely reliable information on there. You just have to earn your stripes before you start asking questions about a MP. By earn your stripes I mean you have to post frequently about your expriences in order for others to trust you with some secrets, otherwise theyll just think your LE.
Originally Posted by Lopakhin
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 01:32 #10334Senior Member

Posts: 1456Rm
I have used it and it's been very helpful. I don't stay signed up, I sign up for a month (you can cancel same day and still use for the month) when traveling so I know where to go and the info is usually very close or dead on to the truth. I also use it locally every few months, again for 1 month to see if the market has changed much.
Originally Posted by Lopakhin
[View Original Post]
For 20 bucks a couple times a year I've saved a lot of money by avoiding places that used to be good but now aren't.
-
07-26-22 01:29 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 1456Doesn't exist
Look under his name, it says he is a troll and to ignore, the closest thing to VN spa is NVspa which is I think in the el cortez hotel, but its not a FS joint.
Originally Posted by TarHeel45
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 00:11 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 214Angel Foot Spa
It was a legitimate massage place a couple of years ago. Haven't heard anything different.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:23 #10331Senior Member

Posts: 112Angel spa on rainbow and warm springs
Hey mongers,
There's an angel foot spa on South rainbow and warm springs. Anyone ever tried it out? I am close to it and would like to know if it's a viable option.
TIA.
Rhaegar.
-
07-25-22 15:06 #10330Senior Member

Posts: 74Lilly on Spring Mtn
Went to Lilly on Spring Mtn for a massage. I did the 30 minutes for $50. I know this is the wrong Lilly but I wanted only a massage. At about 15 minutes she asked to flip and motioned for a HE. I said "no" I only want a massage and her face went sideways. The first 15 minutes were like a chaos massage but the next 15 were excellent. She walked on my back and more manipulation and I would go there again for a legit massage.
-
07-25-22 01:26 #10329Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you describe where this is at some more? The title is too coded to tell.
Originally Posted by Tom338
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 23:18 #10328Regular Member

Posts: 31Where is VN Spa?
I'm not sure I ever heard of it.
Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 22:45 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 308Gotcha. Didn't mean to sound so argumentative. Hope you found a Latina place. Another member recently posted about one and I'd be glad if it turned out to be good. I haven't heard of a massage place with latina or white girls for some time.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
As for the Asian stuff, this thread discusses mostly East Garden, Garden, Lilly, and Pink Wellness. Hope others shared something with you. Just realized your trip is probably about over.
-
07-24-22 18:30 #10326Senior Member

Posts: 147Star Spa
I haven't been, but Star Spa at 3333 Maryland Pkwy is a Latin MP. Reviews on RM's say FS.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 16:33 #10325Regular Member

Posts: 3VN Spa
Where is "VN Spa"? You talking Victoria spa on Trop? Trying to get cross streets of location.
Originally Posted by AmpLoverOC
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 13:00 #10324Senior Member

Posts: 100RubMaps
Hello. Just curious if anyone is subscribed to RubMaps and whether or not there is any good, reliable info on there. Any thoughts on if it's worth it? Thanks.












Reply With Quote




