The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49381
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Getting a massage girl to do take out usually requires lots of visits first to build a rapport, then it might be possible. I'm not willing to invest that amount of time or money on a massage girl.
    100% agreed! Why waste extra money instead of saving for our next FS with girls who allows in shop.

  2. #49380

    Questions

    Ok some one direct me to the spa the has the most attractive women.

    For FS is it the one next to Platinum? Where should I go for overall best looking.

    I'm tired of coming across these old grandma's LOL but I really only been to like yo the spa thing is new for me.

  3. #49379
    Quote Originally Posted by Infatuated  [View Original Post]
    Seeing B Spa mentioned a couple times recently, it would be good to know that there is a note on their door saying "Closed Summer Vacation" It may be advisable to call ahead before wasting a needless trip.
    They're probably trying to stay low because of all the raids recently. Let election season come and go before they open again.

  4. #49378
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #49377
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPanFan55  [View Original Post]
    Where are the Black massage parlors?
    Ebony spa Stone Mountain.

  6. #49376

    Mimi is good asf

    Quote Originally Posted by ParlokD  [View Original Post]
    For FS, I would say Terra Chi Massage is your best bet. I have never been myself but I saw report on maps. Mimi will take care of you and she apparently gives a great massage as well.
    I went a couple of months ago and Mimi is good asf. She is so tight and very friendly.

  7. #49375
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here moved up closer to Gainesville GA recently and have been doing some research on the area. Looks like Bali and Terra Chi are best bets but anyone have more info for a senior member here? Would appreciate any intel on best massage with FS as I really need some deep tissue work after moving my house. Anyone in particular to see that is better in Gainesville than the rest. More interested in the Kamps with a deep massage.

    Feel free to PM me and if you need Columbus / Ft Benning intel I am happy to return the favor.

    River.
    Bali features old ladies who do BBFS. Terrachi features slightly less younger woman who don't do BBFS. You won't get a decent massage at either place because they're fuck joints. The mere idea of a CMT-level massage coupled with FS by a young-ish woman is a joke.

  8. #49374
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicMan0101  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recent experiences at Yini? I know it's always been hit or miss on the fun, but I always get a good massage there. Have had everything from nice HE to self service to totally legit. Curious if anyone has been lately and what the experience was like. Bonus points if you know if Lam is still working there.
    If you give a little more info on Yini, you might get some info. Otherwise, you're telling us what we already know.

  9. #49373

    Gainsvile

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here moved up closer to Gainesville GA recently and have been doing some research on the area. Looks like Bali and Terra Chi are best bets but anyone have more info for a senior member here? Would appreciate any intel on best massage with FS as I really need some deep tissue work after moving my house. Anyone in particular to see that is better in Gainesville than the rest. More interested in the Kamps with a deep massage.

    Feel free to PM me and if you need Columbus / Ft Benning intel I am happy to return the favor.

    River.
    For FS, I would say Terra Chi Massage is your best bet. I have never been myself but I saw report on maps. Mimi will take care of you and she apparently gives a great massage as well.

  10. #49372

    Gainesville GA Info?

    Senior member here moved up closer to Gainesville GA recently and have been doing some research on the area. Looks like Bali and Terra Chi are best bets but anyone have more info for a senior member here? Would appreciate any intel on best massage with FS as I really need some deep tissue work after moving my house. Anyone in particular to see that is better in Gainesville than the rest. More interested in the Kamps with a deep massage.

    Feel free to PM me and if you need Columbus / Ft Benning intel I am happy to return the favor.

    River.

  11. #49371
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelWolf  [View Original Post]
    I only mentioned it since the MP was implying stuff outside of the shop. To each their own, but I am unsure if I want to go on a date with someone who is my mother's age. Most of my relationships have been with people younger than me. 🤣.

    Although at this point I think this has all strayed a bit off topic.
    Getting a massage girl to do take out usually requires lots of visits first to build a rapport, then it might be possible. I'm not willing to invest that amount of time or money on a massage girl.

  12. #49370
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The OP referred to take out, which implies serious boning. Do the ML girls do that now and is Sherry up for a hard dick? If so, where's the sign-in sheet?
    I only mentioned it since the MP was implying stuff outside of the shop. To each their own, but I am unsure if I want to go on a date with someone who is my mother's age. Most of my relationships have been with people younger than me. 🤣.

    Although at this point I think this has all strayed a bit off topic.

  13. #49369

    Yini Reports?

    Anyone have recent experiences at Yini? I know it's always been hit or miss on the fun, but I always get a good massage there. Have had everything from nice HE to self service to totally legit. Curious if anyone has been lately and what the experience was like. Bonus points if you know if Lam is still working there.

  14. #49368
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPanFan55  [View Original Post]
    Where are the Black massage parlors?
    Since it's your first post, usually you'll get mongers telling you to do some research. However, I think the only place you'll get a black AMP is Yuki Massage in Vinings. There's a black girl working there. Also check the independent scene like rubmd.

  15. #49367

    B Spa

    Seeing B Spa mentioned a couple times recently, it would be good to know that there is a note on their door saying "Closed Summer Vacation" It may be advisable to call ahead before wasting a needless trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape