Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 406 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by LilRedByrd  [View Original Post]
    I would like to clarify that I didn't pass out as stated above but that I had a seizure. When we had our dream together I had recently started having numerous episodes that involved me having Grandma seizures. I hate terribly that you had to witness that and that it happened in the middle of a dream because the last thing that any of us want when we are trying to relax and get a break from the mundane world that we live in, is for the girl we are having the dream with to assembly start having medical issues and seizing out. Thankfully I am on the right medication now and have been working with doctors to resolve my medical issues as well as I have a service animal who informs me when a seizure is about to happen so since that one episode I am happy to state that I have not had a seizure during a dream with someone since that one unfortunate incident. I am working with medical professionals and I'm getting healthier by the day. To those who have been patient with me during this Rocky Road I want to thank you and for those who did not receive the experience they were looking for, I deeply apologize and hope that one day you may give me the opportunity to either make it up or give me another chance to provide the services you are looking for. I promise this much, I try to give the best experience I can and I just ask that you communicate with me if I ever do anything to take away from that. I know that meeting me can sometimes be aggravating when it comes to the wait time but I promise I do respect your time as well as mine and that you will find the wait is well worth it I care deeply about my regulars and people who continue to see me and just want to make them happy and to give them an escape. If you are willing give me another chance I promise to do my best to give you a dream you won't forget and if you don't want to give me that opportunity then I hope the best for you and again I'm deeply sorry if I let you down. I'm not perfect, but I care about my reputation as well as the quality of my dreams. I appreciate any and all feedback so I can continue to improve and provide the best experience possible.
    Great to hear that Dr's have identified the problem and are addressing it but can you explain why you have all the delays and why you think gentlemen are fine with sitting in the street waiting on you?

  2. #4012

    I didn't pass out

    Quote Originally Posted by JayVeeuu  [View Original Post]
    Contact was good, but it went sideways from there. Agreed on a time and place. I got there and it took an hour and half before I got in. Then we went to CVS to get to know each other. Fine with me. Got back to her place, still waiting for her another hour. Finally, started a nice massage. It was good for a few minutes then she PASSED OUT! Scared me to death! She was ok, but has issues. Told me to come back, she would make it up to me. I made a second attempt, this time was better, but be sure you get your donation amount agreed on. We had some discussion about it. Anyway, good massage and good service. You better have all day to spend though. Just a heads up. Also, get all her rules up front. She can test your patience.
    I would like to clarify that I didn't pass out as stated above but that I had a seizure. When we had our dream together I had recently started having numerous episodes that involved me having Grandma seizures. I hate terribly that you had to witness that and that it happened in the middle of a dream because the last thing that any of us want when we are trying to relax and get a break from the mundane world that we live in, is for the girl we are having the dream with to assembly start having medical issues and seizing out. Thankfully I am on the right medication now and have been working with doctors to resolve my medical issues as well as I have a service animal who informs me when a seizure is about to happen so since that one episode I am happy to state that I have not had a seizure during a dream with someone since that one unfortunate incident. I am working with medical professionals and I'm getting healthier by the day. To those who have been patient with me during this Rocky Road I want to thank you and for those who did not receive the experience they were looking for, I deeply apologize and hope that one day you may give me the opportunity to either make it up or give me another chance to provide the services you are looking for. I promise this much, I try to give the best experience I can and I just ask that you communicate with me if I ever do anything to take away from that. I know that meeting me can sometimes be aggravating when it comes to the wait time but I promise I do respect your time as well as mine and that you will find the wait is well worth it I care deeply about my regulars and people who continue to see me and just want to make them happy and to give them an escape. If you are willing give me another chance I promise to do my best to give you a dream you won't forget and if you don't want to give me that opportunity then I hope the best for you and again I'm deeply sorry if I let you down. I'm not perfect, but I care about my reputation as well as the quality of my dreams. I appreciate any and all feedback so I can continue to improve and provide the best experience possible.

  3. #4011

    Summer rhyane / Paris

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/398877841678

    Paris has rebranded herself. As pretty as she is stunned she doesn't have more reviews.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220723-195623.jpg‎  

  4. #4010

    Creampie Thot

    This one looks a little rough in the face and bad teeth but has a tiny little tight body and is soaking wet always loves a big creampie and willing to do anything and is a true dirty little cumslut and feels amazing just be careful and don't let her have the money until after you fill one of her three open holes up. And look at the hot fire and not the mantle.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...nd-me/47780272
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gIvEDO.jpg‎   32124.jpg‎   dVOdhR.jpg‎  

  5. #4009

    Karey

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingBy  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post anything for a couple weeks haven't seen any adds from her would like to see her myself.
    I see Karey is back on but with 2 ads one says she is 35 the other says 38 but I know she is in her 40's but when you see that ass it don't matter how old she is going to try and get up with her this evening going to see if she gives the nuru massage with oral cim ending someone on here said she did and she also does FS I'm going to try I'll let you know.

  6. #4008

    Bigfoot

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    She easily quad books a hour. I think it's easier to see Bigfoot in Asheville, then her. The quest continues.
    Man, that's spot-on. Sometimes the struggle just ain't worth it. Keep shopping.

  7. #4007

    Eve & Associates

    While we're on the subject of Ghosting, a friend as well as myself have been ghosted multiple times by Team Eve. Similar to Elena, stringing a guy along until your in sight of the door carrying a load of heavy wood. Unacceptable. When you do finally squeeze thru' he door, the ladies do not match the perfected pics. I guess that's to be expected.

  8. #4006

    Elena

    She easily quad books a hour. I think it's easier to see Bigfoot in Asheville, then her. The quest continues.

  9. #4005

    Elena. GHOSTED.

    Quote Originally Posted by PowderHound  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Elena is back on STG with a new cell number. I reached out to her and heard back almost immediately, which is a change for her. It usually takes much longer. Has anyone else reached out to her on the new number? Want to make sure I'm not walking in to see Uncle LEO.
    Cutting to the chase; went thru' all the motions, all was good to this point. Upon arrival sitting in the park space outside her appartment, went total crickets. Same actions for a friend of mine. Her snatch can grow shut as far as I'm concerned.

  10. #4004

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by PowderHound  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Elena is back on STG with a new cell number. I reached out to her and heard back almost immediately, which is a change for her. It usually takes much longer. Has anyone else reached out to her on the new number? Want to make sure I'm not walking in to see Uncle LEO.
    Tried to set up a dream with Elena. Communication throughout the day was good and a time set up. I texted her to tell me when she was ready and was ghosted. This seems to be her modus operandi from past posts on this site. She may have her regulars that she respects but for others it appears that your chances of being ghosted are high.

  11. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by PowderHound  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that Elena is back on STG with a new cell number. I reached out to her and heard back almost immediately, which is a change for her. It usually takes much longer. Has anyone else reached out to her on the new number? Want to make sure I'm not walking in to see Uncle LEO.
    All seems legit.

  12. #4002

    Elena new number

    Just saw that Elena is back on STG with a new cell number. I reached out to her and heard back almost immediately, which is a change for her. It usually takes much longer. Has anyone else reached out to her on the new number? Want to make sure I'm not walking in to see Uncle LEO.

  13. #4001

    Anybody

    Does anybody know of good ones that actually text back?

  14. #4000

    Anybody

    Does anybody know of any good ones that actually answer the phone?

  15. #3999

    Little red

    Saw her July 2020 see review 1988. I think she's mostly a scam. Some chicks cash and dash others rob you with a gun. Her I think her deal is just to Wear you out. I circled her apartment on a hot July day for easily two hours, despite the fact I was on Time. I got the obligated twenty More minutes text. Finally she meet me at door Way. Her apartment was perfectly located, other then the four flights of stairs it was very nice. She could tell I was extremely nervous, not only by actions, but by what I told her. Once she go my money, I think she cleaned her apartment, loaded dishwasher and did some laundry. At one point she hid in the bathroom for well over 30 minutes, she was talking to someone either in the room or on the phone. All the while I am sitting naked in some strange chicks apartment. She have me a very half ass massage. Scolded me when I tried to touch her. As soon as filled bag she leaped from futon. (Which was very quick) Turned her back to me and began to color. She didn't ask me specifically to leave, but could not be any less interested. I reviewed her on this board and she contacted me. She agreed her service was substandard, she agreed she had over booked and felt sorry. Of course she promised she'd make it up to me. We went back and forth, my final offer over two years was, I didn't expect a freebie, but she could see me again and I would tip afterwards based on performance. I wanted too and still want to see her. I think if I could get her c game, I'd be hooked. I am that much of a simp. I have contacted a few times recently too see if I could see her again, but I only got the absolute non committal answers. Especially about location. She did admit that she is experiencing some cognitive issues and seizures. So while she is / was clearly pretty and has a few good reviews. As desperate as I am, a 10. I don't know if I can easily convince myself to drive approximately 2 hours to play hide and seek for 1_3 hours to drop 200 plus on a chick who MAY or may not pass out Me. . YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape