High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 524 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5604

    Somer

    Just got back from a date with this on:

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...d/278337581466

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...naked/48347427

    I had been trying to set something up with her for over 3 weeks. She had been at the AMR. And that dream hadn't worked out a while back. She texted me this morning advising that she was available. Setup was easy and her location is a third floor apt. Which is her private residence. The location is not the greatest but I went for it anyway. Probably wouldn't go there at night.

    She greeted me outside her apartment and was looking hot! Once upstairs, I inspected the bathroom, etc which was all clear with no surprises / no one hanging around outside either. She was full GFE and I loved every minute of it. Started off with enthusiastic dfk then a decent bbj. On went the cover and she rode me while doing more dfk. About 10 minutes into it, I busted and she cleaned me up, then lay with me and we chatted for a long time. She is a really cool chick and we both talked about our love of the outdoors, fishing and boating. She mentioned that she was also an Uber driver for a long time and doesn't do this every day either. I'm sure I could've done two pops, but I got carried away in conversation. Will definitely try for two next time around.

    Damage for an hour was 200 roses and I'll definitely repeat but hopefully when she gets a room. I recommended Quality Inn near Texas Roadhouse as it's a lot better than AMR and she's considering it. No obvious signs of demons although I suspect that she may have some of the stimulating nature. As I left, there were two dudes outside but they may have live there in some of the other apartments within the building as they didn't appear to be hostile in any way.

    Enjoy! August.

  2. #5603
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #5602

    Chelsey / Monica Switcheroo

    So this is a weird situation where I probably should have acted but I was already there and it can potentially lead to something more down the line. Now, I've seen Chelsey before, years and years ago. However, I've never seen Monica or Britney. I believe Monica exited stage left and Britney rebranded as a higher end escort (I believe, someone correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway, Monica has been posting lately and Chelsey has been posting doubles with Monica, although she may not necessarily say it in the ad. I specifically texted the number in Monica's ad, which is different from Chelsey's number. When I arrived there, it was Chelsey. I don't know if she remembers me or not, but my little head won that one and I kept my mouth shut and had a good time. The interesting part is that I had her for a Jackson less than her normal rate for the shortest length of time. She also said that I can now easily get doubles and triples with all 3 girls and she'll give me preference since she trusts me. Like I said, weird that she would do the old switcheroo, but it may pay out in the long run.

    Good luck out there.

    HH.

  4. #5601

    Chelsey lately

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...freak/48274112

    Finally got to see her. Communication was good maybe 3-5 minute wait for her responses. Got to the hotel. She opened up greets me nice frame on her nice little ass couldn't wait till she took off her clothes. No signs of demons does smoke cigs room smells like it. Everything was covered. Good BJ after the BJ she hopped on jr and rode the shit out of me I'll definitely repeat. Damage 1. 5.

  5. #5600
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it matters much to Jordan what you're paying. I've seen her booking diary and she's done dates from $60 to well over a thousand and services are all over the board bareback, anal, fetish, group. Doesn't seem to be any correlation between price and services. IMO it's more to do with how much she needs the cash at the moment and how high she is. Like all providers she'll put in minimum effort if you let her and will be less likely to cut you short if you treat her well, but not so well that she thinks you're a sucker.
    Agreed, did a few doubles with her and Ruby. Both did multiple pops cip foe both. Obviously one got more of a deposit than the other. But letting them go at eachother while recouped was worth it.

    I wouldn't see her solo. Just my preference. Ruby is fun solo foe what it's worth.

    Stay safe.

  6. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    You are my hero. I think we're cut from the same cloth. Just for this week's update, Tuesday I had my regular dope slt Tuesday morning. When I was doing her, my phone notified me of a message. I dropped cum dumpster #1 and texted my newest slt and minutes later we're in a private spot, me filling her hole with the last drops less than an hour later. I think I'm proud of myself. LOL.

    It is not a walk of shame, but a stride of pride.
    Respect.

    That is something I'd be proud of too. Events I am referring to are none I'd place in the same category.

  7. #5598
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Ashley will be in Htfd this coming week from MA.

    She's been away for 1. 5 year and returning now. She also had a break in 2015. Her eros ads are showing previously used pics so nothing new there.

    She's got that 'Barbie Doll' experience thing.

    BMD.
    I may already have a date booked with her for her return.

  8. #5597
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a little while now and most of you know me for what I am: a self-loathing degenerate who will stick his naked cock in almost anyone. {snipped}

    There was Ashley Taylor who is a fitness model on Eros, she assumed I was going in raw. She was my first. I was going in bare and couldn't believe it and when I groaned I was going to bust she let me unload inside without even batting a fake eyelash.
    Ashley will be in Htfd this coming week from MA.

    She's been away for 1. 5 year and returning now. She also had a break in 2015. Her eros ads are showing previously used pics so nothing new there.

    She's got that 'Barbie Doll' experience thing.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43454862-BB17-41A7-8166-6750AB0676B8.jpg‎  

  9. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her for awhile now. At that rate were you able to go in bare?
    Looks a bit too synthetic & $1 k, no pu55 y is worth it. In the realm of porn stars. Ariana jollee will always be the tops, & is genuinely a cool person.

  10. #5595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a little while now and most of you know me for what I am: a self-loathing degenerate who will stick his naked cock in almost anyone. I used to see high end providers when I started down this dark path and I found that if I saw the same woman twice or more, the rawness was readily available. Usually my move was to go down on her until she either faked it or came and then as I made my way back up to her face to face I'd see if letting me slide in without a parachute and as Genaro Gatuso once said "Sometimes is good, sometimes is shit. ".

    There was Ashley Taylor who is a fitness model on Eros, she assumed I was going in raw. She was my first. I was going in bare and couldn't believe it and when I groaned I was going to bust she let me unload inside without even batting a fake eyelash.

    After that I was done and I was ever on the quest for BBFSCIP.

    And in that search I have done things I am utterly ashamed of, wholly disgusted with myself. Whether it was behind a dumpster in Waterbury, some rundown flophouse or a 2 or 3 star hotel. I have made choices that haunt me forever.

    So why make this post? Hopefully someone finds it humorous while others take it as a cautionary tale. If anything, BBFS is the fentynil to CFS heroin while BBFFSCIP is that benzodope. Once you walk down that dark path, forever does it dominate your soul, so as an avowed Rawdogging Degenerate I say, cover up. Leave a little mystery to the act.
    You are my hero. I think we're cut from the same cloth. Just for this week's update, Tuesday I had my regular dope slt Tuesday morning. When I was doing her, my phone notified me of a message. I dropped cum dumpster #1 and texted my newest slt and minutes later we're in a private spot, me filling her hole with the last drops less than an hour later. I think I'm proud of myself. LOL.

    It is not a walk of shame, but a stride of pride.

  11. #5594

    Path to hell

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I've been here a little while now and most of you know me for what I am: a self-loathing degenerate who will stick his naked cock in almost anyone. I used to see high end providers when I started down this dark path and I found that if I saw the same woman twice or more, the rawness was readily available. Usually my move was to go down on her until she either faked it or came and then as I made my way back up to her face to face I'd see if letting me slide in without a parachute and as Genaro Gatuso once said "Sometimes is good, sometimes is shit. ".

    There was Ashley Taylor who is a fitness model on Eros, she assumed I was going in raw. She was my first. I was going in bare and couldn't believe it and when I groaned I was going to bust she let me unload inside without even batting a fake eyelash.

    After that I was done and I was ever on the quest for BBFSCIP.

    And in that search I have done things I am utterly ashamed of, wholly disgusted with myself. Whether it was behind a dumpster in Waterbury, some rundown flophouse or a 2 or 3 star hotel. I have made choices that haunt me forever.

    So why make this post? Hopefully someone finds it humorous while others take it as a cautionary tale. If anything, BBFS is the fentynil to CFS heroin while BBFFSCIP is that benzodope. Once you walk down that dark path, forever does it dominate your soul, so as an avowed Rawdogging Degenerate I say, cover up. Leave a little mystery to the act.
    Hi Tommy, Appreciate your posting.

    Most of us have been down that path to hell. 0 star motels, back seats, behind the bushes. On a train, DD bathroom. I probably can go on and on as the memories arise. I'll won't BB inside any of these gals but I will enjoy a good bbj. I did have a few break on me. Different strokes for different folks.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  12. #5593

    Milla

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyG23  [View Original Post]
    Milla oh my god what a gorgeous woman with tight little body and amazing smooth ass. After texting her about a meet up and confirming what is allowed and what isn't I meet up with Milla for hour. She is in Naugatuck. She looked way better in person and greeted me at the door with a kiss on the cheek. We spoke for a couple minutes then we got down to business. Milla started by blowing me and deep throating me it was amazing. Then she got on top of me and man let me tell you she knows what she is doing and how to work her body on you. Will be setting up a couple more times with her.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...a/577853125878
    What was her menu like? Thinking of pulling the trigger.

  13. #5592

    Diaries of a Rawdogging Degenerate

    I've been here a little while now and most of you know me for what I am: a self-loathing degenerate who will stick his naked cock in almost anyone. I used to see high end providers when I started down this dark path and I found that if I saw the same woman twice or more, the rawness was readily available. Usually my move was to go down on her until she either faked it or came and then as I made my way back up to her face to face I'd see if letting me slide in without a parachute and as Genaro Gatuso once said "Sometimes is good, sometimes is shit. ".

    There was Ashley Taylor who is a fitness model on Eros, she assumed I was going in raw. She was my first. I was going in bare and couldn't believe it and when I groaned I was going to bust she let me unload inside without even batting a fake eyelash.

    After that I was done and I was ever on the quest for BBFSCIP.

    And in that search I have done things I am utterly ashamed of, wholly disgusted with myself. Whether it was behind a dumpster in Waterbury, some rundown flophouse or a 2 or 3 star hotel. I have made choices that haunt me forever.

    So why make this post? Hopefully someone finds it humorous while others take it as a cautionary tale. If anything, BBFS is the fentynil to CFS heroin while BBFFSCIP is that benzodope. Once you walk down that dark path, forever does it dominate your soul, so as an avowed Rawdogging Degenerate I say, cover up. Leave a little mystery to the act.

  14. #5591

    Jasmine bareback

    Quote Originally Posted by Slinky77  [View Original Post]
    I've been eyeing her for awhile now. At that rate were you able to go in bare?
    I don't think it matters much to Jordan what you're paying. I've seen her booking diary and she's done dates from $60 to well over a thousand and services are all over the board bareback, anal, fetish, group. Doesn't seem to be any correlation between price and services. IMO it's more to do with how much she needs the cash at the moment and how high she is. Like all providers she'll put in minimum effort if you let her and will be less likely to cut you short if you treat her well, but not so well that she thinks you're a sucker.

  15. #5590
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I actually agree with this and to add that I actually prefer the ones who don't openly advertise BBFS. Even ****** have standards on who they will allow to BBFS. I would say at least 50% of the providers I see will allow BBFS once I'm in the room and they get a look at me. Negotiating before-hand is a hard sell because they just simply don't know who you are or what you look like. You take a risk no matter who you are with. This also goes both ways where I've refused BBFS if the girl looks like she's a user or not clean.

    Another interesting perspective is that any chick I've ever been with from either tinder, seeking, or just civilian life has never once wanted to wear a condom. The number one concern is pretty much pregnancy which can be absolved by the many forms of birth control now available to woman.
    I think it's funny when it comes down to what they look like as if that's all that's needed to determine if they have anything. But I could say, yes if their are marks of demons or clearly a hygiene or room cleanliness issue, probability is higher. It only takes one infected guy to infect a girl and who knows who he saw recently. Not everything has symptoms and some physical symptoms aren't always apparent.

    The risk is higher for the girl than the guy, unless a TS is your thing.

    I've already got the snip, so pregnancy is not an issue. Any girl that's at the tail end or beginning of that time is a no go. A lot of girls out there with demons are high risk for hep C, and I know at least 2 confirmations. Not an std, but blood is a carrier. Butt acne is a symptom of a possible risk. How many girls out there actually get tested? I've seen other's results before. Higher end girls have a higher probability of routine testing. I also draw the line at streetwalkers. I feel that is direct high risk, and I'll mitigate my risk by skipping those. Even so, I know some guys on here troll the streets as well as STG, so. Also some streetwalkers somewhat get there lives together enough to post ads and have a place for incall.

    Although a good bit can be taken care of with antibiotics, others have no cure and require medication management to keep at bay. A routine test for yourself is always good. I just got my clean results yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape