Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12021

    Prepay

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    I can not stress enough. Do not prepay for anything.

    They need a down payment for their safety. Money does not make them safe no.

    They need money for gas. No.

    Any other excuse. No.

    Especially if it is a new girl you have not seen in person. All you have seen is a picture on the internet.

    Drill this image in your mind, you may be sending cash to this guy.
    Anything you give before services rendered, consider it a gift, because she does. You will not get anything for it. Even if it's someone you've seen and known. I've helped regulars in the past. Only 1 has returned services. Most pretend that exchange never took place. If you mention it, that's the end of the meeting, service becomes subpar when you produce more, and / or they thought it was a gift.

  2. #12020
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Kenzie on Tryst went from her past asking price of $500 per hour to $300. Seemed promising and a decent deal by Tryst standards, until I saw that she requires a 30% deposit up front. I don't have any personal experience with her, but I'd guess that those who go ahead and send her the $90 will never hear from her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kenzie_bay
    I can not stress enough. Do not prepay for anything.

    They need a down payment for their safety. Money does not make them safe no.

    They need money for gas. No.

    Any other excuse. No.

    Especially if it is a new girl you have not seen in person. All you have seen is a picture on the internet.

    Drill this image in your mind, you may be sending cash to this guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pic2.jpg‎  

  3. #12019
    Quote Originally Posted by Binder79  [View Original Post]
    Would like that number myself.
    I would be curious as well.

  4. #12018

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigFoot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the number for the east side Asian apt?

    Thanks.
    Would like that number myself.

  5. #12017

    She is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Kenzie on Tryst went from her past asking price of $500 per hour to $300. Seemed promising and a decent deal by Tryst standards, until I saw that she requires a 30% deposit up front. I don't have any personal experience with her, but I'd guess that those who go ahead and send her the $90 will never hear from her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kenzie_bay
    The link is gone. LOL.

  6. #12016
    Quote Originally Posted by TJohns1169  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled with Megan the other day at her incall location in Verona. It had been a while since I had seen her in Monroe, and I will admit she is a little fluffier now but not crazy fat. She is such a nice girl and really gets into her trade, which makes up a lot for other flaws in her body. Megan is pretty much into anything you can think of accept no backdoor play which I really enjoy only if the girl does. She started me off with a fantastic extended BBBJ which she took her time and really got into working on the boys below. I'm a doggy guy so she turned over on her stomach and put that great big ass as high in the air as she could, and I went to work. She did feel amazing and when I was ready to bust, she flipped over, ripped of my cover, and finished me all over her face, mouth, and huge tits. It was an amazing time, and I will repeat, but it is a longer drive for me. She did have her African American roommate, Monica in the house during our time, but she also is a very nice person. They offered a threesome at a later date, but although a nice lady, I did not find her attractive however you may differ. Anyway, Megan is still a great time.
    This is a good report. Thanks. My experience with her was different. She didn't seem "pretty much into anything. " It was more, she had an opinion about everything.

  7. #12015
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that Kenzie on Tryst went from her past asking price of $500 per hour to $300. Seemed promising and a decent deal by Tryst standards, until I saw that she requires a 30% deposit up front. I don't have any personal experience with her, but I'd guess that those who go ahead and send her the $90 will never hear from her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kenzie_bay
    Yeah, that's suspicious. I've never seen her, for what it's worth.

  8. #12014
    The white girl with long red hair is Megan. All of those ads are Megan. You can easily tell by looking at the number. Her number ends in 4396.

  9. #12013

    East side Asian Apartment

    Anyone have the number for the east side Asian apt?

    Thanks.

  10. #12012

    Scarlette winters

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Certainly does look like her looks like she is trying another avenue now.

  11. #12011

  12. #12010

    Kenzie Bay price drop

    I noticed that Kenzie on Tryst went from her past asking price of $500 per hour to $300. Seemed promising and a decent deal by Tryst standards, until I saw that she requires a 30% deposit up front. I don't have any personal experience with her, but I'd guess that those who go ahead and send her the $90 will never hear from her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kenzie_bay

  13. #12009

    Seen on SA: Scarlett Winters aka Ginger Lea

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? I had heard through the rumor mill that she is out of the business and that something possibly happened to her. I don't want to start any rumors but if anyone knows feel free to comment or message me.
    This looks like her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-dc22716db8a8

  14. #12008

    Megan

    Scheduled with Megan the other day at her incall location in Verona. It had been a while since I had seen her in Monroe, and I will admit she is a little fluffier now but not crazy fat. She is such a nice girl and really gets into her trade, which makes up a lot for other flaws in her body. Megan is pretty much into anything you can think of accept no backdoor play which I really enjoy only if the girl does. She started me off with a fantastic extended BBBJ which she took her time and really got into working on the boys below. I'm a doggy guy so she turned over on her stomach and put that great big ass as high in the air as she could, and I went to work. She did feel amazing and when I was ready to bust, she flipped over, ripped of my cover, and finished me all over her face, mouth, and huge tits. It was an amazing time, and I will repeat, but it is a longer drive for me. She did have her African American roommate, Monica in the house during our time, but she also is a very nice person. They offered a threesome at a later date, but although a nice lady, I did not find her attractive however you may differ. Anyway, Megan is still a great time.

  15. #12007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Thought there were old reviews but could not locate them.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...k/898822977936
    There was a barely legal girl named Kat with long hair showed up on the scene a few years ago advertising a 2 girl option with her and her mom, the lady in this ad. I showed up to see Kat solo one day, knock on the hotel room door, and out walks this lady with a dude. I did not enter the room. LOL. But I did see Kat later. I would not willingly go see this one. But someone else did and reported on it. I'm not sure how to find that old review either. It was not inspiring. I suspect if you go see this one, unless you're drunk and desperate, you'll probably just walk away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape