Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 16687
-
07-27-22 10:45 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 105Hacked
Her pages were hacked, she posted on Twitter about it.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 02:52 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 77Prepay
Anything you give before services rendered, consider it a gift, because she does. You will not get anything for it. Even if it's someone you've seen and known. I've helped regulars in the past. Only 1 has returned services. Most pretend that exchange never took place. If you mention it, that's the end of the meeting, service becomes subpar when you produce more, and / or they thought it was a gift.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 02:30 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 206I can not stress enough. Do not prepay for anything.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
They need a down payment for their safety. Money does not make them safe no.
They need money for gas. No.
Any other excuse. No.
Especially if it is a new girl you have not seen in person. All you have seen is a picture on the internet.
Drill this image in your mind, you may be sending cash to this guy.
-
07-27-22 00:58 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 239I would be curious as well.
Originally Posted by Binder79
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-22 00:18 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 190Second that
Would like that number myself.
Originally Posted by ABigFoot
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 20:57 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 443She is gone
The link is gone. LOL.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 15:05 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 2192This is a good report. Thanks. My experience with her was different. She didn't seem "pretty much into anything. " It was more, she had an opinion about everything.
Originally Posted by TJohns1169
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 15:03 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 2192Yeah, that's suspicious. I've never seen her, for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 14:43 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 2192The white girl with long red hair is Megan. All of those ads are Megan. You can easily tell by looking at the number. Her number ends in 4396.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 13:17 #12013Regular Member

Posts: 8East side Asian Apartment
Anyone have the number for the east side Asian apt?
Thanks.
-
07-26-22 11:58 #12012Senior Member

Posts: 663Scarlette winters
Certainly does look like her looks like she is trying another avenue now.
Originally Posted by Flagrant
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 02:56 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 206Which Megan is This?
There seem to be a few.
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...t/253209291031
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...i/616956820091
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...b/224752387371
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...w/686172047332
There seems to be a lot of Megans and they seem to have additional girls 🙄.
-
07-25-22 21:33 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 338Kenzie Bay price drop
I noticed that Kenzie on Tryst went from her past asking price of $500 per hour to $300. Seemed promising and a decent deal by Tryst standards, until I saw that she requires a 30% deposit up front. I don't have any personal experience with her, but I'd guess that those who go ahead and send her the $90 will never hear from her again.
https://tryst.link/escort/kenzie_bay
-
07-25-22 20:32 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 2192Seen on SA: Scarlett Winters aka Ginger Lea
This looks like her:
Originally Posted by IronMan74
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-dc22716db8a8
-
07-24-22 09:13 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 193Megan
Scheduled with Megan the other day at her incall location in Verona. It had been a while since I had seen her in Monroe, and I will admit she is a little fluffier now but not crazy fat. She is such a nice girl and really gets into her trade, which makes up a lot for other flaws in her body. Megan is pretty much into anything you can think of accept no backdoor play which I really enjoy only if the girl does. She started me off with a fantastic extended BBBJ which she took her time and really got into working on the boys below. I'm a doggy guy so she turned over on her stomach and put that great big ass as high in the air as she could, and I went to work. She did feel amazing and when I was ready to bust, she flipped over, ripped of my cover, and finished me all over her face, mouth, and huge tits. It was an amazing time, and I will repeat, but it is a longer drive for me. She did have her African American roommate, Monica in the house during our time, but she also is a very nice person. They offered a threesome at a later date, but although a nice lady, I did not find her attractive however you may differ. Anyway, Megan is still a great time.










Reply With Quote





