Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 774 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 824 874 1274 1774 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19213

    For anybody wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayou22  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, very long time lurker but posting a review for the first time.

    If you love huge natural pornstar looking tits RUN don't walk to Jeymmy (or Kennedi / Michelle depending on who she's advertising as).

    She's very easy going down for almost anything including DATY, DFK, CIM, only thing she told me she doesn't like is finger play. After the pleasantries she hopped on my lap for some passionate DFK followed by a nice wet BBBJ, then doggy, mish, and ended with her riding me with her huge tits in my mouth as I finished in the bag. I've seen her 3 times in the last few months and each time gets better and better as she gets to know you. I highly recommend her services.

    She currently does not have an ad on eros but she is a bks girl and for those familiar it is pretty easy to get in contact with them to find out her schedule.
    I was quoted 300/ hhr and 400/ hr.

  2. #19212

    Has anyone had experience with her? Is she legit?


  3. #19211

    Jeymmy / Kennedi / Michelle

    Hey guys, very long time lurker but posting a review for the first time.

    If you love huge natural pornstar looking tits RUN don't walk to Jeymmy (or Kennedi / Michelle depending on who she's advertising as).

    She's very easy going down for almost anything including DATY, DFK, CIM, only thing she told me she doesn't like is finger play. After the pleasantries she hopped on my lap for some passionate DFK followed by a nice wet BBBJ, then doggy, mish, and ended with her riding me with her huge tits in my mouth as I finished in the bag. I've seen her 3 times in the last few months and each time gets better and better as she gets to know you. I highly recommend her services.

    She currently does not have an ad on eros but she is a bks girl and for those familiar it is pretty easy to get in contact with them to find out her schedule.

  4. #19210

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDude1124  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen them. I had visited them last month and they are ghosts now.
    They can both be a bit hard to touch base with, but I was just messaging with Krystal a couple nights ago and our schedules just couldn't align, and Jessica Foxx told me 2-3 days ago that she would be out of town until this upcoming Sunday. They're still around!

  5. #19209

    Older. Gilfs

    Looking for a glif. She doesn't have to be hot just old. Maybe no teeth.

  6. #19208
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2;6037652[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/87024756[/URL]

    Has anyone had an opportunity to experience these babes?
    The black girl used to post tons and was around for years before going quiet. Now she's back. Seen her twice. First time was hot. Second time was all rules and business and I left unsatisfied. So a YMMV with a lean toward 'No'.

  7. #19207

    Krystal Rox or Jessica fox

    Has anyone seen them. I had visited them last month and they are ghosts now.

  8. #19206

    Harley Quinn

    No report so far but decided to take a chance and she turns out to be real.

    Very skinny, almost flat chested, and a little bit zoned out but the dream was decent overall. Warm mouth for BBBJ and covered for the deed. 70 for qv which is a rare find these days.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/789124585371

  9. #19205

    Bks?

    Hey, I see few posts mentioning BKS, what is that and are they reliable, I see few girls from there, any experience?

    https://yosefina.escortbook.com/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5024008.htm

  10. #19204

    Yeni and diana

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    These are the types of Eros ads that make me wonder how the heck somebody can decide whether they are real or a scam. There's no description of the provider, services or rates. Do you just take a chance and start texting and hope for the best?

    Also, if you look at these ads, they are basically the same:

    The title is "<NAME> DURHAM AND RALEIGH".

    The description is "DURHAM AND RALEIGH TEXT ONLY".

    So, are these girls part of an agency, or are they working together, or what?
    Its an agency for sure, with alot of these girls its just luck of the draw. I've always experienced the pics being real, but performance is more case by case basis. Both the current girls I found good reviews on, on the richmond board.

    Still can't haven't had a response from diana who had the better of the reviews.

  11. #19203

    Yeni and Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Texted a couple latiNas last night and settled on yeni after very few responses.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9489980.htm

    Great dream last night with yeni.

    The good.

    100% natural cuban girl.

    Very ethusiastic and some of the best cw snd rcg I've had.

    Super into the session and great kisser.

    Daty and fiv also on the menu.

    Not a clock watcher and really aimed to please, as did I which she really appreciated.

    The bad.

    Not the best location on slater rd.

    CBJ was decent but CBJ nonetheless.

    Not a problemfor me but probably to most, speaks no English.

    200 hhr for very pretty, 100% natural latina. Add also states she is 4'8 but she is probably closer to 5'6.

    Def. Repeat.

    Also very interested on Dianas look but never got a response. Hope someone can drop a review.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5009223.htm
    These are the types of Eros ads that make me wonder how the heck somebody can decide whether they are real or a scam. There's no description of the provider, services or rates. Do you just take a chance and start texting and hope for the best?

    Also, if you look at these ads, they are basically the same:

    The title is "<NAME> DURHAM AND RALEIGH".

    The description is "DURHAM AND RALEIGH TEXT ONLY".

    So, are these girls part of an agency, or are they working together, or what?

  12. #19202

    The Wettest Freak and Deep Throat Godess

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/87024756

    Has anyone had an opportunity to experience these babes?

  13. #19201

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Panama7996  [View Original Post]
    I second that emotion. Anyone have anything to share?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...fb03a2e2a1b0dd

  14. #19200

    Great Blowjob. Kourtney

    Wanted a solid BBBJ and despite mixed reviews went with Kourtney for early morning head session. Typical low end hotel but place seemed fine. Communication was good but waited about 15 min when I got there.

    There are most likely some demons with her but I thought her looks were better in person. I laid my 60 beans on the table and she asked me how I wanted it. I opted for hotel chair and she got right on her knees. I was a little "backed up" and had no problem coming to attention. She complimented my cock and went right to work. She paid lots of attention to the boys, licked up and down, rubbed it on her face and sucked at just the pace. Had no problem taking whole thing and moaned just enough.

    She stopped to put her hair up and then went faster to try and mame me pop. I jerked off on her tongue and face as she went back to my boys. She let me slide her dress down and then took her bra off. Nice soft medium tits that I felt and rubbed by cock on. After another round of good deep throat I asked her if I could pop on her face. I stood up and she tilted her head back as I gave her a decent glazing on her cheek, lips and tongue.

    She gave me one last suck and cleaned up. Tremendous blowjob.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/874933905304

  15. #19199

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape