Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 552 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7703
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAbacus  [View Original Post]
    Yes, well, from the outset the only good data we could find came from Israel or West European countries. As for adverse reactions, the recommended methodology is to have your practitioner report the problem into the VAERS system (you can self report as well although it may be not be accepted). GP's I have spoken to don't have the time nor interest in getting involved in such a political hot potato and would not report anything via this system. My GP is given 15-20 minutes per patient to hit his quota. It takes about 2 months to get in to see him. His first comment is to get the latest booster. Always found it odd that we have relied on a broken system to follow adverse reactions and I have yet to hear or read a single meaningful dialogue on these reactions from an official source in the US. So, we must rely on more advanced countries. I took the first two shots. In hindsight, it was probably a mistake but I am not aware of any problems. Didn't stop me from getting Omicron at the Strip Club. I'm headed back now that it is surging again and will possibly get the BA. 4 or BA. 5 variant. Those that are double boosted may have have bigger issues than me. Eventually the truth will usually trickle out, even if we have to rely someone else to spoon feed us the information.
    The vaccine doesn't provide immunity, you're immune system does. The vaccine only provides your body the opportunity to make antibodies and because the virus is always changing the efficacy is extremely low. In fact, it may even weaken your immune system.

  2. #7702

    No Information in the US

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvEmall  [View Original Post]
    So Birx now admits that she and the CDC knew all along that the Covid vaccines were never going to prevent transmission or stop infection, despite the fact that they (along with this mindless President) kept telling the public just the opposite:

    https://www.extremelyamerican.com/po...inst-infection

    Maybe this will wake up certain posters on here who had such blind faith and tried to guilt-shame, and would have readily forced the vaccines on everyone, despite the data that made the ineffectiveness against transmission obvious from the start (that is, for anyone who actually cared to do their own research). These posters bought hook, line, and sinker into the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" lies propagated by big Pharma and their big money ties in this administration. More than a year after Birx admits they knew the vaccines would never prevent transmisison, these same posters were citing the CDC claims and lies that it would, and they probably still believe it now. Once brainwashed and committed to a crusade, it's hard to get those people to admit they were dead wrong and all wet. That's human nature and psychology, and it's exactly what this administration was counting on. I'm sure those same posters, unable to critically reason for themselves, would have gladly fallen in line with the Nazis had they been Germans, believing the holocaust was for the greater good of humanity as well.

    Birx goes on to say "But let's be very clear, 50 percent of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated" Meanwhile, data from the UK shows the 3 x and 4 x vaccinated have the highest death rates of all:

    https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/b...-covid-deaths/

    German government, after the vaccines' serious injury rate being exposed by German insurance company posted about here earlier, is forced to complete its own study, and finds that for every 5000 doses, there is one serious injury caused by the vaccines:

    https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/2...ation-germany/

    Although already a staggering number by any vaccine standard, I suspect this number is seriously underreported, and we'll continue to see these reports piling up over time. The costs of these vaccines, both in monetary terms and in terms of impact on people's health going forward, is going to be a heavy price that will be crippling us for many, many years to come.

    Now that the vaccines have proven to be a failure, they're on to promote their latest money-making scheme in Paxlovid, even though the trial results are very dubious at best. Fauci himself got Paxlovid rebound, with Covid coming back a second time for him, stronger than the first. It will be interesting to see if Biden develops the same (although he could never get Covid in the first place since he was vaccinated and double-boosted, right?).

    Birx also admits it's very plausible that Covid came from a lab leak. Birx and Fauci both starting to talk about this possibility now because they know the truth is closing in on them:

    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07...virus-1262495/

    The State Department has known this since April 2020, as this memo obtained through the Freedom of Information Act shows:

    https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/la...-least-probed/): https://usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads...oronavirus.pdf.
    Yes, well, from the outset the only good data we could find came from Israel or West European countries. As for adverse reactions, the recommended methodology is to have your practitioner report the problem into the VAERS system (you can self report as well although it may be not be accepted). GP's I have spoken to don't have the time nor interest in getting involved in such a political hot potato and would not report anything via this system. My GP is given 15-20 minutes per patient to hit his quota. It takes about 2 months to get in to see him. His first comment is to get the latest booster. Always found it odd that we have relied on a broken system to follow adverse reactions and I have yet to hear or read a single meaningful dialogue on these reactions from an official source in the US. So, we must rely on more advanced countries. I took the first two shots. In hindsight, it was probably a mistake but I am not aware of any problems. Didn't stop me from getting Omicron at the Strip Club. I'm headed back now that it is surging again and will possibly get the BA. 4 or BA. 5 variant. Those that are double boosted may have have bigger issues than me. Eventually the truth will usually trickle out, even if we have to rely someone else to spoon feed us the information.

  3. #7701

    As the lies continue to unfold.

    So Birx now admits that she and the CDC knew all along that the Covid vaccines were never going to prevent transmission or stop infection, despite the fact that they (along with this mindless President) kept telling the public just the opposite:

    https://www.extremelyamerican.com/po...inst-infection

    Maybe this will wake up certain posters on here who had such blind faith and tried to guilt-shame, and would have readily forced the vaccines on everyone, despite the data that made the ineffectiveness against transmission obvious from the start (that is, for anyone who actually cared to do their own research). These posters bought hook, line, and sinker into the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" lies propagated by big Pharma and their big money ties in this administration. More than a year after Birx admits they knew the vaccines would never prevent transmisison, these same posters were citing the CDC claims and lies that it would, and they probably still believe it now. Once brainwashed and committed to a crusade, it's hard to get those people to admit they were dead wrong and all wet. That's human nature and psychology, and it's exactly what this administration was counting on. I'm sure those same posters, unable to critically reason for themselves, would have gladly fallen in line with the Nazis had they been Germans, believing the holocaust was for the greater good of humanity as well.

    Birx goes on to say "But let's be very clear, 50 percent of the people who died from the Omicron surge were older, vaccinated" Meanwhile, data from the UK shows the 3 x and 4 x vaccinated have the highest death rates of all:

    https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/b...-covid-deaths/

    German government, after the vaccines' serious injury rate being exposed by German insurance company posted about here earlier, is forced to complete its own study, and finds that for every 5000 doses, there is one serious injury caused by the vaccines:

    https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/2...ation-germany/

    Although already a staggering number by any vaccine standard, I suspect this number is seriously underreported, and we'll continue to see these reports piling up over time. The costs of these vaccines, both in monetary terms and in terms of impact on people's health going forward, is going to be a heavy price that will be crippling us for many, many years to come.

    Now that the vaccines have proven to be a failure, they're on to promote their latest money-making scheme in Paxlovid, even though the trial results are very dubious at best. Fauci himself got Paxlovid rebound, with Covid coming back a second time for him, stronger than the first. It will be interesting to see if Biden develops the same (although he could never get Covid in the first place since he was vaccinated and double-boosted, right?).

    Birx also admits it's very plausible that Covid came from a lab leak. Birx and Fauci both starting to talk about this possibility now because they know the truth is closing in on them:

    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07...virus-1262495/

    The State Department has known this since April 2020, as this memo obtained through the Freedom of Information Act shows:

    https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/la...-least-probed/): https://usrtk.org/wp-content/uploads...oronavirus.pdf.

  4. #7700
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/86970432

    I had to get my own wipes and clean up. It was awkward silence from them on. There were a couple of times she was walking towards her bag and I almost grabbed my donation that was still on the dresser. However I thought she may have a pimp or some dude having her back and you can get a lot of info from a phone number and didn't want to answer my door tomorrow and get capped so I opted not to. 140 gone. Think it's time to retire from the game of escorting and just do spas (still want to do a Latina one). Lesson learned.
    She provided the holes and you busted your nut why would you think you deserve ANY money back?

    You are too old to be trying crap like nutting on a escort without getting permission in advance.

    If you would have robbed her (yeah it would have been a robbery) you would have deserved the hot lead.

  5. #7699
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I know you can't read and see yourself as some sort of hero, but it's not real. You are just a simple twat. Why do you make all these threats that you can't fulfill? You're an obese, gimpy, lying pussy. Why do you have a self-belief that you're a badass? So silly.

    Edit: I realize it's probably silly to ask you why you're stupid. Oh well. Just to help you out, retard, I don't grapple with any fear at all. I get your motivation though. Rule or Ruin. That's your thing. If I cant get my way I'll fuck it up for all the others.

    and btw: A2 doesn't assist me with shit. I just try to not break the rules in other threads. If anything, he protects YOU. Anyone else posting your meaningless threats would have been banned long ago. So you been sucking A2's cock? lol
    Cucks are going to cuck.

  6. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The fact that A2 is heavily assisting your ***** posts won't help you in the end, pussy *****. You will always live in fear because you have no other way out. Always hiding, always running. I like that.
    I know you can't read and see yourself as some sort of hero, but it's not real. You are just a simple twat. Why do you make all these threats that you can't fulfill? You're an obese, gimpy, lying pussy. Why do you have a self-belief that you're a badass? So silly.

    Edit: I realize it's probably silly to ask you why you're stupid. Oh well. Just to help you out, retard, I don't grapple with any fear at all. I get your motivation though. Rule or Ruin. That's your thing. If I cant get my way I'll fuck it up for all the others.

    and btw: A2 doesn't assist me with shit. I just try to not break the rules in other threads. If anything, he protects YOU. Anyone else posting your meaningless threats would have been banned long ago. So you been sucking A2's cock? lol

  7. #7697
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    "meth ass licked?" I didn't realize you wanted to chat about your sister.

    Delusional twat.
    The fact that A2 is heavily assisting your ***** posts won't help you in the end, pussy *****. You will always live in fear because you have no other way out. Always hiding, always running. I like that.

  8. #7696

    I'm gobbsmacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That's the way it goes. LE will always try to delay proceedings because they don't want the media barrage. At some point they'll have to relent and choose a scapegoat (s) to blame, and that's when the dirty cops either resign or get fired. Believe it or not, judges go under harsh, annual scrutiny for their actions. If they stay above board, they stay on the bench.

    Got a childhood friend who's a sitting judge in Colorado. Started out as a lawyer and been on the bench for 20+ years. Told me it's become harder to mete out justice due to political factors and, in the larger jurisdictions (read: Atlanta, LA, New York, Chicago) it's a circle jerk. He's looking forward to retirement because it makes him sick as an honorable guy.
    This isn't complete bullshit, but the fact that you know anyone that's "honorable"? Impossible.

  9. #7695
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  10. #7694

    Same issue I be having

    Quote Originally Posted by GetHintHere007  [View Original Post]
    LOL, wow I took a look and the add really does say double for USASG. You guys give her so much shit, it's no surprise. Why would you guys tell a girls about this site anyway? It's not like you can get verified here so what exactly is the point?
    I be having the same problem. This guy on here be sending screen shoots of the post. Chicks be hitting me up late night showing me what I posted asking me a doze. Questions. I be thinking I can't even tell you about any more chicks man. You gona run every thing back to the girl I post.

  11. #7693

    Simps going to simp

    Quote Originally Posted by GetHintHere007  [View Original Post]
    LOL, wow I took a look and the add really does say double for USASG. You guys give her so much shit, it's no surprise. Why would you guys tell a girls about this site anyway? It's not like you can get verified here so what exactly is the point?
    Some guys tell females EVERYTHING they know in an effort to score points. We even had one guy on here telling providers which members were writing bad reviews on them. Unfortunately, just like in the real world, some guys have to sit and gossip about other men to get attention from women. If she's a bad provider, SHE'S JUST THAT and we do well to alert other men so they don't waste their money or their time. She could fix her own problem by cutting the crap and providing good service. Otherwise, she earned those negtive reviews.

  12. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The only reality you know is how you continually fuck yourself to death, you meth-ass-licked, board troll.
    "meth ass licked?" I didn't realize you wanted to chat about your sister.

    Delusional twat.

  13. #7691
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The only reality you know is how you continually fuck yourself to death, you meth-ass-licked, board troll.
    There he goes with the meth and ass licking references again, that's because it's familiar territory for him, he eats a guys ass to get his meth fix.

  14. #7690
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    *****, you have nothing to say to anyone, you deformed punk.
    What he says to you is pretty fucking hilarious, as he basically hands your ass to you after stupid post you make. You should change your name to Ben Dover because you're such a beta male.

  15. #7689
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Well, I accept that you aren't "anyone" but not to put to obvious a point on it, I just did say something to and about you. You're just a fucking gimpy poser, wishing you were even 10% of the person you pretend to be.

    From what I see on here, my opinions of how fucking pathetic you are shared far and wide. Like you. Far and wide.
    The only reality you know is how you continually fuck yourself to death, you meth-ass-licked, board troll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape