Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 6970
-
07-28-22 08:04 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 1000My Month On SA
My current stint on Seeking is now up. Was the $90 worth it? Well, for the entertainment value and "something to do" value yes. For the actual yield of harvested pussy I shall let you be the judge. Here are my stats from 30-days of effort.
1. Banged a hot Mom for $100 in a parking lot.
2. Banged a petite chocolate spinner in her nasty apt for $150.
3. Had a few oral encounters with a small BBW $100 each time.
4. Lunch with a hot blond Mom that was out of my price range ($500).
5. 12 Phone numbers that went absolutely no where. Young girls are flakes!
6. 25 or so " I am in my bed wet" messages.
7. All the rest of my sent messages to active accounts, and then nadda (no log on) from them in weeks. I think they were fake ads.
You decide. Poo.
-
07-26-22 11:13 #4359Regular Member

Posts: 13SA change?
Sounds like you signed up as a sugar baby instead. I'm pretty sure.
Originally Posted by TSmithers24
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 23:34 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 149Did SA change?
I haven't been on there in over a year. I delete my account each time I find someone and start an arrangement. Well the last arrangement lasted 9 months, I ended it in April and just trying to sing up again. I created an account and it's showing me limited number of profiles, I can't filter for certain things and every link I click on here says the profile doesn't exist. It's also saying I need to pay $19.99 a month for premium but I remember it being much higher. Did something change? Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great!
-
07-25-22 16:21 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 1041Looks like I need to learn my history again.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy045
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:13 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 116Dead Presidents
Dead presidents are on the dollar, five dollar, and fifty. Hamilton and Franklin weren't presidents.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 15:50 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 1041I am sure you can guess which one. LOL.
Originally Posted by Idkwtf
[View Original Post]
Hint: None of the 3 you mentioned.
-
07-24-22 23:53 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 53Which Prez?
Washington, Jackson or Hamilton?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 14:59 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 1041Shirley
Wanted to try a goth so I hit up this girl. After a few weeks of texting and aligning the schedules, finally brought her to the FC.
She does send some very nice / exotic pics while texting, however those pics were 30-40 pounds lighter at least. She's a big and heavy girl, yellow teeth from smoking, and has the personality of a 12 year old.
Would not repeat. Only positive is that her menu is wide open, extremely submissive, and like to be fucked hard and face fucked.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-979258719aa1
-
07-24-22 12:25 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 1041Rebel
Legit thick baby, almost BBW in my def.
Another one that loves to fuck, will beg you to 'don't stop" fucking her as she orgasm. Pretty easy to bring her to multiple O's.
She will require 3 benjamins.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-f94083e0af60
-
07-24-22 11:55 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 1041Moonshine
She's very submissive. Will beg you to fuck her good. You can tie her up, and do whatever you want. Two dead president is all it takes to bring her to the FC for a few hours. Too BBW for me to repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-1ad3a663bed2
-
07-24-22 11:52 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 1041Gigi
Legit baby.
Yes, she looks as good in person as her pics. Young, firm, and tight everywhere. Japanese / Black mix. She loves to fuck. Expect to pay 300-400 for her time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-7285ce06dc33
-
07-23-22 07:35 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 103Amanda
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kxkkb5Z2m9BjLE
Been talking with her for a while now, her menu is pretty much open to everything. Has anyone met up with her?
-
07-22-22 17:15 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 702She's definitely on STG. I don't have the link but I have seen those photos on STG.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-22 13:22 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 1000Straight IP Working Girl
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-38cdc751dcc6
She has decent rates too! Your going to have to get a room. I haven't met her in person and probably won't because that's not what I'm looking for from seeking, but I know there's a bunch of you horny mongers out there looking to stick your dick in it to anything that moves! LOL.
Good Luck Poo.
-
07-21-22 18:37 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 856SKG Girl?
I'm pretty sure I've seen that first pic on STG.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




