Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16207

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    never try her lmk?
    I sure tried yesterday afternoon and evening, texted her an availability, got a text back over 2 hours later "hello" so I texted her back immediately, then nothing. These broads talk about not wanting their time wasted..

  2. #16206
    I reported in SW section. I think I seen her on the D this morning. Or a girl that looked very similar. My spidey senses said she mist be LEO because you don't see SW that look that good. Maybe she was legit. ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    never try her lmk?
    .

  3. #16205

    Same impression

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Nicki / Juggy / Dezi has been around a long time with mediocre reviews but those jugs finally drew me in. Location was a decent 28th street hotel. What opened the door was disappointing, pics are heavily filtered so face is not so nice. Big tits so I expect some weight but it is all in the torso, no butt and slim legs. Not a body type I care for. Service for 120 hhr BBBJCIM was ok but she ran and spit, and spit, and spit. Took about 5 minutes to wash her mouth out after. Will not repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/186210895444
    I got the same impression. Sometimes I think the rates are the biggest tell tale sign of a potential cat fish. She's Short with no butt. The tits are decent and she was fresh when I seen her. Attitude was better than the last few providers I have seen so that was a plus.

  4. #16204

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Nicki / Juggy / Dezi has been around a long time with mediocre reviews but those jugs finally drew me in. Location was a decent 28th street hotel. What opened the door was disappointing, pics are heavily filtered so face is not so nice. Big tits so I expect some weight but it is all in the torso, no butt and slim legs. Not a body type I care for. Service for 120 hhr BBBJCIM was ok but she ran and spit, and spit, and spit. Took about 5 minutes to wash her mouth out after. Will not repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/186210895444
    Thanks Tokyo, I have always wondered about her. Like you said unfortunately her pics are so filtered they look like a water color painting.

  5. #16203
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    never try her lmk?

  6. #16202

  7. #16201

    Nicki 31

    Nicki / Juggy / Dezi has been around a long time with mediocre reviews but those jugs finally drew me in. Location was a decent 28th street hotel. What opened the door was disappointing, pics are heavily filtered so face is not so nice. Big tits so I expect some weight but it is all in the torso, no butt and slim legs. Not a body type I care for. Service for 120 hhr BBBJCIM was ok but she ran and spit, and spit, and spit. Took about 5 minutes to wash her mouth out after. Will not repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/186210895444

  8. #16200

    Sweet Treat

    Any review's.

  9. #16199

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLover420  [View Original Post]
    Lookin for a male 25-40,7 inches or bigger. She's been wanting another one.
    Maybe put an ad on STG And leave this board to escort reports.

  10. #16198

    Row

    Yeah, she's gone silent on me too (she would message me even when we didn't have a date scheduled).

    She had a hickey on her neck when I saw her in November, and told me then it was from her current bf.

    Not sure if he's one and the same, but it's a shame that she appears to be retired as for now. Hopefully, everything is going great for her now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly27  [View Original Post]
    Row has a relationship.

  11. #16197

    Holland rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Surgon  [View Original Post]
    Reviews say she has alot of rules even though listed as available. Not worth the drive one review stated. Large tummy & everything covered.
    I second that. I saw her a few years ago. I remember touching my own junk after I put a cover on and that made it unclean or whatever. Seems like she's in the wrong line of work if that's an issue.

  12. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by Matcha85  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is real. There are several reports of her in the Holland escort thread.
    Thank you!

  13. #16195
    Quote Originally Posted by Surgon  [View Original Post]
    Reviews say she has alot of rules even though listed as available. Not worth the drive one review stated. Large tummy & everything covered.
    Thank you appreciate it!

  14. #16194
    Reviews say she has alot of rules even though listed as available. Not worth the drive one review stated. Large tummy & everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matcha85  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is real. There are several reports of her in the Holland escort thread.

  15. #16193

    Dp wife advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLover420  [View Original Post]
    Lookin for a male 25-40,7 inches or bigger. She's been wanting another one.
    For someone who's been in this situation quite a few times as the 2nd guy, all parties involved need to be on the same page and have very good communication and trust! It's very hard to trust someone you don't know and if you involve someone you do know, feelings one way or another may get in the way. If everyone involved isn't on the same page and in total agreement of what is wanted or where the line in the sand is drawn, you can have a major catastrophe on your hands and I don't think anyone is interested in that outcome. Just my. 02 as I've been involved with these arrangements before. Good luck and Stay Safe as always!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape