Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 18415
-
07-29-22 10:44 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 1021If it walks like a duck.
And it all sounds too good to be true, it's definitely a duck. Chatted with this one, everything I asked for she said yes and agreed to. I even told her that she / he sounded too good to be true and asked if she was going to ask me for the money upfront. She assured me she wouldn't so we chatted a little longer, scheduled a time to meet and a little later I mentioned I was going to start getting ready and to book us a room. And sure as shit, 5 minutes later she texts me asking for 50 bucks so she can go get some lingerie for me LOL. Don't waste your time on this one like I did.
ModelingAtFinest.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-e6f9e3d0d148
-
07-28-22 11:51 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 31Latina
Saw her as well. She was a one and done for me, at I think 200. Very sweet girl. Too chubby for my tastes. As I recall she pushed me away when I went for the back door.
Originally Posted by David032
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 09:42 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 148Latina DTF
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-b05b334f4e27
She is slight overpriced at 400. I say over priced because she's chubby, tits are not as big as profile and she rushes when together. But she's easy and DTF semi pro vibe honestly. No anal supposedly because she's never done it before. But am guessing you offer the right amount or handle it right more than likely on the table.
-
07-28-22 08:58 #9577Senior Member

Posts: 363Likely a pro
See her active nearly every time I browse. That's usually my sign they're pro, those seem to be always on chatting to multiple people, negotiating, skimming their picks, etc.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 19:23 #9576Senior Member

Posts: 385Same with this one in Gainesville. No transportation, can't host, probably barely speaks English, and still wants 500.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-8987504c9181
-
07-26-22 13:58 #9575Senior Member

Posts: 586Cheekycuteandfun
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-aa88b6b64223
This is a new-ish account, but I get the impression she was reported on before with a prior account. Looks awfully, awfully familiar. Anyone recognize the photos and know what was said about her?
-
07-26-22 13:33 #9574Regular Member

Posts: 20Five seems to be the going rate these days. I'm cautiously dipping my toe back into the bowl but I'm seeing a lot of requests starting at 500 for mid tier girls. I can only imagine how much dimes are going for.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 13:31 #9573Senior Member

Posts: 1241She's intriguingly hot.
Originally Posted by Tyrex2
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 13:16 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 216Inflation Nation WTF
Was talking to a latina in Ashburn. I'd rank her a 6 or 7 at most for her physical appearance, wants 500 ppm and only will meet at hotel, add another 150 to 200.
I'll only 500 for hotties, even then I'd have to think about it.
-
07-26-22 10:35 #9571Senior Member

Posts: 586Link to your inbox.
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 10:27 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 139Naturalblonde
She was in DC last week. Said she'd text to set something up one evening, but never heard from her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-5575d672aa82
Edit: fixed link
-
07-26-22 07:55 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 880AdjectiveNoun User names
As a rule, they are fake profiles. If they can't take the time to come up with a unique username how much effort will they put in to this?
Originally Posted by DcSugar
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-22 06:59 #9568Senior Member

Posts: 108Perfect
The golf part is exactly what I was thinking the other day. In fact I thought I would rather be golfing then doing SA lately.
Originally Posted by HighwayGuy
[View Original Post]
Also like golf, it comes easier to some then others it seems. The good news is more SB are made every day. Plenty of chance to work on that swing no matter how frustrating is may be at times.
Side note for those jumping it can also be pricey as hell, especially if you want to play at the nicer courses.
-
07-25-22 22:22 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 138Nice lady. She is extremely "short" in height.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 21:50 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 70The bowl reminds me of golf
In that it requires a lot of patience and no matter how often I play I don't seem to get any better, yet every once in a while I hit that perfect shot that keeps me coming back for more.
Side note, I was on a direct flight home from the Caribbean to DC last week after a long weekend of rejuvenation and saw two separate sugar couples on my flight. They were unmistakably SB / SD and I couldn't help but wonder if they were any of the brethren on this site. LOL. One of those gals even looked quite familiar to me. .










Reply With Quote






