Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16213

    Agreed

    New to forum, but been around. She has been a waste of time on multiple occasions for both IC and OC. Later, she pretended to not know me and say she was only dealing with regulars.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkEtt  [View Original Post]
    Not a ton of info on nessa so I thought I would Toftt and report back. Coms we're fine, agreed upon a time and headed that way. On arrival she said she need 10-15 more minutes. No big deal. After 10 minutes she said she needed 7 more minutes to fix her hair (oddly specific). After about 10 minutes I asked if she was ready, she said yes and just putting her shoes on. After 10 more minutes and radio silence I let her know it had been 30 minutes and I would have to leave if she wasn't ready. Radio silence again, she did text later (like 45 minutes after this) to ask for money for a room? Complete waste of time and would not repeat.

    Clark.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...p/707532941216

  2. #16212

    SBJ ghost

    Had planned to meet SBJ today. Communication was so-so throughout the day but thought it was all set. At the agreed upon time she requested another 30 minutes. I was actually on the ay there when she postponed. Turns out the hotel she said she was at didn't exist. When I asked her about that she went ballistic. She scolded me for wasting her time. WTF. She wasted my time. She boldly said "You are Blocked" Her loss. My gain. I scheduled with a sure thing and was sooo pleased. See review in massage section.

    None and Done with Sour ***** Jane or whatever her initials stand for.

    Donk Out. Be safe!

  3. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by MxRacer988  [View Original Post]
    New to this anyone have any info on her first time trying this thanks for the info.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/986877365319
    In depth search says that's a playboy bunny. If she answers the door I'd buy a lotto ticket on your way home.

  4. #16210

    Kennedy

    New to this anyone have any info on her first time trying this thanks for the info.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/986877365319

  5. #16209

    The truth lady

    I honestly don't know what to say about the experience. Had a car date BBBJ. Really skinny definitely been through the ringer once or twice. Talkative and kinda out there but cool. Wasn't really dressed to impress kinda scraggly overall.

    If I was in a bind I'd probably see her again.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...b/829984075693

  6. #16208
    Quote Originally Posted by DonteSpeak  [View Original Post]
    I got the same impression. Sometimes I think the rates are the biggest tell tale sign of a potential cat fish. She's Short with no butt. The tits are decent and she was fresh when I seen her. Attitude was better than the last few providers I have seen so that was a plus.
    You can see a couple new pics of her and one of them she's hiding her mid drift. The other one her face looks so big that that's pretty much for real. I will add as well that I have the same impression of her. Big tits, big gut no ass and no legs. When I saw her she stunk. I will never ever ever ever ever ever see her again. Ever!

  7. #16207

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    never try her lmk?
    I sure tried yesterday afternoon and evening, texted her an availability, got a text back over 2 hours later "hello" so I texted her back immediately, then nothing. These broads talk about not wanting their time wasted..

  8. #16206
    I reported in SW section. I think I seen her on the D this morning. Or a girl that looked very similar. My spidey senses said she mist be LEO because you don't see SW that look that good. Maybe she was legit. ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Concrete351  [View Original Post]
    never try her lmk?
    .

  9. #16205

    Same impression

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Nicki / Juggy / Dezi has been around a long time with mediocre reviews but those jugs finally drew me in. Location was a decent 28th street hotel. What opened the door was disappointing, pics are heavily filtered so face is not so nice. Big tits so I expect some weight but it is all in the torso, no butt and slim legs. Not a body type I care for. Service for 120 hhr BBBJCIM was ok but she ran and spit, and spit, and spit. Took about 5 minutes to wash her mouth out after. Will not repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/186210895444
    I got the same impression. Sometimes I think the rates are the biggest tell tale sign of a potential cat fish. She's Short with no butt. The tits are decent and she was fresh when I seen her. Attitude was better than the last few providers I have seen so that was a plus.

  10. #16204

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    Nicki / Juggy / Dezi has been around a long time with mediocre reviews but those jugs finally drew me in. Location was a decent 28th street hotel. What opened the door was disappointing, pics are heavily filtered so face is not so nice. Big tits so I expect some weight but it is all in the torso, no butt and slim legs. Not a body type I care for. Service for 120 hhr BBBJCIM was ok but she ran and spit, and spit, and spit. Took about 5 minutes to wash her mouth out after. Will not repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/186210895444
    Thanks Tokyo, I have always wondered about her. Like you said unfortunately her pics are so filtered they look like a water color painting.

  11. #16203
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForA10  [View Original Post]
    never try her lmk?

  12. #16202

  13. #16201

    Nicki 31

    Nicki / Juggy / Dezi has been around a long time with mediocre reviews but those jugs finally drew me in. Location was a decent 28th street hotel. What opened the door was disappointing, pics are heavily filtered so face is not so nice. Big tits so I expect some weight but it is all in the torso, no butt and slim legs. Not a body type I care for. Service for 120 hhr BBBJCIM was ok but she ran and spit, and spit, and spit. Took about 5 minutes to wash her mouth out after. Will not repeat.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...r/186210895444

  14. #16200

    Sweet Treat

    Any review's.

  15. #16199

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitLover420  [View Original Post]
    Lookin for a male 25-40,7 inches or bigger. She's been wanting another one.
    Maybe put an ad on STG And leave this board to escort reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape