Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's now running a special $200 FBSM and $400 VIP that's $50 off. It's odd there are no reviews for her. Her body looks amazing, but as I stated in another post she had a face picture I didn't find too attractive so I never scheduled with her. I'm guessing that her face must not be too attractive or her service is mechanical or horrible, otherwise there would be tons of reviews, or ARE people keeping her a secret.

    I think I'll stick with the sure thing with Sofia, Vianey and Eveline at the Little House until I hear differently about Rosa or Linda.
    I decided to see Rosa because of the special. And wow. I was skeptical about the pics as I have been fooled plenty of times by those and normally come here first to see if the pics are real or not. I can 100% say yes they are and I plan on seeing her 1 more time before she leaves. Go see her I'd you are doubting the pics. This is my way of saying thank you to all who post, as I am more of reader not a writer.

  2. #2242

    Rosa

    Had the opportunity to get away and see Rosa before she leaves, she is definitely all that I was looking for and more. Beautiful Latin provider with a great introduction and better finish. I will make time to see her soon.

    Enjoy!

  3. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    There is plenty of chatter about that Sophia, but if the three she's is likely the least to be mentioned. She is a hot older Brazilian, she does charge for extras, it can get expensive but she has a pretty hot body.

    Most of the chatter in this forum is for Sophia (aka Maria) she has massive naturals, is HE only with Russian. She had been gone for a minute, and now seems to be back on RbMd.

    But probably the most desirable of the bunch is Sofia, she operates out of the "Little House". Her service, looks, and attitude are we'll documented here and many would place her on a top 5-10 of independents in SD. Nude, slides, FS available.

    All of these are on are-MD.
    Thanks for the clarification! I'm looking for the hottest provider in La Jolla. No FS, but someone sensual with a great HE finish. Anyone else besides Sophia I should consider? Appreciate all the insight on this board.

  4. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by Billd77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Sophia everyone keeps talking about? If not, any info on this one?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/480bb...4-96e98635adcb
    There is plenty of chatter about that Sophia, but if the three she's is likely the least to be mentioned. She is a hot older Brazilian, she does charge for extras, it can get expensive but she has a pretty hot body.

    Most of the chatter in this forum is for Sophia (aka Maria) she has massive naturals, is HE only with Russian. She had been gone for a minute, and now seems to be back on RbMd.

    But probably the most desirable of the bunch is Sofia, she operates out of the "Little House". Her service, looks, and attitude are we'll documented here and many would place her on a top 5-10 of independents in SD. Nude, slides, FS available.

    All of these are on are-MD.

  5. #2239

    Sophia

    Is this the same Sophia everyone keeps talking about? If not, any info on this one?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/480bb...4-96e98635adcb

  6. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    I rolled the dice on her. The pictures aren't too flattering. She actually looks much nicer in person. The hint of face in a picture that's now deleted made me think she'd be older than she was. I'd say she's probably still in her 20's. Cute but in an awkward sort of way. Nice ass and small but perky tits. Massage part is adequate. The other stuff is better. She'll do FS and CBJ for an extra $100. LFK is included which is nice. I've never seen a provider who does that before. Free roaming mutual touch. Fully nude from the start.

    I feel like she's part of the little house group in Linda Vista. They advertise being in Bonita sometimes and this girl was too, despite the ad saying Chula Vista. I've never been to the Bonita spot before but I assume this was it. Her technique is basically the same as Eveline or anyone else that's been part of her crew. The intro pricing and wording in the bio sounds similar to them too. Don't be surprised if she does a rotation there.

    Definitely see her before the price jumps up to the $180-200 that everyone else does.
    The picture with the hint of her face has been taken down. LOL. That's good I guess. Maybe she'll do another one with makeup. I like this crew because they do use real and current pictures. I don't mind that their faces are blurred out, but show how your body really look may be all it takes for us to book our sessions. Thanks again for the review.

  7. #2237

    Famous Porn Star

    These girls are not the smartest. If you are going to steal pictures to put in your ads, do you really think people aren't going to notice, especially if they are pictures of one of the hottest porn stars out there. LOL.

    If Ms Kendra Lust ever gets into the escort business and is ever in San Diego I am going to be first in line. Who can resist those tits and that perfect booty!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/a4042...e-60c7d4f2b921

  8. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by SdDave  [View Original Post]
    Check the thai ad referring to dinner riding in the red tesla. Based on the fake photos in this ad would bet part of the same mission valley crew. Weak service and big upsell.
    Thanks SdDave!

  9. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    I rolled the dice on her. The pictures aren't too flattering. She actually looks much nicer in person. The hint of face in a picture that's now deleted made me think she'd be older than she was. I'd say she's probably still in her 20's. Cute but in an awkward sort of way. Nice ass and small but perky tits. Massage part is adequate. The other stuff is better. She'll do FS and CBJ for an extra $100. LFK is included which is nice. I've never seen a provider who does that before. Free roaming mutual touch. Fully nude from the start.

    I feel like she's part of the little house group in Linda Vista. They advertise being in Bonita sometimes and this girl was too, despite the ad saying Chula Vista. I've never been to the Bonita spot before but I assume this was it. Her technique is basically the same as Eveline or anyone else that's been part of her crew. The intro pricing and wording in the bio sounds similar to them too. Don't be surprised if she does a rotation there.

    Definitely see her before the price jumps up to the $180-200 that everyone else does.
    Real- Thanks for TOFTT and the review. Yeah, face picture did make her look older; I thought possibly in her 30's. Good to know she's probably in her 20's. Oh yeah, $130 is a steal for fully nude FBSM with slides and mutual touch, with LFK. Nice report; thanks for confirming the nice Ass! Yes, the way the ad is written she's definitely part of the Little House working at Bonita.

  10. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    1 hour for $130 and include slides is not bad for the price. Decent body if pictures are recent. Face looks average from the one picture. Looks to be part of the Latina crew, working in Chula Vista.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4a46e...0-a55089a941f0
    I rolled the dice on her. The pictures aren't too flattering. She actually looks much nicer in person. The hint of face in a picture that's now deleted made me think she'd be older than she was. I'd say she's probably still in her 20's. Cute but in an awkward sort of way. Nice ass and small but perky tits. Massage part is adequate. The other stuff is better. She'll do FS and CBJ for an extra $100. LFK is included which is nice. I've never seen a provider who does that before. Free roaming mutual touch. Fully nude from the start.

    I feel like she's part of the little house group in Linda Vista. They advertise being in Bonita sometimes and this girl was too, despite the ad saying Chula Vista. I've never been to the Bonita spot before but I assume this was it. Her technique is basically the same as Eveline or anyone else that's been part of her crew. The intro pricing and wording in the bio sounds similar to them too. Don't be surprised if she does a rotation there.

    Definitely see her before the price jumps up to the $180-200 that everyone else does.

  11. #2233

    Thai masseuse

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thai masseuse. Massage rate: $200-$400. $60 more for add one; $100 for Nuru? Ridiculous prices! She claims she's 21. Is that why she thinks she can ask for those rates? I'm sorry, but she looks a lot older IMO.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/534da...c5d27340?ref=p
    Check the thai ad referring to dinner riding in the red tesla. Based on the fake photos in this ad would bet part of the same mission valley crew. Weak service and big upsell.

  12. #2232

    New Latina FBSM

    1 hour for $130 and include slides is not bad for the price. Decent body if pictures are recent. Face looks average from the one picture. Looks to be part of the Latina crew, working in Chula Vista.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/4a46e...0-a55089a941f0

  13. #2231

    Thai Masseuse

    Thai masseuse. Massage rate: $200-$400. $60 more for add one; $100 for Nuru? Ridiculous prices! She claims she's 21. Is that why she thinks she can ask for those rates? I'm sorry, but she looks a lot older IMO.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/534da...c5d27340?ref=p

  14. #2230

    Rosa Little House

    Quote Originally Posted by BunterHiden  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Rosa is using the same pic as a lady who worked TJ in May and June for an agency. Look in ISG and search Mathilda. Also same description about 4 languages, etc, I texted her yesterday and she replied that she is not. I reviewed her on ISG. Know for fact Mathilda can cross as she is European and loves SD. Best par three I had played in years. Finnish / Brazilian mix. Let me know if it's her. She was dynamite.
    Looks like she's now running a special $200 FBSM and $400 VIP that's $50 off. It's odd there are no reviews for her. Her body looks amazing, but as I stated in another post she had a face picture I didn't find too attractive so I never scheduled with her. I'm guessing that her face must not be too attractive or her service is mechanical or horrible, otherwise there would be tons of reviews, or ARE people keeping her a secret.

    I think I'll stick with the sure thing with Sofia, Vianey and Eveline at the Little House until I hear differently about Rosa or Linda.

  15. #2229

    Mathilda

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Rosa. She had a picture that showed a little of her face that I didn't find too attractive so I didn't pull the trigger.

    Yes, the Little House is my go to for FS Latina fun. Their new additions Julia, Linda and Rosa all do look interesting. They have Sophia, Vianey, Eveline and Jenny who I've seen. I believed all are in town this week. There is also Elisa who I believed is still part of the crew.

    Ariel was also part of the crew as well. I saw once and is now in Kearny Mesa.
    Wow. Rosa is using the same pic as a lady who worked TJ in May and June for an agency. Look in ISG and search Mathilda. Also same description about 4 languages, etc, I texted her yesterday and she replied that she is not. I reviewed her on ISG. Know for fact Mathilda can cross as she is European and loves SD. Best par three I had played in years. Finnish / Brazilian mix. Let me know if it's her. She was dynamite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape