Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4721
-
07-28-22 19:04 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 276Sweet lady
Saw her Saturday AM, very nice neighborhood. I had a good time with her. I have tried to contact her again since but no luck yet. I'd see her again in a heartbeat.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-22 17:52 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 931Templeton girl
The problem with a face picture on this forum or worse STG became obvious today when I was driving in Fitchburg heading up Mechanic st, saw the Templeton girl talking to a guy parked in a pick up on the sidewalk. The actual reason I posted was her photos look acceptable, but when I saw her in real life, what a belly sticking out of a cut off shirt.
-
07-28-22 08:54 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 1048[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-28-22 08:52 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 1048[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-28-22 08:43 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 1048Saturday Fun Girl
I have a professional career and image which needs to be upheld and guarded. So ditching some cum dumpster over our 80 dollar date one time is worth the moral dilemma for me. It comes with the territory if you're a provider.
I actually think you're not making the best decision for you in these situations. Sounds like you're getting so brain washed by the pussy. "Try to think of someone else's feelings. " What are we in fucking pre-school. These are illegal contracts for sex we are forming every time we physically appear. You go ahead and live your life for the escorts, I'll continue to live mine for me. That includes cancelling an appointment last minute if I don't feel comfortable (especially on a first arrival).
You're telling me I'm morally wrong for not parking my car and walking into a house which was surrounded by neighbors and cameras. Hey buddy you go ahead and do that walk of shame if you want to. Me, I'll pass. I'm not about to have my image massively exposed just because "I really shouldn't make the girl feel bad. " That's simp shit. Pussy shit. There is no moral righteousness is the escort game. You are bringing in a rule which no one plays by.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:40 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 297I recall some talk about her on the Worcester board about a month ago, I believe she lived off Lincoln st in the govt housing, nothing I read prompted me to investigate any further, but I guess YMMV as usual.
Originally Posted by HankRearden
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 17:14 #3710Senior Member

Posts: 467Another scenario would be that she met you at a bar and asked you over for a quick lunch snack instead of over thinking it, now I understand why some ads say "Time wasters will be blocked".
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 16:27 #3709Senior Member

Posts: 43New girl Bella
Anyone check out the new girl Bella posting on STG?
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/458834012588
-
07-25-22 10:08 #3708Senior Member

Posts: 2110Risk
That's easy to say when you're seeing a reviewed girl. But when you're taking one for the team (TOFTT), you have to be extra cautious. This is not a science. We all use our instincts and act on them. Even though the original poster (OP) did not see her, he brought enough attention to her by posting about his experience. As a result, another monger was prompted to share his own positive experience. Overall, I can guarantee that traffic on her phone went up, not down.
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-22 08:51 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 825Married!
I'm thinking just the opposite here, 90% of us here are more than likely married and it seems that's it isn't ok for the provider to be? If she had a more flexible schedule I'd meet up with her and see for myself. I'd rather a good time with a married girl than and piss pore time with regulars provider like Jenni from the Burg or even a good time with Kathy from "LANCASTER" (not bashing Kathy by any means, just using her as an example) , whom I am sure most have seen and are 100% a BBFS girl.
Originally Posted by BallsOfSteele
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 18:03 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 297You seemed to have scoped out all the possible scenarios and made the appointment anyway, you showed up, then when most of what you imagined pretty much became real, you bailed and cost her time and money, I could understand if something popped up unexpectedly or maybe a potentially dangerous situation, but I didn't hear any of that from you, I found your story to come across as selfish and I felt compelled voice my opinion, try thinking of someone else's feelings next time, you might feel better about yourself afterwards.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 16:34 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 768I actually had a 10 am a week prior. Def neighbors out and about. Back porch entry. Met the house owner. Older monger pretty cool guy. Chatted with him about girls. He lets her use bedroom. Nice. Big house. No doubt she's fallen on hard times. Abusive relationship. Kids. Etc. Nice girl. Friendly. Pleasant. Ok body for having kids. Took the qv BJ. Nice technique. Finished and bailed. Maybe repeat if nothing available. Not in a hurry to return.
Originally Posted by BallsOfSteele
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-22 15:19 #3704Banned Member

Posts: 257[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-24-22 15:15 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 67Great post!
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
I think you made a wise decision. On many fronts. Something I picked up on was the comment "Hun I'm married". That and the tight time frame makes me wonder if this is a time the SO and kids are at some event. Last thing I would want is be in the middle of things and the door opens!
DrAma I do not want.
BOS.
-
07-24-22 12:50 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 4545Leominster 40 year old MILF
The first picture with the black legging was it really how her body is. She look really thick so I would not mind taking one for the team only for car date though. I don't trust girls that tell me to be at certain spot at an exact time. That is really sketchy but for a car date then it would be a spot that I would pick.
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





