Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 1742 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19236

    Italian B

    Not sure if anyone still sees B, but I msg her just to see if she was doing her 2 girl special. She sent some pictures but I decided to pass altogether. Figured I'd share for those interested.

    Edit: quoted 200 for qv for both
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  


  2. #19235
    When I say "good" you know we have to grade all these gals on a curve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Transplant ruining the girls for the rest of us hahah!

  3. #19234
    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    I think this is Emily Monroe, who got out of the game a while back. Could be wrong, but no matter, this one is just as much a narcissist as Emily was. The tip off is that she is in Asheville too. Got to be her. Either way it's a good laugh.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

    She can team up with this one, they're both gonzo IMO:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4765105.htm?cat=6208&wn=1
    Yes that's Emily Monroe. Her cosplay modeling name is Kitty Quinn. I guess she finally merged the two.

    Those rates are insane, but as someone else said, all it takes is 1 session a week and she's good to go.

  4. #19233
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She was a good time the first few times I saw her. The last couple of times weren't as good. When I find a good one, they tend not to stay that way.
    Transplant ruining the girls for the rest of us hahah!

  5. #19232
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyCoolName  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the black girl that used to be with the carmax group?
    Staying with uncle! Not sure for how long tho. Speaking of carmax group, do you know what happen to Anari? That whole group seems to have broken up.
    Last edited by Bouinage; 07-25-22 at 15:03. Reason: add comment

  6. #19231
    She was a good time the first few times I saw her. The last couple of times weren't as good. When I find a good one, they tend not to stay that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by David78  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Cee Cee this morning, she responded within 10 min. Set a time to see her she sent address right away. Showed up 5 minutes early and texted I was there, no response. Waited 40 minutes, nothing. Little disappointed as I have heard good things.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/516025193195

  7. #19230
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    If it wants Uber money sent you know what's up and of course that face pic fake, body like that in Charlotte 80 HH incall is hard to find its offering 80 HH outcall buyer be ware.
    She didn't want Uber money but rather me send an Uber or Lyft to me and back but regardless it still felt shady, it's been 10 years since I paid 80 for hhr.

  8. #19229
    Quote Originally Posted by David78  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Cee Cee this morning, she responded within 10 min. Set a time to see her she sent address right away. Showed up 5 minutes early and texted I was there, no response. Waited 40 minutes, nothing. Little disappointed as I have heard good things.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/516025193195
    That number is not the number for the ceecee that has been reviewed multiple times. However, nothing stops her frin changing it, right.

    I did tried to set up with her but communications from here were sporadic, at the 30 min mark I gave up and went to see another provider.

  9. #19228

    Carmax group

    Anyone know what happened to the black girl that used to be with the carmax group?

  10. #19227

    Sounds shady

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this one as well, I text with her once and quoted me 80 for hhr outcall if I provided an Uber, I was hesitant but if she's legit that's a steal.
    If it wants Uber money sent you know what's up and of course that face pic fake, body like that in Charlotte 80 HH incall is hard to find its offering 80 HH outcall buyer be ware.

  11. #19226

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    Which becca no links know pix I got a idea its the slim little junky with tattoos Euro chick but theres another one also go by Shay thick Euro.
    Yeah, the one that posts on Eros.

  12. #19225

    Cee Cee

    Contacted Cee Cee this morning, she responded within 10 min. Set a time to see her she sent address right away. Showed up 5 minutes early and texted I was there, no response. Waited 40 minutes, nothing. Little disappointed as I have heard good things.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/516025193195

  13. #19224

    Cee Cee

    Contacted Cee Cee this morning, she responded within 10 min. Set a time to see her she sent address right away. Showed up 5 minutes early and texted I was there, no response. Waited 40 minutes, nothing. Little disappointed as I have heard good things.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/516025193195

  14. #19223
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelllGoddesss  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Says she don't post alot because she a softball coach but has a face pic if that really is her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/913255278414
    I'm curious about this one as well, I text with her once and quoted me 80 for hhr outcall if I provided an Uber, I was hesitant but if she's legit that's a steal.

  15. #19222

    Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    You went back twice it must be good.
    I just went back because she was convenient at the time and thought maybe it be better the second time since she seen me already. You know maybe she be a little bit more comfortable but whatever see her don't see her idc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape